A letter to a different you

Letters to a different you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't have much to say this time. Stupid cramps were keeping me from sleeping x-x

Enjoy the "Donggyu" moments dear readers~ :3 I love every single one of you, not equally, but I only got so far because of you >w<
I should prepare my presentatons for exams in two weeks, but I'm writing this instead. I'm a bad example =^=


[24th May 2012, Sobaeksan Mountain | Sunggyu ]

Sunggyu sat down on one of the rocks at the side of the path. There was nothing else to sit on since they were in the middle of climbing that stupid peak. Although he said ‘they’ it included only Dongwoo and himself. Mr. Kwon and his doctor were waiting for them in a nice warm cottage somewhere safe. The photographer saw the Dino had stopped as well and seemed to be trying to get a signal with his phone. Sunggyu wanted to laugh at him, but his energy was too low, so he settled for a smile. He put his camera into his bag and rubbed his hands to warm them. Because the wind was quite strong on their height Sunggyu’s finger were freezing from holding the camera too long. The landscape was breathtakingly beautiful. They weren’t even on the highest peak yet, but Sunggyu’s memory card was already full. He still had two more, though the photographer felt that no camera could capture the beauty before his eyes completely. He wanted to show Woohyun all those places they had been too. Photos were just a copy of reality in the end. They could capture perfectly what something looked like, but not the exact feeling in that one moment.

Thinking of Woohyun caused the older to think about Howon. Sunggyu scowled. Their meeting a month ago had been a total disaster. One could argue whose fault it was, though the redhead had contributed a big percentage. He had never expected to get hit in the face by the actor. Well Howon sure looked like he would have strong punch, but idols were relatively unknown for punching strangers. What surprised him though was the reason for the punch. Apparently Hoya had hit him for stealing his potential boyfriend in High School and not for leaving his friend three years ago like Sunggyu had expected. Why did everyone blame him for that? It was Woohyun who confessed to him not the other way around! He didn’t steal anyone or turn someone’s son gay! Woohyun never even told him about the argument with Howon at the class reunion. The younger had only told him about his friend who is becoming famous.

He snorted and threw a glance in Dongwoo’s direction. The pink-haired man looked like he was doing some kind of strange dance, while he held his phone up in the air. “I don’t think you will get a connection. We are over 1300m height in the middle of nowhere.”

Dongwoo smiled in response. “I know you’re too old to understand this, but we’re currently living in the age of technology. There’s no place without a connection!”

Sunggyu shook his head mildly. “I’m not that old and if you really think that thing works everywhere you must be dumber than I thought.”

Suddenly Dongwoo’s mobile phone made a weird noise and the younger cheered loudly. “Yes! See, grandpa! I told you!”

He sighed and stood up from his uncomfortable seat. The redhead stretched his legs while Dongwoo was playing around with his phone. Sunggyu picked his bag up and started walking ahead. He didn’t want to wait until the younger was finished playing around. He wanted to get down from this peak as soon as possible. Though the landscape was beautiful, climbing was not really his forte.

The elder passed the pink Dino with a short wave. “Well grandpa is going ahead.”

“What! Wait Gyu-hyung! You can’t leave me behind!” Dongwoo protested.

Sunggyu smirked and continued walking. He heard the clicking noise increase behind him as the younger hurried to finish whatever he was doing. Dongwoo suddenly screamed. “NO! MY CONNECTION IS GONE! Hyung, what should I do!!”

He gave the other a quick glance. The younger was running around again. “How about you start enjoying Mother Nature instead of playing with your phone? It can’t be that important.”

“You don’t understand, Gyu-hyung! Pabo!” Dongwoo caught up to him with big steps. He still had his phone in his hands and was staring at the screen while walking.

Sunggyu snorted. “Yes, I don’t understand! If you keep doing that you will trip soon and break it or fall down a slope and break something more precious.”

The pink-haired male stuck out his tongue, but put his phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter