Thoughts of you

Best Friend Forever

THE DAY AFTER CONFESSION

 

***Tiffany's POV***

 

*Is this real? Is she really fall inlove with me?why?how?*

 

Now,I'm thinking about her. I was shocked with her sudden confession. I'm a bit unsure whether this was real or not. I just then pocked my cheek to be sure whether this was just a dream or a real.

 

"ouch. It was hurt." I said while touching my cheek.

 

*But she hurt the most*

 

*sigh*

 

*what should I do?*

 

*I hurt her. But I didn't mean it.*

 

*How could I fixed this thing?*

 

*Is she going to far from me now?*

 

*How about me?*

 

*Do I'm still be her bestfriend?*

 

*How could I act in front of her?*

 

*Sigh*

 

A random thoughts about us linger to my mind. I don't know what will happen to us after this. She confessed. I reject her, Now. She might going to put a BIG WALL between us. 

 

Here at my room, hugging a pillow. My heart suddenly feel a pain. I don't why, all I know is it's all about her. Suddenly my tears drop on my pillow,rushing. I'm anxious about what will happen to us. I want to call her or just text a message from her but my finger doesn't want to do it. I don't know why.

 

I'm a religious person. I believe in HIM. I don't want to disobey his will. and Now, I'm a bit unsure about it. After what happen, I feel something in my heart.

 

**

 

As the night passed by, I only have a three hours of sleep. My headache, my eyes ache. More so, my heartache.

 

*Did I do the wrong choice?*

 

and Now, I'm still thinking. It's unending thinking.

 

As I get off my bed, I rushed to get my phone. Hoping that she might send a text message before she leave, suddenly.. She doesn't.

 

*What do you thinking Hwang Tiffany? You hurt her. Do you think she will be the same as before? c'mon don't be so silly.*

 

Trying to relax, I call one of my close friend- Jessica. I decided to unwind outside and be refresh by nature. I just want to forget about this for a while.

 

 

"what the heck Hwang Tiffany? It's too early to unwind here outside you know!" Jessica said to me. I just smirked to her I know for her walking up this early is such a burden.

 

"I just want to be refresh by nature Jung Jessica." I smile. Suddenly, my body move forward to her and hugged her. 

 

"Fany? Is everything ok?" She said. 

 

How do I respond to her? I don't know.. I want a comfort but I can't tell her my problem. I'm afraid. Too afraid..

Suddenly, My tears rushing to my cheeks. I can't control it. Can't even hide it.

 

Jessica was shocked seeing me crying out loud this early in the morning.

 

"omo~what happened? Why you're crying?." Jessica tap my back that cause me to cry harder.

 

"y-yaah~ fanyaah.. It's gonna be ok." She added.

 

I just push myself and losen my hugged to over her. My tears keep falling though now I'm wearing a fake smile and smile to her.

 

"If you wan't some shoulder to lean on, mine here." Jessica hugged me tight. I just nodded and respond to her:

 

"gumawo.*sniff* *sniff* neomu neomu gumawo.."

 

 

 

After I get back my composure, Jessica hesitantly asked me something. I know she ask about my problem, The reason why I cried so hard.

 

"erm.. fanyaah.." She said. I just look to her and wearing a confuse look.

 

"Do you want it to share with me?" She continue.

 

 

I smile to her and said:

 

"maybe.. It's not the right time.. Maybe.. I should fixed it by myself."

 

"ah~arraseo.." She said while nodding. 

 

"but if you need someone I'm just here fany huh?." She added.

 

I nodded as a respond and smile to her. Those hugged is enough to make me feel comfortable just for a while. She then excuse for a while, having a phone call. When she get back she asked me if I'm fine now, I said I'm fine and she may go now. 

 

"you sure?" She said concernedly.

 

"yeah~ pretty sure." I said to her and smile. I thumbs up as a sign that I'm really fine, She bow down and smile to me. I just smile back and wave to her and then she walk away from me.

 

*Sigh*

 

*How could I face Taeyeon?*

 

 

"otteoke?" I murmured.

 

.

.

.

.

Weekends has passed by still, I didn't know what to do. How to act, How should I act. What should I act. Looking at the mirror, facing myself, I just have my deep sigh.

 

"I need some strength to face her.. Lord.. please.. Give me some.." I said while looking at myself.

 

Everything is New to me. The day after she confessed, everything change. I know It's my fault, because I reject her. I'm just really unsure about how I feel. I know that I loved her but I don't know whether It was just a sisterly love or what. I didn't fall to anyone before, So it's hard for me to figure it out.

 

This day, I prepare myself. Everything will be change. Her attitude towards me will be change. I'm accepting everything though I feel a little pain inside of me.. I just tell meself that it was my fault too so just accept it.

 

Walking.Thingking. On my way to school I'm still thinking about her. I'm worried. Really really worried, but what do I do? I can't turn back the time. As a minutes goes by, I'm in front of our school gate now, my heart suddenly beat so fast. I feel that I have a butterfly on my stomach on the other side, I feel a pain inside my heart.

 

*Is she here already? Oh God. How should I face her.*

 

My thoughts keep telling me those words. I'm trembled. I don't know what to do.

 

Suddenly, someone tap my shoulder. 

 

"Good morning Tiffany~" She said. 

 

My anxiousness suddenly gone when I heard her voice. 

 

*No. It's not her. It's not my bestfriend.*

 

I turn around and give her a smile. It was jessica.

 

"are you fine now?" She asked me.

 

I just nodded to her sudden question and smile to her. She then mouthed the word 'good' and smile to me. She tap my shoulder and go to her sit. At this time I feel it again, trembling.

