Best Friend Forever

Best Friend Forever

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

 

"Good Morning Taetae~" Tiffany whisper to taeyeon's ear.

 

Taeyeon scratch her eyes and slightly open it. Tiffany show her eye smile as long as taeyeon open her eyes. 

 

"Is this heaven?" Taeyeon murmur.

 

"what?" Tiffany respond at taeyeon's murmur.

 

"aniyo~ I said Good morning mushroom." Taeyeon said and smile to tiffany with her eye slightly open.

 

"ah~ oh! hurry taetae where late.." Tiffany said while pulling taeyeon to her bed.

 

"Wae??" Taeyeon said.

 

"Do you forgot ? We're incharge in our booth.." Tiffany respond.

 

Taeyeon look at her in confusion. She still not on her mind.

 

"Oh c'mon! What kind of memory do you have? geez~ It's our school festival!" Tiffany added.

 

Taeyeon palm her face and stand to her bed. She quickly get her clothes and go to her bathroom.

 

"geez~ dork." She added.

 

"Yah~ don't call me dork loud mushroom!" Taeyeon blurted while she's inside her bathroom.

 

"just kidding tae choding~" Tiffany said while laughing.

 

AT SOSHI UNIVERSITY

 

"Let the festival... begin!!" The MC's said at the school program. The students goes wild after hearing those words. Taeyeon and Tiffany together with their soshi friends and classmates go back to their cafe booth to open it.

 

"woah~Yepeuda~" Taeyeon said while looking to tiffany.

 

Tiffany smirked at taeyeon's reaction.

 

"It's pretty right? Now.. It's your turn." Tiffany said to taeyeon. She give the coffee bottle to taeyeon and let taeyeon to do the same.

 

"I can't fanyaah~ It's pretty hard.." Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany pouted her lips and look to taeyeon.

 

*Don't do that fanyaah~ I can't resist your charm anymore*

 

Taeyeon look outside the window and clear .

 

 

"I'm incharge of serving our costumer." Taeyeon blurted and smile to tiffany.

 

"*sigh* arraseo~" Tiffany said.

 

Taeyeon patted tiffany's shoulder and smile at her.

 

 

"Fany fany tiffany~ hwaiting!" She said to cheer tiffany being the only barista on their booth.

 

Tiffany smirked at taeyeon and smile widely to her.

 

*Fanyaah~ you're too beautiful being a barista.* Taeyeon said to her mind while smiling at tiffany.

 

"eonnie~ I can help you if you want to." Seohyun said to tiffany

 

"really?" Tiffany flash her eyesmile and nodded to seohyun.

 

 

(Seohyun,YoonA,Sooyoung,Yuri,Hyoyeon,Sunny and Jessica are Taeyeon and tiffany's close friends)

 

While having fun in their booth taeyeon decided to go outside for a while. She's a bit anxious on what she really feels towards tiffany,her best friend.

 

*Fanyaah~ why you make me fall for you?*

 

 

*sigh*

 

"fanyaah~What to do?~" Taeyeon murmur

 

"You should serve your customer inside." Sooyoung suddenly said while eating a hotdog.

 

"HOLYF*C**NGSH**" taeyeon blurted and jump to her sit.

 

"Wae?" Sooyoung said while biting her hotdog.

 

"why are you here?" taeyeon ask sooyoung after she get composure.

 

sooyoung sit next to taeyeon and eat her hotdog.

 

"Because I'm studying here." Sooyoung said and smile dorkly to taeyeon.

 

"Eshh! I mean.. Why are you here? Why you are not helping your classmate in your booth?" taeyeon said.

 

"I'm a bit exhausted so I decided to take a rest for a while." Sooyoung answered.

 

"arraseo... erm. how long are you standing there ?" She ask confusingly.

 

"Since you sit here." soo respond.

 

Taeyeon is a bit anxious. She thinks sooyoung hear what she murmur to herself.

 

"You're just sitting there and thinking about something.. and then you murmur something." Soo added.

 

"m-murmur??*gulp* Did you hear anything?" She asked sooyoung nervously.

 

"...." 

 

"Is that important?" soo ask her back.

 

"A-aniyo~ I-I'm just curious.."

 

sooyoung smirked at taeyeon's anxiousness.

 

"I didn't hear you taeyeonaah~ besides I'm busy eating my hotdog so I don't care about the world." Sooyoung said and laugh at her.

 

"huh?ha.haha.hahahahah.HAHAHA." Taeyeon show her fake laugh to sooyoung.

 

"yah yah yah~ you're like an idiot." Soo blurted and smirked at taeyeon's fake laugh.

 

Taeyeon and sooyoung teasing and talking to each other while tiffany looking at them. She wants taeyeon to be at her side,always.

 

 

"erm~eonnie.. You can rest if you want to." Seohyun said at tiffany and smile to her.

 

"hmm.." Tiffany respond.

 

She's worried if seohyun can make it by herself.

 

"erm~ If you don't mind I can be a barista too." YoonA said and smile to them.

 

"I can make it too you know~" She added and show her wink to seohyun.

 

"ah yeah~ I can also teach her what you thought me too." Seohyun added and smile to tiffany.

