You're my everything

Best Friend Forever

 

After what happened, Tiffany become quiet, everytime they're hang out on the cafeteria or even out of the school, she find herself being quiet. Moreover, when the topic is the Sulli girl who always give Taeyeon a packed lunch every morning. Tiffany just smile, or fakely laugh. With that, her heart start aching, her world start dimming.

 

It was the 5th day when sulli start giving Taeyeon a packed of lunch, it was the 5th day when Tiffany's world start flooding with tears. It was the 5th day when they decided to hide those feelings that lingers through they hearts.

 

It was the 5th day when Tiffany's world starting to fall apart.

 

Taeyeon, who just ride with the flow. She thought that her best friend wants her to get over her. Who she thought that her best friend doesn't care if she date someone, nor the most beautiful girl in the town. Taeyeon don't have an idea that her best friend, her true love is now suffering in pain. Hiding each of her emotion just to make Taeyeon on what she thought "a better person".

 

Looking at her mirror, wearing a frown face, Taeyeon snap her thoughts as she put a fake smile on her face.

 

*Be contented Taeyeon, It's better to be her best friend rather than nothing.*

 

She immediately stood up and leave her room. As Taeyeon start walking across their school, she hang her phone up and start dialing her best friend's number. She call Tiffany but before th latter answer it, she saw the familiar figure near her.

 

"Taeyonah~~" The brunette blurted as she hold the latter's face. Smiling.

 

*How can I control my feelings if she always like this?*

*sigh*

 

"oh wae fanyah?" Taeyeon said as she release the latter's hand from her face.

 

The brunette pout her lips seeing the latter's action.

*Is she already moved on?*

 

The short one saw the latter's sudden change of expression, she cough fakely to clear her troat and said "Your hand.. is cold."

 

With that statement, the brunette flash her eye smile. she then tease the latter as she put her hand back to the latter's bare face.

 

"yah yah yah~ Fanyah~ eessh" Taeyeon said as she laugh at her best friend sudden childish act. *I miss this.. I miss her* she thought.

 

Tiffany giggled. 

After their childish moment, they start walking across their school. though their not talking to each other, their face is bright, their smile is broad. Step by step.. Taeyeon contented to be at her side, just to be her best friend. though deep inside, she's squeezing.

 

Near at the school gate, Tiffany's mood start to change as she saw a girl standing in their gate. Again.. She's hurting.. her heart, start bleeding. She took a deep sigh as she pretend to smile. The shorter girl didn't see the latter, when she's with the brunette's side, everything is kinda blurry. except for her one and only. 

 

Tiffany pat the latter's shoulder as she lean closer "Taeyeonah~ Sulli's there."

 

With a sudden statement, Taeyeon pop her head up as she back to reality. "uh?oh~" the only word that she said.

 

Tiffany smile fakely as she elbowed the latter "pali~ go to her~"

 

Taeyeon look at her "You sure?" she asked worriedly, she doesn't want to leave her. She just want to be at her side.

 

The brunette nod her head as she smile "Dae~" she reassured. With that Taeyeon put a little smile as she run towards the latter. While Tiffany bite her lips to prevent her tears to fall.

 

"Annyeong~" Taeyeon blurted as she wave her hand, Sulli smile as she wave back.

 

"ermm. What are you do--" Taeyeon's word suddenly cut off when sulli took up the packed lunch that she prepared early in the morning.

"eh? again?" Taeyeon asked her again as her eyes furrowed, looking at the lunch box.

 

The latter slowly nod her head. "D-dae~" she respond shyly.

 

The dork get the packed lunch as she smile to the latter. "Gumawo Sulliah~ But you doesn't need to do this everyday." Taeyeon stated that make the latter to frown.

 

"I mean.. I appreciate this a lot but.. you might fail your first subject if you always did this. You know I'm always late--" The latter's words cut off with sulli's sudden shook of head.

 

"Ani ani ani.." she blurted as she continue shaking her head. Taeyeon chuckled seeing the kid's action in front of her. "It's fine." She added.

