Moving On (?)

Best Friend Forever

Kim Taeyeon, the dork one. Start pretending that she's really fine. Doing the stuff that she use to be, acting like she doesn't feel hurt before. Continue to be her best friend. On the other hand, Their close friends know that she was just pretending - acting. Still, They manage to go on the flow. Letting the latter to do what she want to. But Yuri, Who know exactly how she feel didn't agree on what she want to do. She want the brunette to realize that she had feelings towards the dork, that's why she came up with an Idea - Make-Taeyeon-Date-Someone . Jessica agreed on that Idea, She's closer to Tiffany yet she doesn't want the latter pretending that she just want that dork to be her best friend.

 

Yuri message her all friends on facebook and Yahoo, eagerly finding a hot - single - girl/boy - that wants to date someone - cute - dork - short(?) . She then post the stolen pics of Taeyeon. Clicking the "send" button.

On the other hand, Jessica send a group text to her friends, even an american friend. She do the same on what yuri did, She put the stolen pic of the latter and send it to the group of people.

 

A week has passed after Taeyeon and Tiffany talk to each other. After that, They always beside each other like no one confessed and no one reject. For Tiffany : Pretending-like-nothing-happened . and for Taeyeon : Pretending-Happy-just-to-have-Tiffany .  

 

Yuri wait for Taeyeon at the school gate, while Jessica is with Tiffany - going home together. The shorter girl who's walking towards the school gate look anxious, holding her phone while dialing's her best friend's number.

 

"Taeyeonah!~ pali~" Yuri shouted as she get the attention of the latter.

 

Taeyeon look at her as she bite her lips. She then decided to walk towards the tanned girl.

"Wae?" She said.

 

Yuri hold the shorter's arm as she walk. Suddenly, Taeyeon's eyes widen. She doesn't move as she look at the latter curiously, waiting for explanation.

 

"eesshh~ come with me please.." Yuri said as she use her aegyo. "pretty please???" She added, using her aegyo multiple times.

 

Taeyeon's wear a disgusting look as she step backward. "eww." She blurted. "Why?Where?" She added.

 

Yuri pout her lips as she rolled her eyes. she then said "Geez~ Just come with me, We need to do something." Without waiting for her answer, she grabbed the dork's arm and start walking again.This time, Taeyeon didn't manage to release her arm's on the latter's gripped. As the two reach the restaurant, Taeyeon immediately release her arm's on the latter's hand. She look around to find the latter's girl friend, suddenly, Jessica's existence is not around.

 

"Why we're here kwon?" Taeyeon blurted. crossing her arm as she walk closer to the latter.

 

Yuri look around, didn't mind the question of the latter beside her. She then clap her hand as she saw the two beautiful lady sitting at the corner side of the restaurant.

 

"What is the meaning of this Kwon?" Taeyeon asked again, this time, she shake her head in disappointment.

 

Again, Yuri just grabbed the latter's arm as she walk closer to them.

 

"Yaah! answer me first Kwon Yuri!" Taeyeon shouted as she tempt to release on her gripped.

 

Yuri turn around and said "Just go with the flow. You need this." She then continue walking towards them, grabbing Taeyeon.

 

The two ladies stood up as they reached them, Yuri bow her head while Taeyeon just do the same way. Yuri moved forward to the other girl, she then kiss in to her cheek. Taeyeon's eyes widen.

 

*What is this? Is she playing with Jessica?*

 

"Yuri eonnie~" The girl blurted as she hugged the latter.

 

"Krystal~ How are you?" Yuri said as she release them from hugging.

 

"I'm good. How about you and Jessica eonnie?" She respond.

 

*What? She knew Jessi? phew~ Thank God.*

 

"We're great. Doing great." the tanned respond. 

 

Krystal look at Taeyeon curiously as she look back to Yuri. The tanned girl look at the dork and said "Oh! This Girl with me is Kim Taeyeon, She's elder okay?" She blurted as she tease the latter.

 

"yaah! essh!" Taeyeon said as she rolled her eyes. "Annyeonghaseyo~ Kim Taeyeonimnida~" She added. Bowing her head.

 

Krystal bow her head as she look back to the latter. "I'm Krystal, Jessica's sister." She smile. She then look at the girl beside her. "and this is my friend, Sulli."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Sulli-imnida~" She said, using a bit of aegyo.

 

"Nice meeting you both." Taeyeon respond as she offer a hand shake. 

 

After an introduction, They sat on the chair. An awkward atmosphere surrounds them. Yuri decided to break the eyes.

"So.. What do you want to eat guys? Let's order." She command. The two younger girl just nodded while Taeyeon just look at her. "Waiter!?" She shouted as she look around, looking at some waiter.

 

Taeyeon lean closer to the tanned girl and whisper "come with me." She then stood up. The two younger girl look at her, she look back and said "Excuse us for a while." She blurted as she smile slightly. The two just nodded.

 

The two elder girl walk at the comfort room while the two younger's stay at their table.

 

" She's cute isn't it?" Krystal blurted. Smiling at the latter one.

 

Sulli smile slightly as she nod her head.

 

"You like her?" Krystal added.

 

Sulli's cheeks redden as she slightly nod her head. "She's kinda interesting. I like to know her more." She said.

 

Krystal smile as a respond.

"We're going to know her more." She assure the latter.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon's face wear a disappointment slash angry slash mad look. Yuri gulp hard as she look at the latter.

 

"Explain this." She blurted shortly.

 

"Date her. Sulli." Yuri respond shortly too.

 

"MWO? and who are you to tell me who I will going to date huh!?" Taeyeon shouted in annoyance.

 

"woah~ chill Taeyeon.Chill." Yuri raise her hand, not wanting a fight. "We're. I mean.. I was just helping you to move on." She added.

 

Taeyeon's shake her head as she took a deep sigh. "You know Yuri. I appreciate your effort. But I don't want-"

 

"Try Taeyeon. Just try." The tanned blurted. Pleading the latter.

 

As the older look at the tanned girl's eyes. she again took a deep sigh. Slowly nod her head.

"Arraseo." She then glare and said "But just once. This is the first and will gonna be the last." She added.

 

Yuri smile as she nodded. "Dae dae dae.." 

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes as they back on the table. Yuri smile brightly while the two young ladies looking at the menu. Yuri sat as she get a menu and look at it, scanning their foods. While Taeyeon stare at the menu without interest.

 

"What's your order ladies?" The waiter asked as He look at them.

 

"I want this.." Sulli blurted as she point her index finger towards the picture of the food at the menu.

 

"I want a club house." Krystal added.

(club house is a kind of sandwich here in phil.)

 

"Same here. one club house." Yuri added.

 

The waiter nod as He write there order. He then look at the shorter girl, waiting for her order.

 

"Tae.." Yuri blurted as she patted the latters shoulder.

 

"one cappuccino." Taeyeon blurted.

 

The waiter nod again. "just that?" He asked curiously.

 

Taeyeon nod her head.

 

"Dae.. wait for 20 mins. ma'am .. It's the maximum minute I assure you." The waiter smile as He walk towards the cashier.

 

Yuri look at the shorter girl curiously. The latter look back as she raise her two eye brow.

 

"mwo?" She blurted.

 

"You sure you're not going to eat?" Yuri asked worriedly.

 

"Dae." She respond.

 

Yuri took a deep sigh as the two girl look at them. Krystal look at Taeyeon and said:

 

"So.. Taeyeon eonnie. Tell us about yourself." She said as she smile at the latter.

 

"right right tell them something about you.." Yuri added to ease the awkwardness. 

 

"Erm.. Let's just tell something about ourselves so it will be fair with Taeyeon eonnie." Sulli stated.

 

Taeyeon look at the latter. she then put a slight smile and said "Dae. That's a good Idea." She look at Yuri as she smirk. "Yah kwon, introduce yourself first." She blurted.

 

Yuri's eyes widen at the latter's word. Taeyeon know that Yuri hates introduction. The dork laugh at Yuri's sudden reaction. Yuri smirked as she said:

 

"Fine." She rolled her eyes. She smile and continue "I'm Kwon Yuri, 24 years of age, The beautiful yet handsome girl friend of Jessica Jung."

