Those Lingering Feelings

Best Friend Forever

The day after Taeyeon dated Sulli, The younger one decided to wait for her on the main gate of soshi's university. Holding a pack lunch on her hands while fidgeting her foot, the latter look at her wristwatch, as she took a deep breathe. After a minute of waiting, YoonA came on the university, her eyes widen seeing sulli infront of their school.

 

"uh?!" She said surprisedly, she immediately step closer to the younger girl. "Annyeonghaseyo sulli-ssi~" She greeted.

 

Sulli pop her head up and smile after seeing Yuri. "Annyeonghaseyo Yul eonnie~" She greeted back while bowing. Yuri bow back as a respect.

 

"Looking for Taeyeon?" Yuri blurted that make the latter redden. She chuckled seeing the younger girl's face turn into tomato color. Her eyes suddenly caught something that make her chuckled more. "Is that for her?" She added.

 

The latter gripped into pack lunch as she nod shyly. "D-dae~" She look at the tanned girl "Is she here already?" She asked curiously.

 

Yuri look at her phone to check the time, she then shake her head and said "Not yet. If you want to see her wait for atleast 15 minutes." She chuckled. "She's always late." She added that make the latter giggled.

 

"Dae~ kamsahamnida~" She respond as she bowed again.

 

Yuri look at her and said "Hmm. Do you want me to join you here?"

 

The latter immediately shake her head . "Ani eonnie~ I don't want you to be late and.. " She then look away at the tanned. "I'm going to be shy if you witnessed on how I give this to her."

 

Yuri chuckled as she raise her eyebrow. "dae dae~" she then patted the latter's shoulder and said "You can do it~" she teased as she laugh hard. "erm.. By the way, I got to go. Good luck!" She added and give a wink at the younger.

 

The younger nod her head as she wave her hands shyly, a bit embarrassed on the tanned teased.

 

After 15 minutes of waiting, Sulli saw a familiar figure rushing towards the gate. Her heart beat fast seeing her accross to her. Taeyeon, together with Tiffany who's laughing while running came into the main gate. Suddenly, Taeyeon stop to her track. She immediately dragged herself towards the younger who's standing infront of the main gate. Tiffany who look curious didn't move on her track.

 

"oh! Sulli! Annyeonghaseyo~" Taeyeon greeted as she smile. Sulli smile shyly after hearing the greetings of her. "Why you're here?" The short girl asked curiously.

 

"I just--" The younger's word cut off when Taeyeon call her best friend who's standing far from her.

 

"yah! Fany~ come here~" she said. she then look back at the latter after seeing Tiffany move towards them. "oh why you're here again?" She asked again.

 

Tiffany stood beside Taeyeon as she look at the latter, awkwardly.

The short girl immediately look at them back and forth, she then intriduce her to each other.

 

"This is Tiffany, my best friend." The latter said as she point her index finger at the brunette. The brunette just bowed her head as she smile at the younger girl. Taeyeon look at Tiffany and said "and she's.." she then point her index figer towards the latter. "she's sulli, my new friend.." She added. Sulli bow her head in politeness.

 

*new friend? is she the one that she dated yesterday?* - Tiffany said mentally as she look at the latter, smiling still.

*Why do I feel like I'm..cheating?.* - Taeyeon

 

"uh eonnie~" Sulli blurted to get the attention of the latter. Taeyeon look at her with a furrowed eye brow. "I just want to thank you for bringing me home last night." She added as she smile shyly, gripping at the pack lunch she had made.

 

** - Taeyeon

*WHAT?* - Tiffany

 

For Taeyeon and Tiffany, feels like the world is turning slow. Taeyeon laugh awkwardly as she scratch the back of her neck.

 

"A-hehehe. It's nothing.. You know.. Yuri tell me to do so.. and you know, It's dangerous there." Taeyeon said as she stuttered. She then glance at her best friend who's having a blank expression.

 

*Maybe it's nothing for her.* - Taeyeon

*Keep cool Tiff. Keep it cool.* - Tiffany

 

Sulli smile shyly as she chuckled, amazed on what she see. The latter's chin dimple. "ermm.. I want to give this to you. I- I.. I made it." She said as she look down on the ground. She shyly give the pack lunch on the latter.

 

Taeyeon smile shyly as she took the food on the latter's hand. Immediately nod her head. "Gumawo Sulliyah~"

 

*Though it's aching.* - Tiffany

 

"Ani.Aniyo~" Sulli said as she smile shyly, tucking her hair in her ear. "oh~ I have to go now.. I have to go to my school already." she added.

 

Taeyeon's eyes widen "mwo? You have a class? still you manage to give it to me?"

 

Sulli chuckled as she smile brightly. " Dae eonnie~ I thought I'm going to see you 30 mins. before the class hour--" she immediately put her hands on . "But it's okay!" she added that make the latter frown.

 

Taeyeon immediately shake her head and said. "mianhae~ You're late because of me." she said as she look on the ground. "uh!" she pop her head up and said "pali pali!! You have to go now! bye bye~" she then push the latter, making it go towards the bus station.

 

Sulli giggled and said "Dae eonnie~ annyeong~" she turn and bow her head that make the latter to do the same, she turn around and look at the brunette "Annyeong~" she bow her head as she smile at the brunette.

 

As the younger girl is now out of their sight, The shorter girl look at her wristwatch, her eyes immediately widen. She grab the brunette's forearm and start to run. She turn head her to look at the latter and said "Pali Fanyah~ We're already late!"

 

Tiffany look at her forearm were the latter's hand is gripping. She then look at the latter's face and put a small smile "Dae~" . With that they run as fast as they can, not caring if they get the attention of the other student who's now taking their first subject across their room.

 

As Taeyeon and Tiffany reached their room, they immediately go to their sit and grab their notebooks. Taeyeon who's gaining her breathe slowly glace to her best friend. Tiffany who's eyes fixed on the board is not even look at the latter. Taeyeon elbowed her, the brunette glance at her as her eyes furrowed. The dork flash her a grin that make her chin dimple noticeable. Taeyeon notice that the latter is looking at her dimple, she immediately back to straight face as she lean closer to her best friend. The brunette shock at sudden action, she immediately move her head backward as her eyes widen. With that, she stumbled. Taeyeon immediately hold the latter's arm, with their sudden movement, Taeyeon's chair move away that get the attention of the whole class- even their professor.

 

Taeyeon who almost stood up immediately back to her sitting position, same as Tiffany. The brunette awkwardly comb her hair by her fingers as she smile at them embarrassedly. Their professor shook his head as He back to his discussion. 

 

"Heol~~" Taeyeon blurted as her face turn into embarrass look. She shake her head and said "Strike two."

 

The brunette hold her laughter by putting her hands to . Taeyeon chuckled at her own silliness. 

 

 

For Taeyeon and Tiffany the hours just past by so fast, knowing that they have each other. Now that everything is exactly the same as before, being at each others side, as a best friend. Taeyeon admit it, she still hurting. But for her, it's better to be hurt just to have her. Tiffany, on the other hand, Feel some thorn inside her heart. A tiny little thorn that stiff on her vein that make her feel paralyzed mentally. For her, acting cool is the only way to ease the pain inside her. Jealousy strike her, she admit it. But she doesn't want to tell Taeyeon she's having an emotional problem.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany, together with YulSic couple and others rush to the cafeteria. They immediately run towards to the long table on the corner to save it. Taeyeon is one of them who rush to the table while Tiffany just walk firmly, chuckled at their childish action. As they put their things on the table, the others decided to fall in line to order their food. Except for Taeyeon. As they walk towards the cashier, Hyoyeon look on the dork. She then look at them with a confuse look.

 

Hyo point her index finger where the latter is sitting and said "Why that midget didn't fall in line? Is Mrs. Kim give her a packed lunch?"

 

The YulSic chuckled. Yuri shake her head and said "Her admirer give her a packed lunch."

 

"JINJA?!"

"MWO?"

 

They all said in chorus that make Yuri laugh. "wae wae? are you guys didn't believe in me?"

 

"Kyaaaa~ She's having an admirer~ She's a lady now~~" YoonA blurted as she jump. 

 

"Geez~ Yoong choding." Sooyoung said as she shake her head that make them chuckled, except for Tiffany who's now on the blue.

 

The brunette keep herself in silent as she look at foods- pretending that she's busy choosing her lunch. She didn't bother to look at them or join them. She just feel like, something sharp stiffed on her chest. Jessica saw the latters change of mood, she immediately elbowed her Girl friend and pouted her lips towards the latter's position. Yuri smirk yet feel guilty at the same time, she then shrugged her shoulder and raise her eyebrow that make her girl giggled.

 

*Why do I act this way? You deserved it Tiff! Claim it!* - Tiffany said mentally as she shake her head.

 

Jessica grab her feet beside her best friend Tiffany, choosing her lunch as she glance at the latter's facial expression- a sour hurtful expression. She move more closer and said "erm.. Tiffany-ssi~ are you okay?"

 

Tiffany's eyes widen, she then pop her head up as she look at the blonde in a shock way. "Dae?Dae dae." She said as she smile fakely.

 

"oh~" Jessica said as she nod her head. "arraseo." she added . She then smile and turn her way to her girl friend. She smile at Yuri as she hug her in her waist. "She's still pretending seobang~" she said that make the latter to chuckled.