 

Taeyeon took a deep sigh as she bow in a defeat. "Thank you again. ermm. You can go now sulli, you might be late again."

 

Sulli nod her head as Taeyeon did the same, she then turn her head around when suddenly, sulli hold her forearm. She then look at the latter with a furrowed eye.

 

"Can we go out later?" Sulli blurted as her cheeks burn in red.

 

Taeyeon smile as she nod her head "okay~" . Sulli's face become redden in shyness, she glance at the latter and put a smile in her face. Taeyeon chuckled seeing someone being shy because of her. "Annyeong~" she added. With that, Sulli release her hand at the latter's forearm. She bow her head and start walking, away from the soshi school gate.

 

On the other side of the gate, Yuri, together with Jessica is looking at them. The tanned shake her head as she look at the sulli girl who's now at the bus station.

 

"Jessica~" Yuri blurted with a worried expression. Jessica stare at her with a blank expression on her face. 

"This is N G.." She added that make Jessica to shook her head.

 

The blonde took a deep sigh and respond "I know.. I didn't expect that this will happened." she said coldly. Though she look like an ice princess, Jessica is worried about the come out of their plan. On the other hand, she saw the brunette stay at the store near them. She saw the latter's face. A face of broken hearted girl. A face with a full of tears.

 

Tiffany enter the convinient store, with a tears that keeps rolling through her cheeks. With a heart that keeps aching in pain and with the world that keeps falling in hell. She then immediately wipe away her tears as she blink her eyes to stop the tears from rushing.

 

*Why do I need to feel this way?*

 

As the time passed by, Tiffany decided to call Jessica. She didn't attend the first class. She want's to excuse that something suddenly happened to her dad. She tell Jessi that she'll be there in the afternoon. On the other side, Jessica just agree with her. pretend that she didn't saw the brunette rushing, and crying.

 

Taeyeon look to her phone, though the class is started she text her best friend. Tiffany didn't respond that make her to worry more. She scratch her head as she stare at her phone. Suddenly, some text came in. She then pop her head and read it.

 

[to: Taeyeon]

She's here later. Something just happened to her dad. So focused.

[from: Jessica] 

 

She'll going to respond when suddenly, their professor saw her.

 

"Ms. Kim!" The professor shouted.

 

Taeyeon stood up immediately that make her phone to fly away. The whole class chuckled at the latter's sudden action while their professor shake her head. She then slowly sit on her chair as she bow her head. "M-mianhae professor-ssi.."

 

The class immediately resumed after a sudden commotion. Jessica and Yuri shake her head as they giggled. 

"This girl is really inlove with Tiffany." Yuri whispered as she lean closer to her girl friend.

 

Jessica smile and nod her head. "same as Tiffany." She added. Yuri get what she meant.

 

"by the way, is Mr. hwang really not fine?" Yuri blurted.

 

"No." Jessica shortly answered. She then remebered her best friend crying alone at the store in the early morning. She took a deep breathe and said "She's the one that's not fine."

 

"huh? mwo?" Yuri asked worriedly. 

 

Jessica put her hand on the tanned mouth and said "Just focused first." with that, Yuri immediately look at board and focused to study.

 

After the bell rang, still, there's no Tiffany shown on their school. The short girl is worried that make her to lose her apetite. Sooyoung decided to get the packed lunch of Taeyeon and start eating all of her food like hell. Hyo try to stop the shikshin but she fail while the YulSic couple still on a deep thinking. They eat their food lamely as they watch the latter who's popping her head up when she hear some foot step near them.

 

"eesssh!" Taeyeon blurted that make them look at her. She scratch her head and said "Where the hell is that mushroom!?" She immediately get her phone and start dialing the brunette's number.

 

Riiiing... riiiiingggg.... riiiiiiiiingggg...