 

Taeyeon laugh harder at Yuri's introduction as the two ladies giggled at the same time.

 

 

At the same time, Tiffany and Jessica decided to walk towards their dorm. Chatting around and laughing around as they walk carefully. 

 

"So.. Why did you walk with me? where's Yuri? did you fought?" Tiffany asked the blonde out of the blue.

 

Jessica gulp hard, thinking of white lies. She shake her head as she smile back to the brunette.

"Ani.. She's just busy right now." She said.

 

"Ah.. arraseo." Tiffany flash her eye smile.  "what is she busy for?" She added.

 

Again, the blonde gulp hard. "She's meeting someone together with.." She then look at Tiffany, the latter look back as she waiting for her to continue. "with my sister, my sister friend.. and.. Taeyeon." She then look away at Tiffany. Yet glancing, speculating the latter's expression. 

 

The blonde smile mentally seeing the latters change of expression.

"Hmm. Wae?" She ask innocently as she look at the brunette.

 

"Huh? A-ani.. hee~" Tiffany respond as she smile awkwardly.

 

*It's Time to make her jealous.* - Jessica

 

"As far as I remember, Taeyeon and Krystal's friend is going to date." Jessica blurted as she put her index finger on her chin, she then glance at Tiffany's face.

 

"oh.." The only word that tiffany said. She slightly pout her lips and back at smiling when she realized that Jessica is staring at her.

"Good for her." She added as she smile and look away.

 

*Good pretender Tiffany dear.* - Jessica

The blonde smirk seeing the latter's frown face. She then back to a poker one when Tiffany look at her.

 

"We're already here." Tiffany said as she smile at the blonde. "See you tomorrow Jessi~" She added as she hugged the latter.

 

"Dae.. Annyeong~" Jessica said as she release from hugging, she then wave her hand and continue walking, towards her dorm.

 

As the brunette close the door,Her expression turn into sad one. she then took a deep sigh as she look at the ceiling.

 

*Am I Jealous? eottoke?* She said mentally as she start walking, towards her room.

 

 

After a while, Yuri,Taeyeon, Krystal and Sulli walk together. Talking with some stuffs. Yuri call Jessica while Krystal excuse herself and go to some public comfort room. Taeyeon and Sulli walk together. The younger suddenly look at her that make the latter to look back.

 

"Hmm?wae?" Taeyeon blurted.

 

"ah.ani.." Sulli said as she shake her head. Taeyeon just nod as they continue walking. Yuri end the phone call and run towards them.

 

"Hey guys. I got to go now okay? Jessica want to meet me and her sister so I'm going to get her. You alright if we going to let you two walk by yourselves?" Yuri blurted.

 

Sulli nod at her. Taeyeon wants to disagree when Yuri clap her hand.

 

"So Kim Taeyeon, take care of her alright?" Yuri wink at her. Sulli's cheeks redden at the sudden words of Yuri.

 

Taeyeon took a deep sigh as she nod her head. Yuri wave her hand as she walk away, finding Krystal at the comfort room. While Taeyeon and Sulli look dumbfounded, having an awkward atmosphere.

 

Sulli glance at the latter and said. "eonnie.. If you doesn't want to you can leave-" Her words cut off when Taeyeon shook her head.

 

"Ani.. I'll walk with you." Taeyeon reassure the younger one. 

 

Sulli smile and nod her head. "Kamsahamnida eonnie~" She said.

 

"No problem~" Taeyeon said as she smile back.

 

With that, the two girl walk together. Getting to know each other. Sulli walked happily, Smiling and laughing at Taeyeon's silly joke. Taeyeon become comfortable with the latter, for her, she's like her sister. But just that. Nothing more. 

 

 

 


 

Annyeonghaseyo!^^ TaeNy018 here^^ short update for you guys. kkk~ YulSic to the rescue ;) Hope you like this though there's NO TAENY MOMENTS ;) 

 

PS: This FF will going to end soon. pretty soon ;) 

 

BByiungbbyiung!