A letter to apologize

Letters to a different you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update °_° because you're all so awesome >w<

Can I advertise the two-shot I posted today? My home is wherever you are (just some little Myunggyu)

[2nd December 2011
from: Sunggyu
to: Woohyun]

 

I think I should apologize for my last letter. After the incident I had lost my mind temporarily, but I’m okay now. To be honest I’m still afraid something might have happened to you. Instead of sitting at home and sulking I decided to break out of my nutshell. I accepted the offer of my new employer (the travel guide if you remember). The trip through South Korea will start at the end of January. We will make s stop in Los Angeles, where we’ll meet one more person we need for our journey and then we’ll fly to Seoul. Too bad I won’t have any time to look for you since I’m there for work and we’re leaving the city on the same day. Seoul is one of the last stops of our trip, though right now I don't think I have the courage to visit you. Although I’m trying to change, right now I’m still a coward that needs more time.

I’m getting more impatient with each passing day. The trip is still about two months away, but I’m sitting at the airport already. No, I’m not joking. Should I send you a picture with the letter? Gosh, I sound like an unemployed guy.

[2nd December 2011, Chicago airport | Sunggyu ]
 

Sunggyu snorted and thought about burning the paper, but the security staff wouldn’t appreciate it if he suddenly started a fire in the building. And most of all he didn’t even own a lighter. He couldn’t think of anything good to write about. Nothing had happened in this short amount of time, except for him taking the job offer and he didn’t want to write about depressing things again. Woohyun deserved a happier letter. Something memorable. The redhead put the letter and the pen back into his bag and stood up. Without looking where he was going, Sunggyu set out to leave the airport and do something useful for once.

As he didn’t look where he was walking, it took him only a minute to run into someone else. The other rushed into him, obviously in a hurry and Sunggyu got pushed to the ground. He landed hard on his and the photographer groaned in pain. He squinted his eyes and looked at the stranger. Sunggyu was surprised to see a Korean in front of him.

The brown-haired male seemed to be in panic. “Sorry, I was so focused on finding the toilet that I didn’t watch out. Are you okay?”

Sunggyu was surprised at the English skills of the other, though one could easily hear his accent. He wasn’t even sure if he still sounded like a foreigner after living in America for over two years. The younger stretched his hand out to Sunggyu and the elder stood up with his help. “It’s okay.” He said in Korean. “I had my eyes on the ground too.”

The stranger blinked at him a few times before he loosened up. “Oh you’re Korean too? By any chance do you know where I can-“ He grimaced in pain and Sunggyu understood.

“You’re pretty close actually. It’s over there. Go, I’m fine.” He pointed in the direction of the toilet and the brown-haired man nodded with a small smile.

Sunggyu watched the stranger running towards the bathroom. What a strange guy, but he looked familiar.  Someone passed by him at the speed of light, trying to catch up with the stranger.

“Hoya, wait! We have a meeting, where do you think you’re going!” The pursuer screamed, but the brown-haired male chose to ignore him and ran into the toilets.

Hoya…Hoya…where have I heard that name before?

 

[12th June 2009, Seoul, Woohyun’s & Sunggyu’s apartment | Sunggyu ]

"Sorry."

“What could you possibly be sorry about?” Sunggyu’s eyes could barely be seen as he glared at the younger. He sat next to him on the couch with his arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter