A letter to my Flower Boy

Letters to a different you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

39 subscribers and 36 comments °_° you guys are just amazing. I really hope, I won't disappoint anyone in the future >w< I put a lot of effort into the small details like the dates, places for the travel guide, the korean schoolsystem and hints between the lines, etc! By the time I finish this story I will know more about South Korea than Japan lol!

I hope you can enjoy the chapter (three guests omg x-x) <3 *hugs everyone*

[17th January 2012, Los Angeles Airport | Sunggyu ]

Sunggyu sat next to Mr. Kwon on a bench at the airport. They were waiting for the last person of their team to show up. Mr. Kwon was a year older than him, but slightly smaller. Although he seemed quite harmless, Sunggyu knew he was a strict perfectionist. He never had a chance to work with him before, but he had heard countless of rumors. Like Mr. Kwon once threw an assistant out of his car in the middle of nowhere – without stopping of course – just because the poor man had forgotten to close the zip of his jeans. On the other side of Mr. Kwon sat Mr.Choi, who had introduced himself as Kwon’s private doctor. Sunggyu had wondered what they would need a doctor for. They weren’t traveling through a jungle or to a war zone. But he had shrugged it off, since it wasn’t so important. He was just here to take some photos and follow orders.

By the time the last member of their little exploration group arrived he was half an hour late. Mr. Kwon looked ready to punch him in the face, when the young man smiled brightly. “Sorry I’m late. I was already on my way to the airport, but then I remembered I didn’t turn off my stove. Wouldn’t want my apartment to be a pile of ashes when I return.”

Mr. Kwon didn’t seem too amused by his excuse. “You’re a lucky man, Mr. Jang. Our flight was delayed or now you would be standing here alone. Let’s keep the introductions for later. We have a flight to get.”

Mr. Choi and Mr. Kwon took the lead towards the gate. Sunggyu looked at the younger next to him, who obviously had troubles controlling his excitement. His hair had a strange pink color and he wondered what Mr. Jang’s job was. Maybe a personal chef was next after the doctor? Surely he was no translator, since all of them were able to speak Korean. Suddenly their eyes met and Sunggyu immediately looked away. Why are you staring, Kim Sunggyu! Don’t be rude!

Someone grabbed his hand and began shaking it vigorously. “You must be the photographer Mr. Kwon told me about! Nice to meet you! I’m so excited!! It’s going to be SO MUCH FUN! By the way I’m Jang Dongwoo!”

Sunggyu couldn’t believe the energy the younger had. He nodded slowly. “Nice to meet you too. I’m Kim Sunggyu. Excuse me but what exactly is your job? I’m sorry if I’m offending you, but I never heard of you before, Mr. Jang.”

“I’m working as a stripper.”

The elder opened his mouth in shock and stopped walking. “W-What?!”

“Haha, you should see your face! I was joking! Chill man! Did you really believe that?” The pink-haired male laughed hard and tears filled his eyes. “Oh god, I think I’m dying from laughing!”

The photographer blushed in embarrassment. This was going to be a very, very long travel…

[On the airplane]

[from: Sunggyu
 to: Woohyun]

Woohyun, as promised I’m writing you another letter since we’re departing for Seoul right now. I’m sitting in the plane and my stomach isn’t feeling so well. I’m nervous and the Dino next to me isn’t really helping. One of my colleagues is a really rude guy! He’s really getting on my nerves, because he won’t stop talking or moving around. I can’t concentrate on writing because he keeps asking me what I’m doing or if I’m still mad at him. LEAVE ME ALONE. I would love to scream these three words into his face, but my employer wouldn’t appreciate if I make a scene. I just have to bear with it.

Let’s talk about more joyful things. The flight is going to take a while, so I have a lot of time. Firstly I will send the letters away I already wrote to you once we arrive in Seoul. You may think I’m being cheap, because the postage will be lower if I send a letter from Seoul to an address in Seoul. But honestly I decided pretty late and this letter wasn’t written yet. I can’t send you the three letters without making up for my weak performance last time. This fourth letter is my attempt to a new start. From now on I will try to change and write more positive stuff. I should stop filling up the pages with remorse and excuses. I’ll think about all the beautiful memories we shared and my goal is to have the courage to visit you at the end of my journey. Maybe I can win you back, if you’re still the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter