A letter to your self-righteous friend

Letters to a different you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I said ' wait for Saturday' I meant Saturday in the European Timezone xD Today (Friday ~7 p.m.) is Sunggyu POV and tommorow will be Myungsoo again!
I remember telling you "the next chapters will be angst" but somehow...there's not much angst right now ö_ö except for chapter 10 maybe. But some peace before the storm is nice too!
Enjoy the new chapter <3 and welcome again new subscribers!! Thanks for commenting *3*
 


[30th April 2012, Cheonan-si, Independence Hall of Korea| Sunggyu ]


[from: Sunggyu
 to: Woohyun]


We’re getting closer to Seoul with each place we’re visiting. Maybe we can finish our trip around South Korea by next month. But it could take a while longer, since my boss’ health isn’t very good right now. Although I’m wondering why he’s going with us on this exhausting journey, I don’t dare to ask him. It must be a very important personal reason because he refuses to stay in the hotel or return to America, though Mr. Choi is pretty insistent on that. Dongwoo and I do most of the work but we don’t complain, after all Mr. Kwon is paying for all our expenses without asking. Talking about that Dino, we’ve become something similar to friends. I wouldn’t call it friendship because he still annoys me most of the time, but like Sungjong he’s a good person and we support each other. He calls me nagging hamster or grandpa pretty often, but it’s not my fault that my stamina is so low. A photographer doesn’t need stamina! I’m not a damn athlete, climbing mountains was not in my job description the last time I checked. But I shouldn’t complain about it, after all I’m getting a chance to see all this beautiful places. If you’re interested, you could follow our traces online. Dongwoo keeps his Twitter up-to-date with pictures or our current location. Don’t hope for any pictures of me since I’m usually behind the camera or on the run from Dongwoo.

Today is something like ‘free time’ for us. Mr. Kwon and Mr. Choi drove somewhere else with the car and left Dongwoo and me behind. I’m taking this chance to visit the Independence Hall in Cheonan-si. I thought this would be a quiet place where I would find my peace from Dongwoo and the rest of the world, but my dreams got shattered the moment I arrived.

[30th April 2012, Cheonan-si, Independence Hall of Korea| Sunggyu ]


Sunggyu frowned at the sight in front of him. He had expected the Independence Hall to be deserted, but instead he saw a mass of people in front of him. And not even normal people. The average age of mob seemed to be around 15-25 and most of them were female. Maybe he had taken the wrong bus? Sunggyu checked the bus sign, but he was definitely in the right place. They seemed to be waiting for something to happen, though Sunggyu wasn’t that keen on finding out what exactly they were expecting. He wasn’t good at handling groups of that size so he was hesitant to push his way through the crowd, but the entrance was right behind them. When he tried to get through the ring of girls they pushed him back without a problem. Sunggyu stumbled backwards and nearly fell, but two strong arms caught him.

He was surprised to see Dongwoo behind him. “Hyung! What are you doing here?”

“What am I doing here? Well I wanted to see the Independence Hall, but this…this wall of rude people is blocking the way!” Sunggyu pushed the other’s arms away and straightened his clothes.

Dongwoo laughed and took out a pamphlet from his bag. He gave it to the older. “The Independence Hall is closed on Mondays. There’s a special event today that’s why all these people are gathered here. You really should start using the Internet, old man.”

Sunggyu ignored his teasing and concentrated on the paper in his hands. What’s with this coincidence? “You mean that guy is here today? Lee Howon?”

The younger nodded eagerly. “Hyung, I didn’t know you’re a fan!”

“No! I’m not a fan of that guy. I don’t understand what’s so great about him-”

“Hyung-“ Dongwoo tried to stop him, because Sunggyu was oblivious to the looks the crowd was giving him.

“-just because he can dance a bit-“

“Hyung, lower your voice!” By now most of the fans were looking their way.

Sunggyu continued. “-they just like him because he kills their brain cells every time he flashes his abs-“

Dongwoo reacted fast and dragged the elder away, before the fan girls would crucify him on the spot. The redhead growled in annoyance, he pushed Dongwoo’s hand away and stopped.

“What, I’m not allowed to voice my opinion?”

The younger smiled. “You can risk your life another time, Gyu-hyung. We still need your skills for the rest of our trip. Mr. Kwon would be mad if I bring your corpse back with me and I still want to go to the fan meet you know.”

Sunggyu sighed. He didn’t like the idea of going back to the crowd, but this was Lee Howon they were talking about. Not the idol, but Woohyun’s classmate Hoya! He could ask him if he was still in contact with Woohyun. Since fate had given him this chance it would be a waste to throw it away.

“I’m going with you.”

The Dino blinked and tilted his head to the side. “But a minute ago you made pretty clear that you-“

“Shu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter