Heartbreaking confession

Best Friend Forever

 

Taeyeon packed her things, It's just a short vacation. She just want to put herself in the right place thats why she decided to go to somewhere without her-Tiffany.

 

A while after packing, Her phone suddenly rung. It was a bit surprise to her when she saw the name of her best friend on the screen of her phone.

 

*oh?Did something happened to them?. what bring her to call me even though we just saw each other before?*

 

 

[Hello?]

 

[ *sob* *sob* ]

 

[fanyaah??? are you ok? what happen??] 

 

[taetae.. *sob* *sob]

 

[tiffany!? tell me whats on there?! I'm getting nervous here you know.]

 

[wae? *sob* *sob*]

 

[w-whats happening?please tell m-]

 

beep...beep..

 

[he-hello? Fanyaah?]

 

"eesshh!! what the hell is going on fanyaah?! I'm getting nervous right now!." Taeyeon said while looking at her phone.

 

 

BEEP....

[from: Tiffany]

I'm here at the Park near at the han river.

 

 

*What the heck is she doing there? It's dangerous to be alone on the evening.geez~*

 

[To: Tiffany]

Ok. wait for me in a minute.

 

 

Taeyeon pull a extra jacket on her closet and didn't bother to close it. She immediately go where tiffany was.

 

A minutes after, Taeyeon running and looking around to the park where tiffany was staying. She feel a relief when she saw her bestfriend sitting at one of the bench there.

 

 

"what are you doing here?" Taeyeon said while catching her breathe.

 

 

Tiffany slightly smile at her and bow her head again.

 

"Did..something wrong?" Taeyeon asked concernedly.

 

*sniff* *sniff*

 

"fany??? whats going-"

 

"You've changed." Tiffany blurted while her tears was rushing.

 

Taeyeon didn't know how and what should she respond.

 

"what did I do?" Taeyeon asked her best friend immediately.

 

"wae taetae?? *sniff* *sniff* wae?" Tiffany said emotionally.

 

Taeyeon feel a little guilt seeing her bestfriend crying because of her.

 

*Fanyaah~ please don't cry.. my heart is melting..*

 

*sigh*

 

"fanyaah~ Did I do something that cause you pain?" Taeyeon said while facing tiffany.

 

*I'm sorry tiffany. I just can't take it anymore.. I've fallen deeply inlove with you.*

 

"You're putting some walls between us taetae~ *sniff* *sniff*" tiffany respond.

 

*sigh*

 

"mianhae.." Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany face taeyeon and said "why sorry? why you put some wall? taeyeonaah.. are you annoyed being my best friend?*sniff* *sniff*" 

 

Taeyeon's eyes become watery. She didn't know whether she will tell the truth or tell a lie.

 

"I..I.. *sigh* sorry.. I'm really really sorry. for hurting you.." Taeyeon blurted.

 

Tiffany didn't feel happy with her answer, She wants to cry out loud but she try to stop and hide it. 

 

"erm.. By the way, Where are them? I thought your having a party right now?" Taeyeon changed the topic.

 

"How could I enjoy the party when I'm hurting?" Tiffany blurted while looking at taeyeon.

 

"I.. I'm just wondering why you've not join them..As far as I know you're the one who wants to celebrate." Taeyeon respond to her best friend. 

 

Tiffany just remain silent. She's a bit upset to her bestfriend. She thought her best friend doesn't care to her.

 

"erm... c'mon tiff, I'll send you wherever they are.." Taeyeon added to break the ice between them.

 

She then put a jacket on tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany look at taeyeon.

 

"It's getting cold now.. put this on you.." Taeyeon said while looking at tiffany.

 

"I'm ok.." Tiffany respond and give back the jacket to taeyeon.

 

"you sure?" Taeyeon said.

 

"yeah~" Tiffany respond quickly.

 

*How could I have a courage to tell you the truth fanyaah? When you rejected me already on this little thing?*

 

"You can go home now. enjoy the trip." Tiffany blurted without facing taeyeon.