 

Taeyeon re-dialed the latter's number a million times, still. There's no answer. She then scratch her head in annoyed way while tooking a deep sigh. She look at Jessica and said "Yah~ why she call to you and didn't even answer my call even once??" she blurted in a irritate tone.

 

Jessica glare at her that make her to gulp hard. "I don't know." She then rolled her eyes. Yuri immediately patted Jessica's back as she make her calm but Jessica do nothing.

 

After that, an silent atmosphere surround them. Until the bell start ringing..

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing..

 

Taeyeon stood up as she look around, her pissed look become a worried one. She sigh as she start walking towards their room, together with soshi.

 

"Where's Tiffany babe?" Yuri asked out of the blue as the couple walk at the back of Taeyeon.

 

"I have no idea." Jessica respond shortly. She's also worried at the brunette.

 

As they reached their room. Taeyeon together with other decided to go to there sits. After reaching their sits, their professor came inside the room. Taeyeon took a deep sigh, she then decided to get her notebook and pen. With that, a familiar figure pop on the door. She slightly smile as she bow her head to their professor.

 

"Pali Ms. Hwang. go to your sit."

 

After hearing the word "hwang" , Taeyeon's eyes immediately look up. She then raise her head as she look at the door. A smile form in her lips as she saw a brunette walking towards at her side. 

 

Tiffany, who had a red eyes didn't bother to look at her best friend. Though she smile at her, she didn't even eyed her. Taeyeon pout seeing the latter's action. She then decided to lean closer and said "Miyoungah~ Wae what happened to Mr. Hwang?"

 

Tiffany smile as her eyes remain focused on the board. "Ani. Don't mind it." She blurted.

 

Still, the short girl's eyes fixed on the brunette. The latter speculate the reddish eye of the brunette. While Tiffany put her bangs on just to hide the red eyes of hers.

 

"Hmm. Why your eyes redden?" Taeyeon asked her. Tiffany shook her head and remain silent.

 

With that, Taeyeon's face become frown. She took a deep sigh and said "Funny funny Tiffany." She blurted with a serious tone that make the brunette glance at her. "I'm hurting.. I thought we're best friends.. But you didn't tell me your problem. *sigh* " With that, Taeyeon pouted as she look at the latter. 

 

Tiffany's eyes become watery. She then blink it to ease the tears inside it. 

*Yeah. We're best friends. Just Best friend. It hurts Taeyeon.. Because I choose this. How could I tell you that my problem is you?*

The brunette smile as she glance. "It's really nothing tae~ don't mind it." 

 

The short girl nod as she took a deep sigh. With that, the two best friend remain stiffed, pretending that they're focusing.

 

A while after, The girls happily walk towards the school gate. Chatting and Laughing like they used to be. Suddenly, Jessica saw a familiar figure waiting at the gate -It was Sulli. She immediately hold the brunette's forearm as she turn the latter around, Facing the campus. She tell the latter go along with her 'cause she forgot something on her locker. The girls shock as they saw the latter sudden action, Jessica always want to tag along with her girl friend, even she just going at the comfort room. It alway's Yuri first. The tanned knew the meaning behind the blonde's sudden action, she then saw the younger girl standing at the school gate.

 

With that they all decided to walk towards the gate. Sulli waved her hands as she saw them walking towards were she is, same as Taeyeon. With that Yuri sigh seeing the latter being happy with just a glimpse of her friend-Taeyeon.

"ow~ She might be that generous Sulli girl~" YoonA teased as it was the first time she saw the girl in front of them.

 

Taeyeon chuckled as she touch the back of her neck, She feel like the athmosphere become awkward. "Don't call her that way Yoong~" 

 

With The girl's giggled, The dongsaeng feel embarrassed. Her cheeks burned red as she smile shyly while nodding her head. Taeyeon saw that the young one is not comfortable with the topic. She then grabbed her feet on the latter's side and said "So guys. We got to go."

 

After hearing those words the teasing become more harder. They giggled as they see the dongsaeng being shy. With that Taeyeon and Sulli leave the group. The Tanned immediately get her phone and send Jessica a message.

 

"So yul.. We're going now. Do you wait them still?" Hyo asked her as the minute passed by. Yuri just nod as she wave her hand.

 

It was 30 minutes later but still, there's no sign of the two girl. Yuri got worried so she decided to walk again towards their campus..

***

 

As Taeyeon and Sulli walk at the park 15 minutes away from Taeyeon's campus, the two girl decided to buy some ice cream. They buy Vanilla and Strawberry flavor. With that, The short remember how her and Tiffany enjoy the ice cream. She blink her eyes to snap her thoughts and start talking to the dongsaeng. Chatting and laughing around while taking a swing. That's the only thing that they do. Sulli's face redden when Taeyeon start to look at her, She'll going to look away when she feel that her body temperature got high. The short girl notice the sudden change of behavior of this girl when she's looking at her. She feel a little guilt seeing the latter that way, she knew that she only treat her as dongsaeng. Nothing more.

 

Taeyeon look at the latter with a serious look and said "Sulli-ah~" With that, the younger pop her head up and shyly look at the latter- waiting for Taeyeon to continue her words. "Hmm.." She then took a deep breathe. "You know, I'm comfortable when I'm with you. 'cause you're my dongsaeng. You know that right?" Taeyeon stated, She doesn't want to hurt the latter that's why she tell her immediately on how she really feel towards the younger one.

 

Sulli frown a little after hearing the word "Dongsaeng" but she pretend. She nod as she wear a small smile on her face. Taeyeon notice a sudden change of mood of the latter. "But I also know that you feel something more.." She then look at the sky. Sulli's eye widen after hearing the elder's sudden words. Her cheek burn in red as she nod slowly.

 

"I know that.. You're not that fond of me, It was just a week when we first met right? So It's not that hurt.." She then look again at the latter with a worried look on her face. "..When I ask you to stop what you're doing..right?"

 

Sulli burried herself looking at the ground after hearing Taeyeon's statement. "D-dae." She respond. Even if she'd agree, She feel a tiny little pain thorned in her heart. "But.. Can you give me a chance eonnie? A tiny little chance." With that word, her eyes become watery that make Taeyeon to feel guilty.

 

The dork took another deep breathe as she look away. "I'm inlove with someone Sulli-ah. That's why I can't give you a chance, even a tiny little trifle chance." With that statement, Sulli's Tears rolled down that make Taeyeon to worried more. "Do-don't cry Sulli-ah~ You know..I also got rejected. And still getting rejected." With Taeyeon statement, Sulli wipe her tears away and look at the latter, waiting for her to continue on what she'd saying. " I love her, but she doesn't love me the way I want to." Taeyeon put a hurtful smile.

 

After that, a silent atmosphere surround them.. Sulli clear as she glance at the latter. "Y-You said.. You still getting rejected. So it means you didn't stop loving her? You're still beside her? even she rejected you?" 

 

Taeyeon nod her head slowly as she took a deep sigh. "Stupid right?" she chuckled. "You know I'm saying this silly things on you because I don't want you to feel the same.. this sh*t feelings of mine towards her. I can't bare to watch someone being sad or heart broken because of me. That's why I asked you to stop as long as your feelings is not that deep.. Just like this." The short one smile truthfully that make the latter to smile back.

 

"Eonnie.. why didn't you move on?" Sulli asked bluntly that make her to took another deep sigh.

 

" 'coz I can't.. I want to but I can't. She's too precious to me. That's why I can't leave her. She's like my water, my air, my life.." With that words came from Taeyeon, The younger saw a heartbreaking expression came from the latter's face. She patted the latter's back.

 

"Mianhae eonnie.." Sulli apologetically said. Taeyeon just shook her head and smile at her.

 

"Geez~ It's nothing.." Taeyeon chuckled.

 

Sulli put a small smile as she look away. "erm.. one thing eonnie.." With that, Taeyeon look at her. "Is she..erm.. Tiffany eonnie?"

 

Taeyeon's heart pound after hearing the brunette's name. Her world turn slow. Her body felt some high temperature that make her unmoved. She immediately back to reality, blinking her eyes as she look away, laughing awkwardly as she patted the back of her neck. "erm.. Am I too obvious?" She awkwardly said as she chuckled.

 

Sulli giggled as she saw the latter being nervous. "A little?" With that, They both laugh.

 

The short girl smile as she look at the sky. "When you saw your True love, Your greatest love. You can't be selfish. You couldn't just think of yourself anymore, of your ego. Or even if you try to go far away because you're hurting, you're pride is hurting.. You'll end up turning your head and still finding your way back to her."

 

"Isn't that selfish?" Sulli blurted.

 

Taeyeon shook her head and added "No. because you're just going back at her, Just to have her. Not to asked for another chance." She then look at the latter "If being her best friend is the only way just to have her in my arms again then be it, It's fine. Though at first, I'm breaking. I'm hurting.. Later or sooner, I'll be fine with that."

 

"So, Is it okay if I'll be at your side then?" Sulli Joke that make Taeyeon to chuckled.

 

"Just make sure you're not going to do what I've done." Taeyeon said as she smile. Sulli nod her head as she smile back.

 

"Kamsahamnida eonnie~" Sulli said. 

 

"Ani. Gumawo." Taeyeon respond as she smile at her.

 

 

At the other side of the park, There were 2 girls walking. The blonde decided to exit the campus at the back gate of their school. Together with the brunette, they walk and talk as long as they reach the park which the blonde didn't know that Taeyeon and Sulli will go. Jessica try her best to cheer up her gloomy close friend while Tiffany laugh or smile fakely.

 

RING.. RINGG.. RINGGG..

 

Jessica immediately look at her phone, Her eyes suddenly widen as she face palm herself. Tiffany look at her bewildered. She then swipe the green button as she clear .

 

[Yobeo--] Before she finished her words Yuri shouted worriedly.

 

[Jessica! Where the hell are you?! Why you didn't tell me that you'll going to leave?! Where did you and Tiff--] Before she finished her multiple question Jessica used her aegyo on the phone.

 

[Seobang-ah~~ Mianhae~ We just thought you guys already leave that's why we decided to walk by ourselves~] Tiffany chuckled after hearing the aegyo of Jessica which they know this girl hates aegyo a lot.

 

On the other line, Yuri clear as she calm herself. [Just.. Tell me where are you guys went.] Yuri command.

 

Jessica smile at triumph hearing the voice of her girl friend being calm. [Dae~ We're here at the park near our school--]

 

Jessica cut off her words when she saw a familiar figure near them. A girl is hugging a short one as she smile widely. Jessica immediately look at the brunette who's now wearing a blank yet hurtful expression. She then hold the latter's forearm and grab it at the street beside them. After reaching the dark street, The brunette break down. Her face, her tears, her heart. She can't deny it anymore. She's hurting, Her heart is squeezing. The blonde hug her as she patted the latter's back.

 

"Fanyah~ sssshhhh... It''ll be alright." The blonde reassured the latter.

 

The brunette burried her face at the blonde's collarbone as her sob being louder and louder. "It hurts.. Really hurts.." 

 

"sshhh.."

 

Everything heard by Yuri who's still at the other line. She immediately hang her phone and start dialing Taeyeon's number.

 

[Yebeo--] Taeyeon's word cut off 

 

[Where are you?] 

 

[Here at the park near--]

 

[Lets meet.]

 

[al-- Yeoboseyo?] Taeyeon look at her phone, She then realize that the Tanned already hang up her phone. She then shook her head as she chuckled. "eessh." She blurted.

 

"wae eonnie?" Sulli ask the latter curiously.

 

Taeyeon shake her head as she smile at her. "Ani. My friend is just like a boss. It's kinda funny.." She then chuckled. "oh by the way, are you really going now?" Taeyeon asked the latter. Sulli just smile as she nod her head. "oh~ okay.. Take care Sulli-ah~" With that, Taeyeon wave her hand same as Sulli.

 

The short girl decided to sit on the swing. Swinging back and forth, she then look at her phone, at her wallpaper to be exact. An eye smiling girl with a white puppy beside her. Taeyeon slowly lean closer to her phone, her lips touches the screen as she close her eyes. She then chuckled as she back to reality, she chuckled at her own silliness. 

 

After almost 15 minutes of waiting, The short one saw a familiar figure running towards her. She stood up as she smile at her. Waving her hands at the tanned girl. Catching her breathe, the tanned hold the latter's shoulder that make Taeyeon to furrowed her eyes.

 

"Wae? is there anything wrong?" Taeyeon asked worriedly. 

 

The tanned look at her as she catch her breathe. "Tiffany.." Before she continue her sentence Taeyeon's expression turn into anxious one. "Let's go." Yuri didn't finish her sentence, She grab the latter's forearm as they start walking. Taeyeon's step become more bigger as her expression become more worried. 

 

As the shorter girl can't take it she then stop on her track and asked the tanned one "What's wrong with my Best friend?" Holding the latter's forearm, her gripped tightened.

 

Yuri look at her, She then rolled her eyes. Her eyes fixed at one place that make Taeyeon to follow her gaze. On that place, There were two girl sitting at the ground. The blonde look at her with an icy glare as the other one still burying her face on the blonde's collarbone. Taeyeon's eyes widen, she immediately run at the side of the latter. 

 

"What's wrong with my Tiff- my best friend?" Taeyeon asked worriedly as she sat on the ground were the blonde and the brunette are sitting.

 

Tiffany's gripped become tighter. Her face become buried more at the blonde's collarbone. She then whispered "Don't tell her." Jessica clearly heard what Tiffany said, But she didn't know whether she'll follow or not. She wants them to be happy but Tiffany doesn't want to tell the latter what she really feel. She's not on the right track to make any decision, It's TaeNy's life. She's concerned but she couldn't decide.

 

The blonde took a deep sigh. She then hold the latter's shoulder and slowly releasing the latter's face on her chest. Tiffany look on the ground, Didn't want to face each any of them. Jessica touch the latter's chin as she make an eye contact, Still, The brunette look away.

 

"Listen Tiff.." Jessica said in a serious tone, still, Tiffany didn't look at her. "Tell her everything." With that, Tiffany look at her with a tears on her eyes. She slowly shook her head that make Taeyeon to curious more.

 

"I'm your best friend Tiff.. You can tell me your problem." Taeyeon blurted that make Tiffany to look at her, with a Hurt expression. Taeyeon gulp seeing her best friend being hurt. "If you want to." She then continue.

 

Jessica stood up, But before she can truly stand, Tiffany hold her hand. Tightened her gripped. The blonde took a deep sigh, she then look at the latter and said "Tiff. Be honest. It's your own happiness. All or nothing, Now or never." 

 

Tiffany's tears rolled down after hearing the blonde's word. Her heart tell her to tell the truth while Her mind tell her to keep it to herself. 

 

Yuri walk towards her Girl friend that make Tiffany to look at her. "Let's go now Jessi, Let's leave them." With that word, Tiffany can't do anything, It's Jessica's girl friend. She can't say No because she was just a close friend. She then release her gripped on the blonde's hand and start to look on the ground.

 

As the lover is now out of sight. The brunette left unmoved which made Taeyeon to look. She then lean closer at her best friend, but before she can, Tiffany raise her hand, signalising the short one to stop moving.

 

"Don't.." The only word that she blurted. She remain stiff, Facing the ground.

 

"o-okay.." Taeyeon back off. She then stood up and hold the latter's hand. With that, Tiffany look at her. "It's kinda dirty there." Taeyeon blurted as she pull the latter.

 

Tiffany stood up, but immediately take her hand off at the latter's hand. "I can manage." She respond as she look away.