 

15 minutes has passed after we start our first lecture, Suddenly.. Their's No Taeyeon. Then Sooyoung, one of our friend excuse our class. She's not our classmate still she's our friend. She talk to our professor, I feel that it's all about Taeyeon. Then I see our professor just nodded. I feel so guilty not seeing her existence for today. I know her, She doesn't escape a class except if theirs any problem.

 

After class I immediately go to Sooyoung's class. It was a relieved seeing her their.

 

"Oh tiffany.. Why you're on rush?" Sooyoung ask me. While holding my breathe I asked her about taeyeon.

 

"Why..err..  Why she's not attend the class?" I asked her.

 

"oh..Taeyeon? She extend her vacation. I don't know how long it will be.." She respond.

 

"but she asked me to tell some lie to your professor. That Midget.Geez~" She added. I just smile to her. 

 

*It's really change*

 

"I asked her too why she didn't tell you this but she said she forgot your number and remember mine.. She changed her number.. It was surprising right? I thought she knew every details about you but- " I cut off her words when I said:

 

"arraseo.." This is the only thing I said.

 

*It was hurt.. really hurt..*

 

"Don't worry, She will text you soon." She added. I just smile and bow down to her. I wave my hand and start to walk away, going home.alone.

 

For the first time, I'm going home after school without her. It's really sad. So sad.. So incomplete. 

 

 

*Why does it hurts this way?*

 

 

*Sigh*

 

 

ONE WEEK HAS PASSED BY

 

 

*It's been a week already since you confessed, are you by any chance still going to show me your existence?*

 

*sigh*

 

 

Having a deep breathe, Thingking. I feel so guilty seeing her being stubborn.

It's the second monday since that day, packing my things. Ready for school. For some instance, I feel that something will going to happen.

 

Walking across the school, my blood suddenly rushing.

 

*Am I going to see her now?*

*yeah. Thinking of you again.*

 

Those thoughts, make me feel trembled.

As I reached the hallway near at my room, My sight suddenly caught by someone.

 

*Is that you?*

 

As a short girl turn around and meet my eyes by hers, I feel that my heart is squeezing. Trembling.

 

*what to do?*

 

You just smile and turn your head to the other side. I feel so guilty, Your attitude suddenly change, in just one snap.

 

"taetae~" I blurted while looking at you,Far from you.

 

I decided to enter our room, going to my seat place. I can almost touch you, suddenly.. You walk away. my tears starting to burst, I feel so much pain now. But what can I do? It's my choice too. I sat down and bow down my face, for this they will not see my tears flow to my cheeks. 

 

The bell rung signalizing that it was time to study. Yeah, we're sit mate. As she go back to her sit I feel like their was no air. awkward. Terrified. You sat down without even facing me, just like an air. You didn't see me.

 

*Did I do a wrong choice?*

*why does my heart aching this way?*

 

Another thoughts of you.

The bell rung again. yeah, It's already a lunch break. I want to talk to her even just a single conversation but my voice doesn't cooperate with me.

 

"Taetae~" I just blurted.

 

She then look at me, with a straight face. As she look at my eyes, I feel like the world starting to slow. My heart starting to beat so fast.

I jst shake my heard and smile a bit to her, She just smile back and back to a straight face while walking away.

 

*Am I guilty? Or I feel..err.. No, Maybe I'm just guilty.*

 

Thoughts thoughts and thoughts.. My head is full of thoughts. Just a thoughts of you. 

 

Seeing you from a far here at cafeteria, I feel like someone is watching me. Suddenly,

 

 

"Tiffany~ woah! Why you're not joining tae?" Sooyoung asked me.

 

"I..I..I want to-" Then I cut off my words when Soo suddenly added something that cause me to trembling.

 

"Did something happened to the both of you? Did you fight?"

 

"A-aniyo.. *sigh* We just, seperate.. for now.." I answered. 

 

"Seperate?for now? so you have a quarrel?" She asked me again. 

 

*unending question? can I just escape?*

 

*Sigh*

 

"y-yeah.. Just a misunderstanding." I just said just to end her unending question.

 

I stood up and said:

 

"I-I just have to go.. I need to go to the library.." I added. I know she will asked me again that's why I excuse my self to prevent those question.

 

She just nodded and wave her hand to me, yeah. No one can disturb her when she's eating.

I decided to walk, No I'm not really going to library. I just really want to escape to this problem. This situation.

 

 

******

**Author's POV**

 

While Tiffany walking from a far, a couple watching her and Taeyeon. Their attitude towards one another.

 

"Did you see that?" Jessica said while talking to her girlfriend.

 

"yeah~ something is wrong with them." Yuri respond.

 

"geez~ This is not good. We need to do something." Jessica blurted while facing Taeyeon from a far.

 

"should we? But it's their problem babe, They need to fixed it by themselves." Yuri said concernedly. 

 

"They are our friends babe~ We need to do something." Jessica said bluntly.

 

"I- I know.. But we might cause a big problem if we does.." Yuri said her point of view.

 

"We wouldn't.." Jessica said while glaring to her girlfriend. Yuri feel cold when her girlfreind stare at her like that.

 

"a-arraseo.. We just need to find their problem first.." She then said to jessica and smile. Jessica smile to a triumph.

 

She then realize something..

 

"Babe.."

 

"Yeah sica babe?"

 

"I think I know it.."

 

"really?."

 

"yeah."

 

Jessica feel that it was the same problem when Yuri first confessed her feelings toward her.

 

"I think, It's like our problem before..

.

.

.

Someone confessed, and someone Reject."

 

 

 

 


 

woah~ Very well conclusion ICE PRINCESS :))))

A short YULSIC moment at the end~ they are my second OTP^^ ROYAL COUPLE FTW!!^^

 

Omo! What happened to Taeyeon? Does Tiffany feel the same way too? Stay put readers~ Hopefully TaeNy will get back tohether 3

 

bbyiungbbyiung!