 

As they back to their table, YoonA immediately sit beside Taeyeon, wearing a tease look as she grin. Taeyeon's eyebrow raise as she look bluntly at the raven girl.

 

"mwo?" Taeyeon blurted.

 

YoonA look at the latter's packed lunch and start giggling. Taeyeon follow her gaze, she immediately look back to her and shake her head.

 

"eonnie~ who is she?" she said as she lean closer to the dork that make her back off.

 

"w-what?w-who?." she then push the latter away at her face and add "eessh.stay away on my face yoong." 

 

YoonA laughed seeing her eonnie look annoyed, she then seriously look at the latter and added "seriously eonnie. who give you that?" she point her index finger towards the lunch box.

 

*Here we us again.*

She glance at her best friend who start mumbling her foods without looking at them.

*okay. It's fine with her.*

 

Taeyeon smile and said "My friend. my new friend." She proudly said that make their other friends look at them.

 

"jinja? just a friend? then why--" Hyoyeon who just ask out of the blue cut her words when Taeyeon nod her head multiple times.

 

"Dae dae dae." she said as she took a bite on her foods that sulli gave her. "my new friend." 

 

With that, Tiffany's facial expression turn into frown one. Taeyeon who always glance at her witness her best friends sour expression. Suddenly, she choke. Tiffany immediately look at her with a worried look, she grab a glass of water and going to give it to the short one when suddenly, Seohyun who's on the other side of Taeyeon immediately offer her a glass of water. Taeyeon immediately get it to the maknae and straightly drink it. YoonA patted the latter's back as she chuckled that make the latter to chuckled more. As she get her composure, she immediately glance again to her best friend. Tiffany look away after catching the glance of her best friend.

 

"What happened to you eonnie? Why did you choke for a sudden?" Seohyun asked concernedly.

 

"erm.. I'm okay. It's fine." the dork said as she keep on glancing to her best friend who's now busy mumbling her food.

 

"Now that you're fine, let's continue our topic~" Hyoyeon grinned.

 

Taeyeon's eyes widely open "what topic?" she pretend.

 

"yah eonnie~ Tell us who is your new friend.." YoonA blurted as she used her aegyo that make them turn their face into disgust look.

 

"geez~" Taeyeon said as she look at YoonA. "Stop that please." She added as she chuckled. Taeyeon took another bite to her food "we're just friends" she added between mumbling. After she swallowed her food, she then took another glance to her best friend and said "Just friends."

 

Yuri and Jessica who's just speculating the action of the two just keep their mouth shot. Looking at the brunette and look back at the short one. Talking at their eyes and then speculate again. They witnessed how Tiffany change her expression, her mood. They feel a little guilt seeing their friend being like that but they just did why they think is right. 

 

After having a lunch, and exactly, the bell rung.. They didn't feel that the hour just passed by. Teasing Taeyeon around, that's the only thing that they did that make them enjoy the hour. Except to the other one, Tiffany. She just keep herself busy with nothing, to make them think that she's busy. Though deep inside, she's suffering in jealousy.. In pain.

 

Walking at the corridor, Taeyeon decided to grab herself beside her best friend. Tiffany look at her as she put a small smile, continue walking. Taeyeon sigh mentally seeing her best friend action. She then elbowed her best friend and grinned, making the latter look confused.

 

"wae?" Tiffany blurted as her eyes widen.

 

*Why did you act that way before?*

Taeyeon shoka her head. "Nothing." She respond.

 

"okay." Tiffany said shortly as she look away.

 

"Fanyah~ are you okay? are you sick?" Taeyeon took closer to the latter and start touching the latter's forehead with the back of her palm.

 

*I'm Jealous Tae. I'm Jealous. I'm Hurt. I'm in pain.*

She then blink multiple times realizing that her best friend is closer to her. She immediately push her away and said "I'm good."

 

Taeyeon didn't respond that make her to look at the latter. She then saw the expression of the dork turining into frown one. "Wae?" She added.

 

The short one just shake her head as she smile at the latter, her expression is a bit pissed that make Tiffany to took a deep breathe. As they reached they room, an awkward atmosphere suddenly surround them, moreover, the TaeNy BFF. As long as they reached their sits, their professor came in that make them burry themselves in silence.

 

The short one can't take the atmosphere anymore, she immediately get a scratch paper and start writing again.

 

Yah~ What's the matter funny funny Tiffany?~ -Tae

 

She then elbowed the brunette and start pouting her lips towards the direction on the paper she pass on her. The brunette follow her pouting lips, she then read it mentally and start smiling - mentally.

