Tiffany's feelings

Best Friend Forever

***Tiffany's POV***

 

 

It's been one month since she'd confessed, and it's been one month since I decided to go far away. It's been a while,still, I'm thinking of you.. thinking whether I choose the right way or not. Walking down the street while holding the umbrella is kinda lonesome. It's already one month still, I'm not getting used to it. I missed you.. so much..

 

Looking from a far, I saw a short girl holding a umbrella.

 

*Is that you taeyeon?*

 

Suddenly,

 

A girl behind her tap her shoulder, that girl wearing a bright smile while walking with her.

 

*Is that Jessica?. but.. where's yuri?. *

 

*sigh*

 

*Am I getting jealous? eessshh! NO. a BIG NO.*

 

Feels like my heart is aching a bit.

 

"No tiffany, NO." I murmur.

 

Suddenly, a tan girl put her arms on my shoulder and said:

 

"Yes Tiffany,YES."

 

I almost jumped to the street when she suddenly speak from nowhere. Feels like my heart starting to beat so fast when she heard me murmuring.

 

"Admit it Fany-ssi.." Yuri smile.

 

Yeah, It was Yuri. Jessica's girl friend.

 

"wh-what should I admit? and h-how long you're standing their?" I blurted while pointing where she was.

 

"Since you start pouting your lips I'm here already." She said dorkily that cause me to panic.

 

*Gaaad! Does she read my mind?*

 

"I know you're getting jealous with them." Yuri added while pointing Jessica and Taeyeon.

 

"You don't have to. You know, Jessica is my Girlfrend while Taey-"

 

"She's my best friend." I cut off her words and blurted this words.

 

"well, yeah~ your best friend." She said while smiling.

 

*sigh* Yuri take a deep sigh, though I'm acting like I didn't saw her, I saw her. But. I don't know what that mean.

 

While walking, Yuri decided to break the ice between us.

 

"Fany-ssi.. This past few..*yuri start to count down the weeks that had been passed already using her fingers* well, I think it's already one month." She said.

 

My heart start to bit so fast again while hearing the month, Yeah. After hearing that word Theirs only one thing that goes to my mind. When Taeyeon confessed her feelings.

 

"err.. please don't mind if I ask you some question." She added.

 

I just nodded nervously. 

 

"what happened to the both of you?" She continued without hesitation.

 

My eyes almost popped out with her sudden question, Feels like I'm sweating. My heart beat so fast. I couldn't looked at her.

 

"w-who??" I ask her, though I know who is she talking about.

 

"Don't be so mean tiffany, of course your best friend. I already asked sooyoung about this and she said that you and taeyeon just had fight?" Yuri said while facing me.

 

"y-ye-yeah~ We had fought. and until now, we are." I respond.

 

"Liar." She blurted.

 

My eyes opened widely hearing her word. yeah, I'm just lying.

 

"If you're ready to tell the truth don't hesitate to call me or Jessica. We're here to help you solved your problem." Yuri added and start walking.

 

Suddenly, My hand hold her arms. She look around and face me. I couldn't look at her eyes. I just bow my head and said:

 

"can we go to some coffee shop before going to school. I'll tell you everything."

 

Yuri smiled and nodded. We then walk opposite to the way across our school.

 

 

As Me and Yuri reached the coffee shop, we decided to order some and have a sit while waiting our coffee. I feel trembled, Do I tell her everything or not? Am I ready or not? She then look at me bluntly, I couldn't look back to her,feels like I'm in thorn or something.

 

She then clear and it feels like she will asked me anytime.

 

*Aigoo~ Help me Lord please.*

 

"So. what's now? I thought you will tell me everything?."

 

My heart beat so fast again. I'm getting nervous. How could I tell her that I reject Taeyeon's feeling?.

 

"She confessed? and you reject?"

 

*Shocked*

 

As I looked at her eyes, I see that she's serious. She really want to know the answer.

 

"H-ho-How..Did-" I cut off my words when she started to talk again.

 

"So Am I right? oh~ Jessica's right." She then smile at me.

 

*sigh*

 

"yeah~ that's right.. She confessed on me, I reject her. Am I being so mean?. I just can't *sigh* disobey.. his will. well.. yeah~" I blurted with a frown face.

 

"..."

 

She doesn't answer,so I decided to look at her. She then looking at me, bluntly.

 

 

"what?" I said.

 

 

"So.. you have any feelings towards her?right?"

 

"WHAT? I-I.. *err why it so hard to explain* have a feelings to her??"

 

Yuri smirked at my action. She then smile and look at me again.

 

"Is it hard to accept the truth?."

 

"WHAT?? Aniyo! I-I..err.. I don't *sigh* I really don't know if I feel the same way too."

 

Yuri smile to me and tap my shoulder. 

 

"w-wae?." I blurted.

 

"what did you feel when Taeyeon was avoiding you?or didn't even bother to look at you?" 

 

As yuri asked me that question, I feel like.. Theirs something.. Aching.. My heart, It's aching. 

I bow my head and back to being frown. I really don't know what is this but, feels like.. I'm gonna die if she always avoid my existence.

 

"does it hurt?" Yuri blurted.

 

My eyes become watery. I nodded to her as a respond and said:

 

"but..anyone will get hurt if someone avoid them that way.everyday."

 

As my tears drop to my cheeks, Yuri offer her handkerchief. I get it and smile to her a bit.

 

"Do you want to continue?" She asked me. I know she's concern. She saw me with tears on my eyes. She's worried.

 

I nodded to her. maybe this is the time,the right time to talk about what happened last month.

I start explaining how Taeyeon confessed to me, yuri just nodded while I'm telling her every detail about that day, She then interrupt my statement with her sudden question.

 

"So..are you fond of her?"

 

"eh?what?"

 

"Do you love her or even liking her?"

 

"mwo??"

 

She then put her hand to her chin,thinking.concluding.

 

"You know.. base on how you explain, it's very detailed. You wouldn't remember everything about that day unless.."

 

*gulp*

*does Yuri's conclusion is right?Am I inlove with my best friend?or even fond of her?*

 

"that person is very important to you.." As she continue, she look to me bluntly.

 

 

"Here's your espresso two beautiful ladies." A guy said and served our order.

 

We nodded to him and he smile to us. He then wave and leave us.

 

As I sip on my coffee, Yuri still looking at me. I feel so anxious on what she's doing.

 

"err..what?"

 

"How do you treat her?beside being a best friend."

 

I almost split out my coffee that cause me to feel the hot temperature of it.

 

"esshhh~ that was hot."

"are you okay?" Yuri asked me and give me a tissue, I just smile a bit as a respond to her.

 

As I get back my composure, I decided to answer her with an unsure answer.

 

"about your question..err.. I think she's a very sepcial person to me."

 

Yuri just look at me, expressionless.

 

"Yuri-ah~ D-Do you think..err. I'm.. Inlove with her?or even just F-fond with her?" I blurted.

 

Yuri smile to a triumph, I don't know what did I say that cause her to smile that way.

 

"I-I'm just.. you know.. Aski-"

"Bingo~" She then blurted.

 

"huh?bingo?Did you won??where?" I asked her randomly.

 

Yuri just laugh at me that cause me to blush.

 

"Yuri-ah~ Don't be so-"

"So you're not even sure about your feelings towards her? That means.. That theirs a part of you saying that their's a possibility..That you love her, the way she loves you.."

 

*Well.. Maybe.. I just don't want to disobey his will.Maybe, I'm also inlove with her.Maybe.*

 

"c'mon~ let's go to school. We're gonna be late." She then command.

 

"But how about our coff-"

"We can bring that, and drink that while walking.you know.." She cut off again my words.

 

I just smile and nodded to her, It's kinda relief when you tell someone your biggest problem.

As we exit the coffee shop and start walking, Yuri smile at me and said:

 

 

"Problem solved." 

 

 

 


 

wooops~ a short update^^  mianhae guys for the long wait :o 

BTW do you guys remember my story? The first chapter? one month has passed already, so it is the day when Taeyeon cut her class^^

Do you have any Idea what will happen at the next chapter?kkk~ please do tell me ;)

 

stay tuned guys~ keep waiting :)) please don't be bored. 

I have three stories on going at the same time so,It's pretty hard for me :3 please be patient ;) gumawo~