 

The brunette and the short one decided to walk at the park, with a silent atmosphere. Taeyeon can't do anything, She just take a glance at her best friend. Walking near at the swing were Tiffany saw them before, Tiffany can't take it, she remember how happy Sulli was while hugging her best friend. She then blink her eyes to ease the water inside, without her knowing Taeyeon saw her sudden reaction.

 

The short one took a deep breathe and said "What's wrong with you fanyah? What the hell is happening on you?". After blurting those words, Tiffany's tears rolled to her cheeks. Looking at her best friend with a blank expression she can't do anything but to look at her.

 

"Please tell me.. I'm your best friend Tiff. I can't bare to see you like that.. Hurting.." Seeing the concerned look at the latter, The brunette took a deep sigh as she look away.

 

"It's my choice. So I'm not on the right track to complain. I deserved this." She stated as her blank expression turn into hurt one.

 

Taeyeon can't take it. She hold the latter's foreoarm as she look at her eyes- Worriedly. "You didn't. So please tell me what the hell is happening to you? My best friend?"

 

Tiffany immediately took her forearm away from her hand. "Can you please Stop calling me your best friend."

 

With that words, Taeyeon's world fall apart. She couldn't understand what her best friend want to happened. Is she being annoyed at her?Is she doesn't want her to be her best friend anymore? But why? Is she feel weird when Taeyeon is still being clingy at her after she'd reject her.

 

"wh-what? don't you want me to be your best friend anymore?" Taeyeon said as her eyes got teary. "Am I being clingy? If you want, I'll stop being clingy with you, Just please Don't tell me you don't want to be my best friend anymore.." After her last words, Her tears fall apart. Still, Tiffany left unmoved, not even looking at her. "I can't leave without a mushroom at my side, I can't leave without a loud voice shouting at me all the time, I can't leave without my gem.." With her words, Tiffany start sobbing that make Taeyeon to worry more.

 

She then hug the brunette as her tears keep pouring. After having a composure, Taeyeon who silently crying took a deep breathe. Not knowing the truth, she then decided to make a decision. "alright.. If that will make you happy. I'll go far from you. Just promise me one thing.. Be happy." She then release herself from hugging. Looking at the ground, she slowly wipe her tears away and rasing her head up. "arraseo?" With that, She then turn around.

 

As Taeyeon took one step away, a pair of arm hug her. Taeyeon's heart feel the heat. The short girl remain unmoved after a sudden action of the brunette that make her heart pound more. Gulping hard, She decided to turn her body but suddenly, Tiffany tightened her hug towards her waist.

 

"Don't look at me. I can't tell you this if your eyes looks mine." Tiffany respond. She then lean closer to the latter's back. Slowly laying her head at the latter's shoulder, Tiffany close her eyes as she took another deep breathe.

 

"I asked you to stop calling me your best friend because.. Because I'm hurting. It hurts. Knowing that this is my own decision hurts me more." She then release the latter from her gripped, still, her head is laying at the latter's shoulder.

 

"W-what D-do you m-mean?" As her heart keeps pounding, her mind keeps flying. Taeyeon couldn't understand the situation. She don't want to assume that her best friend is now inlove with her.

 

"Taeyeonah~ I love you."

 

With that word, Taeyeon stiff. But with the hearts that keep beating, With the face that grinning. She then clear and said "What? I know you love me as your best friend Tiff." She then erased her thought.

 

She then lift her head up. Taeyeon decided to turn around as she look at the brunette's eyes. The brunette can't take it, she immediately look away that make the latter to chuckled. "I love you too. We're best friends ri--" Before Taeyeon can finish her words, a pair of lips touches hers. It was clear. Tiffany doesn't love her as best friend. Tiffany loves her morethan that. The short girl's eyes widen, her face is now redden. Her heart is now trembled. 

 

It took 5 seconds for Tiffany to remember that their on public place. She then pulled her lips away from hers. She look away as her cheeks keep blushing. "M-mianhae.. I forgot you're already taken--" Tiffany's word cut off when Taeyeon pull her back. Kissing her passionately. Tiffany's eyes widen, But she didn't back off. Instead, She kiss her back passionately.