 

Ani. I'm okay.. I'm just a bit tired. - Tiff

 

Taeyeon didn't need to wait, she stare at the paper while Tiffany write it. She immediately grab it and start writing again.

 

Jinja!? Do you want me to excuse you to professor-ssi? - Tae

 

Tiffany immediately shook her head. The short girl lean closer and worriedly said "Wae? You said you're tired? You need to take a rest." she whispered.

 

The brunette suddenly look to her. Inch apart. Face to face. Eye to eye. breathe to breathe. Their world suddenly turn slow..

Without hesitation, Tiffany back to reality, her heart beat much faster than its normal beat. Same as Taeyeon who immediately back to her proper sit after realizing that they're on a class.

 

The brunette gulp hard and said "N-no need." she blurted awkwardly. "I'm just tired, But I feel good." she stated without even trying to look at the latter.

 

Taeyeon nod her head and said "ah~Dae~".

 

After a minute of conversation, the two start focusing on their class. Though they heart still trembling, they did their best just to keep there heart stop pounding.

 

 

The day has end, the brunette and the short girl start walking towards the school gate. Talking and talking, Laughing and laughing. Just like a lovers who wants to be on each others side. Reaching the school gate, Taeyeon's eyes widen, she then smile seeing a girl standing at the waiting area besides the school gate. The girl pop her head up as she smile shyly, she then wave her hands at the latter. The short girl together with the brunette walk closer to the girl.

 

"Sulli-ah~ What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked the girl who's now looking at the ground at shyness.

 

"I..err.. I want to.. ermm." Sulli stuttered. She took a deep breathe and continue. "Taeyeon eonnie. C-can we talk?"

 

Taeyeon's eyes fixed at the latter, she then smirked and respond "Yah~ we're already talking." she then laugh. Sulli laugh awkwardly at the latter's joke. While on the other hand, Tiffany just smile.

 

"I mean.. can we go out?right now?" She blurted for a sudden that make the two best friends to have an eyes widely open. Sulli's cheeks suddenly redden. She then look away as she bite her own lips.

 

"ah~ wae?" Taeyeon asked the latter. She then took a glance at her best friend who's now having a poker face. 

 

The other girl don't know how to answer, she just burry her face looking at the ground. Suddenly, Tiffany who speculate the latter's action immediately look at Taeyeon. Hiding her true feelings. She smile and said "Yah~ Taetae just go with her."

 

*She really want me to be with someone.* - Taeyeon

Taeyeon look back at her. She then snap her thoughts and nod to the brunette's idea. "Dae." She said cooly. 

*If this is what you want.* -Taeyeon

 

*Don't go please. Don't leave me.* - Tiffany

 

The short girl patted the latter's shoulder and said "come on sulli~" she blurted as she fakely grinned.

Sulli pop her head up as she wear a broad smile on her face, she nod her head and look at Tiffany. "Annyeong Tiffany eonnie~" She then wave her hand.

 

Tiffany did the same way as she fakely smile, she nod and said "Bye~" . Seeing Taeyeon looking at her, she look back and smile to her best friend "Taeyeonah~ Annyeong~ Take care of your dongsaeng~"

 

"Dae~ Bye~ Take care too." She respond. With that Taeyeon and Sulli start walking far from the latter.

 

With that, when the two girl is now out of her sight, her tears suddenly rolled down to her cheeks. Her smile immediately fade away. She touched her chest, blinking her eyes, and start controlling her heart. A heart who's now suffering in pain, a heart who's squeezing like hell. She then wipe her tears with her hands as she look at the sky.

 

"Tiffany, You deserved this." The brunette murmured as she control her tears from rushing.

 

***

 

After what happened, Tiffany become quiet, everytime they're hang out on the cafeteria or even out of the school, she find herself being quiet. Moreover, when the topic is the Sulli girl who always give Taeyeon a packed lunch every morning. Tiffany just smile, or fakely laugh. With that, her heart start aching, her world start dimming.

 

It was the 5th day when sulli start giving Taeyeon a packed of lunch, it was the 5th day when Tiffany's world start flooding with tears. It was the 5th day when they decided to hide those feelings that lingers through they hearts.

 

It was the 5th day when Tiffany's world starting to fall apart.

 

 


 

T^T my Locksmith's heart is aching. wae? wae? Why there's a lot of hindrance when it comes to Love? Aigoo-yah~ T^T

Is Taeyeon already moved on? what you think? kkk~

BTW , the next chapter might be the last chapter :DD horaay! 

 

I want to thank you all guys for reading this epic fail fan fic xD

and for waiting and for subscribing :DD

We can be friends right? add me guys^^ I'm waiting :))  

 

 ByeBye ;)