Better to left unsaid

Best Friend Forever

Tiffany, who's still sobbing out loud manage to calm herself. But before she can manage to do so, she wipe away her tears and start to get her composure. The latter who's sitting near at her best friend manage to speak.

 

"Mian... mianhae.." the brunette said with a crock deep voice.

 

Again, her tears suddenly pour again. She wipe it several times but it aways end up pouring, uncontrollable. She, who's sobbing continuously couldn't help but to cry it on until her tears dried up. She step closer to the unconscious latter, her hand touches the latter's hand- tightly. She then slowly uplift it and put it were the latter's hand touch her cheek.

 

*sob* *sob*

 

"Taeyeonaah~"

 

The brunette who's now staring at her best friend didn't know what to do, neither what to say. She close her eyes and start thinking about there memories. She smile unknowingly remembering their silliness. Suddenly, her smile fade away when she remember the day when her best friend confessed to her and start avoiding one other.

 

"Mianhaeyo~ neomu neomu mianhaeyo~" Tiffany who has a crock voice said repeatedly.

 

She then lean forward her lips toward the hand of the latter, Her pair of lips touches her best friends hands. Her eyes who still gazing at the latter's pale face suddenly pour another tears. Her tears rolled over her cheeks, towards the latter's hand. She wipe her tears away and have a deep sigh before speaking. 

 

"Taeyeonaah~ Kim Taeyeon.. The person that put a smile on my face, the person that keep me laughing every single day. My Special friend~ My Best friend~ *sigh* Why you doing that to yourself? Why you're harming yourself?" Tiffany's eyes suddenly get teary with her sudden questions. She then bite her lips and start facing the ceiling, blinking her eyes a few times- To control her tears.

 

"You.. pabo- " Her voice crock.

 

*sniff* *sniff*

 

"You don't need to do this. you're silly. you're stupid. you.. " Before she manage to continue, her tears rolled to her cheeks. "You.. I didn't deserve you. You're too pure.. Too Innocent.. you. You love your best friend more than you love yourself. That's bad. I don't even wan't to hurt you." With that statement, Tiffany burst in to tears. She can't hide it anymore. Her eyes now is too swollen, Her voice is too crock. She then release the latter's hand from her tight gripped.

 

*I love you.. I really really love you.. I just don't want you to be judge by others. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you how I feel. I know you're going to fight for this if I said that I also feel the same way to. mianhae. I'm afraid that they will judge us, judge you. please. be strong..*

 

 

Tiffany look at the unconcious girl, concernedly. As her tears keep on pouring, she then can't take it.. Can't take to see her best friend, her first love, suffering from pain. Harming herself because of her. She stand up and reach her bag, she walk towards the room's door. As her feet reach it, she then turn around and face the unconcious one.

 

"mianhae..." Her deep yet crock voice echoed inside the room.

 

The brunette start running while her tears keep on falling. 

 

 

As she leave the latter alone, the latter slightly open her watery eyes facing the wall. She look at the open door, suddenly, her tears rolled sideward towards the pillow. She slightly smile and back from being a frown one.

 

*Do I'm being too selfish now? I didn't even think what will happen after I drunk a lot. I didn't even think that you're going to feel that..guilty.. mianhae. I really want my best friend back. Even just a best friend.. I'll be satisfied. Don't worry, this will be the last. I'm going to make sure that I will not be a burden to you anymore. promise.*

 

 

***

 

The day after what happened, Taeyeon manage to go to school with a smile on her face. Her friends didn't know what happened but they happy seeing Taeyeon doing great.

 

*I need to do this, I don't want them to blame her- my best friend.*

 

Taeyeon talk to them like their's nothing happened, suddenly Sooyoung enter their room. She then surprise seeing Taeyeon with a smile on her face, yet she feel relieved.

 

"woah~ woah~ what happened to Taeyeon who's totally insane las-asdffgh"

 

Yuri covered Sooyoung's mouth.

 

"heh~hehehe. Don't mind her Taeng.." Yuri said with a nervous tone.

 

Taeyeon laugh at them, They look at each other. Jessica shrugged her shoulder that cause Taeyeon to cough.

 

*Am I acting too much?*

 

"err.. It's okay.. You could go on to ." Tae point her index finger to yuri and sooyoung.

 

As Yuri loose her hand on the latter's mouth, Sooyoung hang open. She immediately close as soon as she realize that Yuri's hand is not longer covering .

 

"erm.. Do you have an assignment on physics ?" Sooyoung change the topic, suddenly she mentally face palm. She forgot that the latter didn't know it, because she's absent yesterday. 

 

"Mwo? We have an assignment?" Taeyeon look at them. They immediately scan there notes.

