Realization

Best Friend Forever

Author's POV

 

Feeling the cool breeze, Tiffany and Yuri came to there school at the right time. jessica who's waiting to her Girlfriend is standing at the hallway, tapping her feet and looking to her cellphone. Tiffany suddenly saw her, she lean towards yuri and tell:

 

"yaah~ your princess is waiting.."

 

Yuri turn around to find jessica. A brunette girl tap a tanned girl's shoulder and point her finger accross the hallway were the ice princess is waiting impatiently. 

 

"omo~otteoke~ that glare.. aigoo.I'm gonna die.esshhh" Yuri said while palming her face. Tiffany giggled that her action.

 

She then stretch her arms while pointing her finger towards the Ice princess, A tanned girl look curiously. She then mouthed the word "go" and wave her hand. Yuri smile and bow down to brunette girl. The tanned girl walk away at her side and start waving to her girlfriend but suddenly, she turn around and said:

 

"yah! Time is Gold,Time is precious, Don't waste it.. You might regret it." Yuri said while walking backwardly. She then turn around and run towards her Girl.

 

Tiffany, who's walking by herself. Try to analyze what Yuri mean to say. A brunette girl who's walking slowly suddenly stop and look from a far.

 

*sigh*

 

A girl behind her suddenly hug her from her back. 

 

*omo~*

"Tae-"

 

"Eonnie~ Good Morning~" Seohyun said purely and innocently.

 

"eh-S-seohyunnie~ Good Morning." Tiffany said while smiling to her friend.

 

*I thought it was her*

 

"eonnie?? Is something bugging you around?" Seohyun said while looking concernedly.

 

"a-a-niyo.." Tiffany said while waving her hands to the air.

 

Seohyun smile and nodded. Tiffany smile as a respond and they start walking towards their classroom.

 

 

**

As the time goes by, Tiffany who's now out of her mind is figdeting. She didn't saw the presence of her Best Friend. Their friends texting her the whole day but there's no respond from the short one. While having a break time, Sooyoung,YoonA,hyohyeon and Sunny met at the cafeteria. While Tiffany is with maknae Seohyun.

 

"did taeyeon respond to you?" Sunny said while looking at sooyoung.

 

Soo shake her head while pouting.

 

"This is strange.. Taeyeon is always responding to us, more so when it was important question." Hyoyeon said while putting her hand through her chin.

 

"Eonnie.. I think we need to locate where is she now. Using our phone.." YoonA blurted.

 

Sooyoung open her phone and start using the locator.

 

"I see it.. She's somewhere at han river.. a bar accross the han-" Sooyoung cut her words when sunny suddenly shouted.

 

"MWO!? A Bar?!!"

 

"omo.. whats happening on Taeyeon eonnie.." YoonA murmur.

 

Tiffany, who's sitting near to them heard every detailed. Seohyun who's reading also heard them, it's too loud that make every people heard what they are talking about. A brunette girl who's fidgeting, Tap her feet unkowingly. She want to asked them what happened. She then bite her lips. Her hands are now fidgeting that cause seohyun to interrupt.

 

"eonnie?" Seohyun asked softly.

 

Tiffany look to her, suddenly.. her tears rolled to her cheeks.. She bow down her head that cause seohyun to panicked a bit.

 

"omo~ otteoke~ otteoke~" Seohyun said. She then rush towards tiffany. She hugged the brunette girl that cause her to cry harder.

 

Jessica who enter the cafeteria saw tiffany crying. She then rush towards her and kneel in front of tiffany. She look at seohyun at mouthed the word "Wae/Why" . Seohyun shrugged her shoulder while starting to fidget.

 

Yuri, who's holding a sandwiches saw them. She then rush towards them that cause Sunny to saw tiffany crying.

 

"Tiffany-ssi.. Is crying.." She murmur.

 

YoonA,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon turn their head were Sunny is looking at.

 

"w-what.. OMO! I think she's related why Taeyeon act this way this past few weeks." Sooyoung whispered to them.

 

"yaah~ They had a quarrel right? Do you think that's the reason why taeyeon eonnie is now rebelling?." YoonA blurted.

 

"I think yes.. In a deep way.. that only both of them can answer." Sunny said while looking were tiffany is sitting while crying.

 

"c'mon! let's asked her.." Sooyoung blurted while standing to her sit. suddenly, Someone grip her arm.

 

"It may leads her to cry harder. err.. let's just go to her but don't asked her anything..okay?" sunny pleaded to them.

 

they all nodded before standing and walk towards the brunette girl. Jessica stand when she saw that they go to their table- where tiffany is sitting. Sunny hugged the brunette girl and touch her hair.

 

*sob* *sob*

 

As sunny releasing tiffany, yuri who knows what is happening sat beside tiffany and said:

 

"It's okay fanyaah~ it's okay.."

 

"what's the matter? what's happening here?" Sooyoung blurted.

 

Jessica and Seohyun shrugged there shoulder while yuri still focus on tiffany.