 

*You're so mean taetae*

 

"I- I couldn't.. I don't want to leave you here.. being alone." Taeyeon respond.

 

*sigh*

"Ok. Then I'll go ahead. take care." Tiffany said.

 

Tiffany stood up and try not to look at taeyeon. She walk with a poker face. Trying to hold her tears when suddenly, a shorter girl hug her from her back. Encircling Taeyeon's arm to her waist. Tiffany got shocked.

 

"You want me to tell the truth? ok.then I'll tell you.." Taeyeon blurted. She didn't know what she's doing. All she know is she want to confess the truth just to let tiffany,her bestfriend, understand why she's doing that- putting some wall.

 

"Don't turn around. I couldn't tell you if you're going to face me. I couldn't said it." Taeyeon added while loosing the gripped of her arm to tiffany's waist.

 

Tiffany just nodded. She have no Idea that her best friend fall inlove with her.

 

"Go ahead. I will listen." tiffany said.

 

Taeyeon feeling anxious.awkward. Her heartbeath suddenly race so fast.

 

Taeyeon have a deep breathe. She suddenly close her eyes and said:

 

"Hwang Miyoung.Tiffany.. I..I Love You.. Not just because you're my best friend but because you're my.. *sigh* Everything.. Mianhae. I fall inlove with my best friend. Mianhae.. because I loved you morethan a best friend could do.. because I fall inlove with you."

 

"I..I. I don't know what to say.." Tiffany just blurted. She was shocked with taeyeon's sudden confession.

 

"It's ok.. *sigh* " Taeyeon said. She understand that her bestfriend was shocked. But she was hoping that her bestfriend feel the same way.

 

"...."

 

An awkward athmosphere suddenly surround them.

 

Tiffany look around and face her best friend. She don't know how she will respond with a sudden confession of her best friend. 

 

"Don't look at me..that way..please.." Taeyeon bow down her head. She feel ashamed on what she suddenly said. 

 

"Tiffany.." Taeyeon added.

 

"yes taeyeon?" Tiffany respond. She had a feeling that taeyeon will ask if she feel the same as she does.

 

"are you.. by any chance.. feel the same way too?" Taeyeon said hopefully.

 

 

*sigh*

"seriously.. I didn't thought that this will happen tae~ I..I'm sorry.. I don't-" 

 

"It's ok.. It's really ok.." Taeyeon said that cause tiffany to cut her words.

 

"Taeyeon~" Tiffany said concernedly. She's a bit guilty on what she said. Though she doesn't want to break her bestfriend's heart. 

 

"I'm fine.." Taeyeon respond while not facing her best friend. She smile slightly though her eyes become watery.

 

"I.. I got to go now.. I'll leave tomorrow morning so I need to sleep early." Taeyeon added while wearing a fake smile.

Taeyeon wave her hand while walking. Suddenly, her tears drop to her cheeks.Rushing.

 

 

*That was hurt.. pretty hurt.*

 

 

Taeyeon was a bit lost her mind. She go home with a tears on her face. While laying on her bed, her tears suddenly rush too much. She can't explain how she feel. Her best friend, that cause her an unexplained happiness is now cause her an unexplained sadness. 

 

*Stupid Taeyeon.. You're soooooo stupid. Why do you think that she will feel the same way too huh? so stupid*

 

 

 

Taeyeon's heart was now breaking. Crashing. Falling.

 

 

 

***End of Flashback***

 

 

 

 


 

short update. phew~ Mianhae readers. It took me so long to update then suddenly it was just a continuation and just a really short one >.< I have my long vacation that's why It took me so long. I'm really sorry guys ~

 

 

BTW. I'm sorry for hurting Taeyeon so much at this scene. I know that it was really a HEARTBREAKING but.. I need to do this. Sorry my forever bias TT^TT I love you <3

 

ENJOY GUYS~ PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION ;) KAMSAHAMNIDA :)))