 

"Yah~ You pabo. We're not on the same class you know. geez~" YoonA realize that their not on the same class, though she then scan her notes.

 

"eh?ehe." Sooyoung tap the back of her neck. She then look at YoonA and said. "YAAH! I'm your eonnie you Kid!" She run towards the latter and hold her neck. YoonA put her palms on Sooyoung's face that cause of them to laugh.

 

 

*hehe~ Thank God I have these silly people around me..Who's making me feel special.* 

 

As they having a good time, laughing and teasing Sooyoung. Tiffany arrived and enter tha room that cause them to feel the awkward atmosphere surrounds them. They eyes look at Taeyeon and shifting to the brunette one. They feel trembled seeing them now that they all knew what's going on between their two friends.

 

Tiffany feel anxious seeing them staring at her, She then give a small smile and walk towards her sit with her eyes on the ground. She sat next to Taeyeon, her sitting position. She put her bag on her table without looking at Taeyeon, They all gulp hardly seeing the latter and Taeyeon now inch a part on each other.

 

*Her eyes is swollen.*

 

"Tiffany.." Taeyeon call her.

 

 

dug dug.. dug dug..

They feel that the world is now turning slow.

 

At the same time, The brunette feel the same way. Her world start to stop, hearing the voice of the latter. Who call her. She miss that voice so much, calling her name. She turn around to see Taeyeon, who's staring at her intensely.

 

"T-Taeyeon? w-wae?" Tiffany ask the short one.

 

Taeyeon smile as a respond that cause the latter to feel trembled. Taeyeon shake her head and said:

 

"Ani..aniyo." 

 

They all now have they eyes widely opened. except the brunette one, who's having a swollen eyes.

 

"Dae.." Tiffany manage to say as she sat on her chair. She open her bag and act like she had something to get inside, pretending that she's busy - busy with nothing.

 

"Let's talk later~" Taeyeon blurted that cause them to look at her, But she's not looking at them. She's staring at Tiffany, She's talking at Tiffany.

 

They look at Tiffany who don't know that Taeyeon is talking at her.

 

*Feels like someone is staring at me, By the way. why they are quiet?* - Tiff

 

The brunette pop up her head. She then surprise seeing them looking at her.

 

"mwo?wae?" Tiffany said while looking at them. Suddenly, Sunny pouted her lips to make the latter look at the direction she was pointing at. Tiffany turn side way, Her eyes widen seeing Taeyeon looking at her like she's waiting for the answer.

 

*otteoke~ why my heart suddenly feel this? why she's staring? I know I miss this so much but.. Why do I need to feel like my heart is trembling. Terrified.*

 

"Dae?" Tiffany answered back, glancing at Taeyeon.

 

*I miss you Tiffany-ssi.. I just want you to be back, as my Best Friend. If that's what you prefer to.* - Tae

 

"I said.. Let's talk later." Taeyeon smile at her, pleadingly.

 

Tiffany smile awkwardly, she tap the back of her neck and start nodding. Taeyeon smile widely as the latter nod to her, she then turn her face to them, suddenly, They mouth open widely. Not knowing that they all look like a retard one.

 

"mwo?" Taeyeon's eye brow raise as she asking them why they are looking. "geez~ We're still best friend you know." She continue.

 

 

Taeyeon laugh hardly, that cause them to laugh - awkwardly. 

 

 

RRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGG~

 

They all back to their sits, Sooyoung immediately run towards her class. Taeyeon fixed herself, She then saw her best friend glancing at her.

 

"hmmm.. wae?" Taeyeon blurted that cause the latter to look away. She then smirk seeing her best friend trembled.

 

"yah~ miyoungah~ We still Best friend right?" Taeyeon added. She smile at her like their's no confession happened before. Tiffany only manage to nod once without looking, she then get her note and start pretending that she's eager to listen at the professor who's enter their room.

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon get a piece of paper to her note book. She then write something and pass it to tiffany.

 

Awkward? - Tae

 

Tiffany look at the piece of paper, don't know what to write. She nod slightly as a respond, Tae immediately get a paper and wrote another thing.

 

Geez~ I'm still your best friend right? - Tae

 

Tiffany who's now listening to their professor can't concentrate. She then look at the piece of paper, reading what Tae wrote. She nod once as a response, with a slight smile on her face.

 

*Is she contented now? or she realize that she doesn't really fall for me? *sigh* what to do? *

 

Taeyeon look at her, she then saw that the latter feel anxious with her action.

 

I guess you don't like what I'm doing.. sigh ;(( - Tae

 

As Tiff read what Tae wrote, she immediately shake her head that cause the latter to giggle mentally. The brunette grab a piece of paper and wrote something as a respond.

 

Aniyo~ I'll (prefer) loved to be your best friend. - Tiff

 

Taeyeon smile seeing her writing, suddenly.. She feel hurt seeing the erased word "prefer" . She feels like she really stand as her best friend, nothing at all. Just a best friend.

 

*yah you idiot~ It's better to be a best friend rather than stranger.* - tae

 

Taeyeon show tiffany that she's smiling though deep inside she's hurting.

 

Thanks mushroom~ I Loved it too~ ;) - Tae

 

Tiffany smile as she read what Taeyeon wrote down. The brunette bow down and start focusing on the lectures that their professor is talking at. Taeyeon fold a piece of paper that they had a little conversation - caringly. Tiff smirk at her sight, seeing how caring her best friend towards a little piece of paper.

 

*I miss this dork so much.* - Tiff

 

 

As the bell start ringing, most of the students gather at the cafeteria, Some of them had their lunch at the benches. And the two people choose to be at the roof. Taeyeon and Tiffany. They start walking at the rooftop, anticipating the beauty of the sky. Not knowing what to do, neither what to say. They feel so awkward to each other after what happened, still they choose to be at the side of one another.

 

"Hmmm.." Taeyeon hum. Thinking what she would say.

 

"hmm?" Tiffany mimic in a asking way.

 

"ani.. " The short one shake her head, she then continue "The sky is beautiful right?" 

 

*Nice toping taeng.esshh* - tae

 

Tiffany nod once and said "Dae.. It's really beautiful.." She then look at Taeyeon.

 

"Tae~" She added, willing to start a conversation.

 

"nae?" Taeyeon respond, still looking at the sky.

 

"Are you.. Really.. Fine now?" Tiffany ask her concernedly.

 

Taeyeon smile and nodded. She then look at the latter in the eyes and said: " Dae~ I need to."

 

*She need to? She's still not okay then.* - Tiff

 

Tiffany had a deep sigh hearing those words on Taeyeon.

 

"Miyoungah~ Mianhae~ neomu neomu mianhae~ " Taeyeon sincerely said while looking at the brunette girl, Her eyes become watery after blurting those words.

 

At the same time, Tiffany feel her eyes become watery. She look at the sky and start blinking to ease the tears inside her eyes.

 

"eessh~ It's okay.. You don't have to say sorry. Besides I'm the one who hurt you right? So I'm the one who need to say that." Tiffany stated.

 

"Taeyeonah~ neomu mianhae.." The brunette added. 

 

Taeyeon smile at her, not knowing what to say.. She then have a deep sigh.

 

"Do you think we could still be best friend? Now that you'd knew that I do have a feelings for you?" Taeyeon blurted that cause the latter to feel trembled.

 

*otteoke. How could I answer her?* - Tiff

 

Tiffany nod and said " We work on that.. I can't loose you just because you had fall for me right? But.. please.. Sto-" Tiffany's word cut off.

 

"Dae~ Arraseo~" Taeyeon nodded though she didn't completely hear what Tiffany want to say.

 

*I just can't take it If I heard those heart breaking words again. mian for cutting your words.* - tae

 

Tiffany had a deep sigh, she then look at Taeyeon. A short girl try to pretend that she's fine though deep inside she's not.

 

*I know you're not fine. mianhae taetae. We need to be satisfied being a best friend. I couldn't make you a sinner, You're too important to me.* - Tiff

 

"Taeyeonah~ If it's not fine.. You could go far away.. I'll let you go. Just for you to feel better, to move-"

 

Taeyeon immediately shake her head many times, she then look at her best friend and said.

 

"Ani.. I'm fine.. I'm really fine now. If you couldn't be my girl..Then I'll be satisfied on this..You being my Best friend." Taeyeon stated with a teary eyed.

 

Tiffany feels the same, her eyes. her mind. her heart is aching. She then smile and nod once as a response. She immediately look at the sky and not making the latter see that her tears now start rolling.

 

 

*Taeyeonah~ My feelings for you.. Is better to left unsaid.. To make you a better person not a better sinner.* - Tiff

 

 

 


woah~ BIG WORD TIFF! ;( aigoo~ what will happen now? 

it's pretty hard to choose between Love and Command eessshh~

otteoke~ //3 

 

ooooopps~ Mian guys, I'm just carried away HAHA ;) BTW how is it going? going bored now? mianhae >.< It's more on drama not on comedy >.< It's totally a drama hahaha. Hopefully you still like it >.< and hopefully you'd still reading my update >.<

 

Gumawoyo~ Saranghaeyo~ <3 <3 much love xoxo ;)) HeeHee :p

 

bbyiungbbyiung~

ps: Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling :p don't have time to check it hope you still understand >.<