 

After a minute of kissing, They both decided to break it. Sitting on the swing, without even looking. Taeyeon look at the sky while Tiffany face the other side of the ground. 

 

"Uhm." Taeyeon hum that make the brunette to glance at her shyly. "I want to clear something.." Taeyeon look at the brunette's eyes. "I'm.. I'm not taken."

 

Tiffany look away and said "really?". Taeyeon nod her head multiple times. "ah~ That's why You and sulli girl are hugging here before." Tiffany murmured, without any idea, she doesn't know that Taeyeon heard what she said.

 

The short one pretended that she doesn't hear her. She smile and said "So? What's now? What's the meaning of that ki--hmmm" Tiffany immediately put her hands on the latter's mouth. But the shorter girl is much stronger, she hold the latter's hand and look at her. "what's the meaning of that kiss?" She completed. With that, Tiffany's cheeks blushed more.

 

Taeyeon chuckled as she release her hands for gripping her hands. Tiffany look away and said "What do you think?" She then glance. Taeyeon smile seeing the latter that shy because of her. "what?" Tiffany said annoyingly after seeing her soon-to-be-girlfriend smiling, Teasing her to be exact.

 

The short one laugh that make Tiffany to look disgust. "what what?" She teased. The brunette stood up and ready to leave when she immediately hold the latter's hand. "okay.. I'm just kidding.." . After Tiffany back to swing, Taeyeon didn't release her hand on the brunettes. She slowly interlace her fingers on the brunette which makes the brunette blush more. "So.. Are you my girl?" 

 

With that word, Tiffany become stiff. She feel like her world is turning slow. Gulping hard, breathing hard. She blink her eyes as she look at the pair of onyx eye fixed on her. "I'm always be your girl..Since before."

 

The short girl can't take it, She grinned like there's no tomorrow. Looking at the latter while smiling, Tiffany put her hand on the dork's face. "Don't look at me like that."

 

"Wae? You're my girl now. I can do whatever I want." After hearing those words, Tiffany feel awkward with the last sentence. Taeyeon chuckled that make the brunette look at her. "I can do whatever I want." She repeated- But with a seducing tone that make Tiffany to cover her face.

 

"Yah! Don't make fun of me Ms. Kim!" Tiffany blurted as she pinched the latter's shoulder.

 

"ouch! yah don't hurt me Mrs. Kim!" With Taeyeon's word, Tiffany got shocked, yet happy. Taeyeon clear and said "I mean.. Soon to be Mrs. Kim." She then feel embarrassed after seeing the latter stiff.

 

Without her knowing, Tiffany is blushing. The brunette flash her eye smile that make the latter to smile. "Did I say yes?" She then tease the dork.

 

Taeyeon's expression turn into serious one that make her giggled. "yah yah~ Now that you're mine. I won't let you go. Forever." She then look at her with a creepy look that make Tiffany to laugh hard.

 

"You're creepy Taeng."

 

"Call me Cupcake."

 

"Eww."

 

"Seobang."

 

"No originality."

 

"Jagiya?"

 

"Geez~ too sweet."

 

"Wangjanim? Yepeu?Babe?"

 

"sssshh. My Wife. Is much better."

 

 

 

-T H E  E N D- 

 

 


 

Happy Ending yipee~ *cheers*

Thank you readers ^^ Thank you for keep waiting on this fanfic :3 much appreciated T^T kkk~ 

How do you feel about this? TaeNy's Love is much stronger :DD 

 

Oh BTW guys I do have another story :) If you miss me you can subscribe to my other story if you want to :p HAHAHA.

 

Feel free to comment :) I love reading your thoughts guys ;)

See ya on my other fics. 

bbyiungbbyiung!

 

a/n : AGAIN SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMAR, TYPO ERROR , ETC :D Hope you understand^^