 

Tiffany nodded as a respond. She smile at them and give her apron to yoona.

 

 

 

"oh by the way. I have to go now." sooyoung quickly stand to her sit and wave to taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded and wave to sooyoung.

 

"bye bye~ may the best booth win~" Taeyeon shout at sooyoung while she's walking. soo thumbs up to taeyeon and suddenly switch it to "boo" sign.

 

Taeyeon laugh at sooyoung and wave back to her.

 

 

"taetae~" Tiffany whisper to taeyeons ear.

 

Taeyeon suddenly become frozen when she heard tiffany's whisper.

 

"y-ya-yaah! why you always want me to surprise?!" Taeyeon jump to her sit.

 

*fanyaah~ please don't do something that make me fall deeply*

 

"wae? Did I do something wrong?" She ask curiously.

 

"e-erm.. aniyo.. I'm just surprise.. I thought some ghost whisper to my ear." She replied while touching her ear.

 

Taeyeon laugh when she saw tiffany looking at her fiercely. 

 

"Wae??" She ask tiffany.

 

"Err..Do I look like a ghost?" She said while looking at taeyeon.

 

"hahahaha! yeah~ you look like a ghost which is always surprise me wherever or whenever." Taeyeon answered to tiffany.

 

"duh~ I'm too pretty to be a ghost you know.." Tiffany blurted.

 

"I didn't say you look like a ghost physically, what I mean is mentally." Taeyeon said while facing tiffany.

 

"and I know, you're too beautiful being a ghost.." Taeyeon suddenly blurted.

 

Tiffany surprised at Taeyeon's words. Tiffany's face become red and taeyeon suddenly face the window.

 

*What the Kim Taeyeon. Why you didn't even think what you are saying.essh!* Taeyeon said to her mind.

 

"I know right~ hahahaha~" Tiffany said awkwardly and flash her eye smile to taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon laugh awkwardly just to ride at tiffany. She's a bit anxious on what she said.

 

 

"erm.. I have to go now, I've rest a lot for this day." She smile and said to tiffany "Rest well fanyahh~" She added while tapping tiffany's shoulder.

 

Tiffany pouted and just nodded.

Taeyeon stand up and go to their room, she wave at tiffany and enter their room.

 

*Taeyeonaah~ are you putting a distance?wae?*

 

 

*sigh*

 

*My heart beating so fast when I'm with you tiffany. Mianhae for always leaving you.*

 

**

A week has passed by and It's the last day of their school festival, some of the students want to extend their festival but fot taeyeon she want to end the festival as soon as possible.

 

 

*This is it Kim Taeyeon, this is the last day that you will suffer for being deeply inlove with your best friend. Tomorrow you can set your mind and back to reality that she's never gonna be yours.*

 

*sigh*

 

"Is that really your habit?" sooyoung suddenly blurted while walking beside taeyeon.

 

"OHMYF*CK**GSH- YAAH! whyyou'realwayssurprisingme?!" Taeyeon said to sooyoung while holding her breath.

 

"Chill midget~ chill.. C-H-I-L-L" Sooyoung said while laughing.

 

"and Don't call me midget..geez~" taeyeon said.

 

"Erm~By the way.. what are you talking about?what habit?" She added.

 

"Those deep breath. When I'm going to see you, you're always doing that." Sooyoung replied.

 

"ah..yeah~ that's my habit." Taeyeon respond.

 

"Liar." Sooyoung suddenly blurted.

 

"Wh-what did you just call me?" Taeyeon said while looking fiercely to sooyoung.

 

"I said..you are Liar.. I know you, and you're not always doing that before.. Now tell me what's the problem?" Sooyoung said while facing taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon suddenly look away. her fierce look become frawn.

 

"A-aniyo~ I don't have a problem soo~" She show a fake smile to sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung didn't agree but didn't react at taeyeon's words. She tap Taeyeon's head and said:

 

"yah midget~ If you can't take it no more. I'm just here ok?"

 

Sooyoung smile brightly to taeyeon and move in front of taeyeon.

 

"ok? O-K??" She added while looking at taeyeon's eyes.

Taeyeon just smile and nodded,Her eyes become watery on sooyoung suddenly actions.

 

"alright~ I have to go now.. bye bye~" Soo added and walk away. She wave at taeyeon and run to reach her classroom.

 

"That shikshin~ geez~" She murmur and smile.

 

 

*mianhae sooyoung.. I can't tell you..*

 

 

Taeyeon reach their room so fast. While putting her things she then searching to her best friend.

 

*It's late huh.. why she's not here?*

 

She check the time and get her phone, She going to text tiffany when suddenly someone enters their room.

 

"I'm sorry I'm late." Tiffany said while catching her breathe.

 

Taeyeon smile without her knowing and greet her best friend.

 

"Woah~ What happen to the fastest mushroom I've known before?" Taeyeon tease Tiffany.

 

"It's your fault taetae~" Tiffany respond and pout her lips.

 

"wae??? What did I do?" Taeyeon said in nervousness. 

 

"you didn't even hear me when I'm shouting your name there.." Tiffany pointed to the University gate and "I shouted your name at the top of my lungs kim taeyeon.. but you didn't even turn around.hmmpp!!" 

 

Tiffany pout her lips and snob taeyeon. She's a bit upset and jealous, She saw Sooyoung and Taeyeon talking while walking fast. She's pretty selfish when it comes to her bestfriend. She only wants Taeyeon attention, her whole attention when they are together.

 

"y-ya-yaah~~ I didn't hear your voice fanyaah~ don't be so-"

 

"so what?? hmp!! You didn't hear my voice because you're busy chatting around with somebody else.." Tiffany blurted which cause taeyeon to cut her word.

 

"ah~~arraseo~" Taeyeon smirked and face tiffany.

 

"wae?" Tiffany said in cold way.

 

"Jealous right?" Taeyeon smile and pinched tiffany's cheek.

 

"yah! Don't touch me~" Tiffany didn't even eye taeyeon.

 

"wooosshhh~~ Don't be jealous Hwang Miyoung.. You're my one and only Lo- err.. my one and only Best Friend." Taeyeon pointing tiffany's face and let her fingertips touch every part of tiffany's bare face.

 

"are you sure you're just a best friend?" Jessica blurted out without even thinking.

 

"What are you saying?.."Tiffany suddenly blush at jessica's words.

 

Taeyeon's face turn to a red and suddenly feel a little nervous and surprise at Jessica's words.

 

"y-yah! of course ye-" taeyeon's word cut off again.

 

"They're just sweet babe." Yuri said while hugging jessica from her back.

 

"y-yeah~ Yuri is right. haha.hahaha.hahahah " Taeyeon quickly said and laugh fake.

 

"Sweet~ Like.. US. hahahaha!" yuri suddenly tease both taeyeon and tiffany.

 

Taeyeon suddenly hide her face. Tiffany just ride at their joke though she's face is blushing. They feel a little awkward at Jessica and Yuri's Tease. 

 

"ermm~ Just Kidding.. peace yo!" Yuri make a peace sign and smile at them.

 

Taeyeon just smile at them.

 

"We know~" Tiffany respond while flashing her eye smile.

 

*But it's true fanyaah~ It's real~ I love you.. more than a best friend should do.* Taeyeon said to herself.

 

"So.. Shall we open our booth?" Tiffany said and they just nodded. 

 

 

They Start their booth and have fun for the whole day. It's a bit exhausted for them to maintain their booth for the whole festival week but they feel so refreshing when their booth won the first place.

 

"Yeah!! We won~ c'mon guys lets celebrate!" Yuri said happily to them.

 

"sure! c'mon guys its gonna be fun!" Tiffany added while smiling brightly to them.

 

"yah~~ can we join?" Hyoyeon ask them. Sooyoung and Sunny smile and nodded, They also want to join too.

 

"It's exclusively to the first place you know." Yuri tease them.

 

"geez~ how about us? We're also your friends too." Sooyoung blurted.

 

"and I'm hungry too." and she added.

 

"can we join please??pretty pretty pretty please??" Sunny said while doing an aegyo in front of them.

 

Yuri laugh at them and just nodded.

 

"I'm just kidding you know.. everyone can join.." Yuri said and smile to them.

 

"erm..shall we go now eonnies?" Seohyun suddenly speak. They laugh at seohyun's words and agreed to her.

 

except for taeyeon.

 

"erm.. I couldn't join you guys.. I have to pack my things for tomorrow.." Taeyeon suddenly said to them.

 

Tiffany didn't know that Taeyeon will leave this coming weekend, She's a bit shock because taeyeon didn't tell her that she will leave for a while. It's new to her because she always tell her what she will do, where she will go, when she will leave. but now, She didn't.

 

"for tomorrow?" Tiffany said with a frawn face. She feel that her best friend change.

 

"ah..yeah.." Taeyeon said and smile slightly to tiffany.

 

*Don't ask why miyoungaah~ I'll be force to lie to you*

 

"ah... You didn't tell me~" tiffany blurted in disappointed tone.

 

"mianhae~" Taeyeon said.

 

*That word only?wae taeyeon..wae?*

 

*sigh*

 

"It's...It-*sigh* Its ok Taeyeon. Just Take a good care of yourselves" Tiffany slightly smile and bow her head. Her eyes is a bit watery, She feel the coldness of her best friend, and it hurts her.

 

 

"I-I have to go." Taeyeon bow at them and wave. they also bow down to taeyeon smile. 

 

Taeyeon patted Tiffany's shoulder smile to her.

 

"be a good girl fanyaah~" Taeyeon wink at tiffany.

 

Tiffany slightly smile and back to a frown face.

 

"yeah~you too taeyeon.take care.." 

 

 

 

 

 

oooops! sorry for late update^^ 

It's been a while~aigoo~ hope you like it. I'm sorry for the grammar kkk~

and sorry for not updating, I forgot the plot of the story thats why I'm too slow right now.mianhae~ 

 

and I'm starting to write another one shot. It's entitled "waiting for my angel" and yeah It's for locksmith like me again ;) kkk~

 

thanks for reading! ;) I'll try to update again as soon as possible.

 

bbyiungbbyiung~