 

"I'm.. *snif* *snif* fine.." Tiffany said while her head is looking at the floor.

 

"you can continue eating.." She added.

 

She face them with a slight smile on her face. they nodded to her as a respond though they was concerned and at the same time they want to know what's happening to the both of them- Taeyeon.

 

They back to their sit and start eating, While Tiffany is with Seohyun. Yuri and Jessica sat beside them just to make sure that tiffany will not cry that hard again. Their's a silent between the two tables, They eat without talking to each other. Sooyoung decided to break the silent.

 

"err.. so.. what's now?" She said.

 

"hmm.. I think.. We need to comfort Taeyeon later. We need to go where she is." Sunny Blurted.

 

"how about tiffany?" Hyoyeon said.

 

"Yuri eonnie, Jessica eonnie..and Seohyun is with her. while taeyeon eonnie, is all alone.." YoonA blurted.

 

"arraseo~ but do you think.. Taeyeon will stay at that bar until 5 o'clock in the afternoon?" Hyo asked again.

 

YoonA shrugged her shoulder.

 

"well.. We have our phone. so.. We can locate where she is.. Just don't low batt. our phone.." Sunny respond.

 

They all nodded and agree to find where taeyeon is.

At the same time, Tiffany who's not eating take a deep breathe. Yuri saw it while jessica silently eat her sandwich. seohyun who can't concentrate on what she's reading is now decided to put her book inside her bag and just eat.

 

"Tiffany.. wae?" yuri asked her.

 

Tiffany just put a slight smile and shake her head. Jessica stop swallowing and look at her friend, a she gulp, she then blurted:

 

"Tiffany.. their's no harm on saying what's your problem.. and beside.. we already know what it is all about right?"

 

"except me.."

 

"yeah exce-" Jessica cut her word as she look at seohyun,who don't have any idea what's happening. 

 

"except her..yeah.. Their's No harm on letting her now. She's the trust worthy person I've ever know.and You know that ri-"

 

"Taeyeon.. Didn't go to school.." tiffany said that cause jessica to cut her word.

 

"ah.so She didn't go here..SHE DIDN"T GO HERE??" Jessica widened her eyes.

 

Tiffany nodded while her head is low and her face is frown. Yuri split out her juice. and Seohyun, still remain clueless.

 

"I thought you're with her??" Yuri asked Jessica. Jessica wave her hand and said:

 

"yeah~ but.. when we're in front of the school gate, she already left me. She said she's going to somewhere before going to school."

 

"and where did she go?." Yuri asked jessica. Jessica just shrugged her shoulder.

 

"She's.. at the bar.." Tiffany answered. Her head become more lower. Her eyes become watery, she then bite her lips because of her anxiousness.

 

"MWO?!" Jessica and Yuri blurted.

 

tiffany just nodded while yuri and jessica didn't know what to do..

 

"omo! It's class hour.. otteoke.. what's with Taeyeon eonnie? what happened to her? She's acting to different this past few wee-"

"ah seohyun~ err.. can you go with me at the comfort room?." Yuri said to cut seohyun's words that making tiffany more anxious.

 

"nae? oh.. nae.." Seohyun said while smiling. Yuri's arm suddenly interlace with seohyun's arm, they start to walk while yuri's other hand signalize Jessica to talk with tiffany.

 

As the Tanned girl go to the comfort room with their maknae. Jessica who's thinking what she will said before suddenly asked tiffany.

 

"hmm.. Fanyaah~ you..err.. Tae..err. *sigh* I know what's bugging you..I.. me and yuri.. conclude it. and.."

 

"she tell you?" Tiffany asked her without looking.

 

"a-ah..yeah~ she tell me..but I really know what's going on..We just need to confirmed it. and.. You confirmed it." Jessica respond.

 

Tiffany take a deep sigh.

 

"Tiff..I'm.."

 

"It's okay.. Besides.. I couldn't take it any longer..I..also need your help.." Tiffany said as she look at jessica. Her watery eyes, her frown face show up to Jessica. She nodded at a sign of respond.

 

**

 

It was 5 o'clock it the afternoon, end of school hour. Sunny together with YoonA,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon meet at the hallway. They start to locate where Taeyeon is. At the same time, a brunette girl inside the room glance at them. She's worried at taeyeon so much but she couldn't let them know what's happening between her and her best friend. They decided to leave the school that cause tiffany to frown, She want to go with them but something bothered her.

 

As she pack her things, Yuri, who's came out side enter there room. She then go where tiffany is standing and packing her things. Seohyun go beside tiffany while jessica is waiting outside. As they reach the hallway Yuri decided to text YoonA.

 

[To:YoonA.

where are you guys going?

From:Yuri]

 

[To:Yuri

Here at the bar near at han river.

From:YoonA]

 

Yuri put her phone on her bag and start chatting around with them randomly. As they reach the bus station yuri decided to tell them that she can't join them.

 

"I got to go now.. err. Babe~ is that okay?" Yuri asked her girl friend.

 

Jessica just nodded. she know where yuri is going so she's not worried about it. Yuri put a smile at her face and wave to them. Seohyun nodded while waving her hands while tiffany is still out of nowhere. 

 

While sitting at the bus, Seohyun decided to break the ice.

 

"eonnie.. shall we have a group study later?"

 

Tiffany who's eyes is from a far didn't hear her. while jessica nodded timidly.

 

"eonnie??.." seohyun said while facing tiffany. Tiffany shook and nodded though she didn't know what seohyun is talking about.

 

Seohyun smile at them and again, the silent suddenly surround them.

 

As they reach the town were Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun is leaving, they start walking while feelin the cool breeze. Suddenly Jessica's phone rung. The latter one timidly answer it, she then shook at what someone said on the phone.

 

"what happened?" Tiffany said.

 

"Tiffany.. Taeyeon .. collapse.." Jessica said.

 

Tiffany's heart suddenly beat so fast. They was shocked on what yuri told them. Moreover, Tiffany. She thought that it was her fault. Her heart start to ache. Suddenly, her tears rushed to her cheeks.

 

"Jessica.. *snif* *snif* I need to go there. right now." Tiffany pleaded jessica.

 

"and.. sorry.. *snif* *snif* seohyun.. I couldn't join you right now." she added.

 

"It's okay eonnie. let's just go together where Taeyeon eonnie is." Seohyun said and have a slight smile.

 

Jessica dialed yuri's number to ask where they are now.

 

[where are you? we're coming..]

[yeah. with tiffany.]

[okay.. we're on our way now.]

 

As she hung up the phone, she then grab the arm of Tiffany and seohyun and run towards the bus station.

 

"what happened to taeyeon? is she okay?" Tiffany asked jessica nervously.

 

While having a deep breathe, jessica shrugged her shoulder and said:

 

"she didn't tell me.. She just tell me they bring her to the hospital near at the han river." 

 

Tiffany, who's wiping her tears is now fidgeting. Seohyun give her handkerchief towards the latter and tap her shoulder.

 

"It will be okay eonnie.. She'll gonna be fine." Seohyun said to cheer her up.

 

Tiffany put a smile on her face and slightly nodded. she then back to a frown face. Jessica have a deep sigh, She's a bit worried what taeyeon did to herself. As the bus stop in front of them, they immediately go inside it, They rush inside that cause them to bumps in any kind of person.

 

**

 

Rushing at the hallway, Tiffany stop running while her head is low. she bite her lips and start to control her emotion. Holding her tears, Tiffany let them go first, seohyun nodded and start finding the room were Taeyeon is confined while Jessica decided to be at her side. Walking slowly, Tiffany suddenly put a deep sigh that cause Jessica to tap her back. The brunette girl give a small smile to the latter but back to her frown face as long as she's looking somewhere.

 

"You know Tiff.. There's nothing wrong on trying.. nothing wrong on falling.. even with a same gender.."

 

Tiffany lowered her head and have a deep sigh. She look at Jessica with her eyes full of tears. Jessica bite her lips seeing the latter being like that at the whole day.

 

"I... I know.. I know I'm wrong.. my decision is wrong.. but trust me. It also for her sake.." Tiffany said while her head remain still, bowed lower.

 

As the quiet atmosphere surround them, they suddenly reach the room were taeyeon confined- unconscious. They all look were Tiffany standing. Now, they all know what happened. But they couldn't judge right away, she's also their friend and they know that she will not do that just because she want to.She's a very soft hearted person, that's the tiffany they knew.

 

 

"come in.." Sunny said while looking at tiffany.

 

Tiffany nodded as she enter the room. Still, a quiet atmosphere didn't leave them. Tiffany who's now seeing the unconcious girl in front of her is now crying. She try to cover her tears while lowering her head. They couldn't help but to put a deep sigh.

 

"We..We should leave you here.. so atleast.. you can talk to her.. even she's.well.. unconscious.." Yuri said while looking at tiffany.

 

She then give them a sign that they need to go outside. Sunny stood up that cause other to do the same. They start walking exiting the room, while jessica tap tiffany's back.

 

 

 

"Just be yourself..."

 

 

Jessica said and leaving tiffany, with Taeyeon who's unconscious.

 

 


 

Omo we're at the present now ~ otteoke this one shot is kinda dramatic T^T but I know I'm not good at giving a tears at someone's eyes so.. mianhae.heehee ^-^\/

 

Ooops~ I'll cut this one. It's pretty long right? or not? haha. for me it is.. err.. Mianahe readers for taking this so long, it's just. you know, as I said to my other story, it's kinda hard for me doing a 3 ongoing stories at the same time.hihi^^

 

BTW hope you enjoy it, ow~ feel it rather ;) I know you wouldn't enjoy seeing them suffering from pain. so please.. be patient^^ and please please.. don't leave me T^T I know I always keep you hanging but please..understand ..aigoo~~

 

 

ps: SHOULD I END THIS SOON OR NOT? :)