A letter is just a piece of paper

Letters to a different you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't have much to say this time. Thanks like always for commenting and welcome to the new subscribers :3
Seems like the last chapter wasn't as bad as I thought >w<
I'm aware not everybody may like the way the members appear in this fic. I don't own them of course and seriously I know that feeling "Noo he's not supposed to be like that!!". So I understand if some of you only read one POV, though some things get lost in between.

Enjoy the chapter, it didn't turn out very dark, more like bright. Sungyeol appears indirectly and you should be prepared for the sudden appearance of someone 'unexpected' :D

 

[24th May 2012, Myungsoo’s apartment| Myungsoo ]


After the incident with the fire Myungsoo had taken some days off from work. His boss didn’t complain, he even encouraged him to take a whole week of vacation or even more time if needed. Myungsoo was relieved that he didn’t have to go to work because his apartment was in a terrible state and since Sungyeol worked at the same magazine as him it would’ve been hard to avoid him. The younger wasn’t ready to talk to him again. The letters were one of the reasons, but mostly Myungsoo was scared that things had changed between them. The black-haired male was sure that his friend was hurt and angry because Sungyeol hadn’t contacted him the last days. Maybe he had crossed an invisible line when he threw the older out of his hospital room.

Four days after the fire Myungsoo found himself in front of Woohyun’s room again. To his relief the flames had never reached this corner of the apartment. Of course the kitchen had to be replaced by a new one and the furniture of the living room still smelled like smoke. Woohyun’s parents would probably throw him out if they got wind of this. The younger sighed and opened the door slowly. The smell of dust and foul air reached his nose. For the last months not a soul had entered this room. A wave of nostalgia hit him as the male walked through the room. Myungsoo opened the two windows to let some fresh air in. He needed to fix this situation with Sungyeol and the letters, maybe this place was a good place to start at. He wasn’t sure what he was looking for, maybe some kind of almighty note from Woohyun that could help him. Though Myungsoo was relatively sure that wasn’t going to happen. It felt weird to search through his friend’s belongings. Woohyun never liked people touching his stuff without asking.

After an hour Myungsoo took a break from searching. He didn’t find out anything new about Woohyun, except for the fact that he was extremely untidy. What had he hoped for? A lead that would magically appear in front of him? But at least he had found the courage to enter the room after half a year. That’s some kind of progress, right? Sorry for looking into your stuff, hyung.

He left Woohyun’s room with a disappointed look on his face. The next idea he had was checking the Internet for information. Google knew all kind of things about the world, why not anything about an American team that travelled through South Korea for a book? Although Myungsoo only knew the surnames of Sunggyu’s boss, he at least knew Sunggyu and Dongwoo’s full names. With Sunggyu’s name all kind of results popped up, mostly articles about his exhibitions or models he had worked with. Nothing at all about a travel to South Korea. The black-haired male sighed. Am I doing the right thing or am I just acting like an obsessed child? But if I don’t end this, I will never find my peace. Sorry, Sungyeol-hyung.
He looked up Dongwoo next. The next thirty minutes Myungsoo found out a lot of unimportant facts he didn’t know about South Korea. For example: Snuppy, the world’s first cloned dog, was created in South Korea at the Seoul National University. He snapped out of his trance. That was not what he was supposed to be looking for! Myungsoo silently cursed. This Dongwoo guy was definitely the biggest South Korea nerd he ever heard of. The younger suddenly saw a link to his twitter account. and clicked on it He thanked the inventors for saving his day, because Dongwoo was an active user of the site.

Jang Dongwoo @dinowoo:
22th May
Been to 고수동굴
^o^ great place! next stop: 소백산

Sobaeksan Mountain? Myungsoo was not exactly sure where that mountain was, but definitely somewhere around Chungcheongbuk-do. That was relatively close to Seoul. Maybe they would be coming here soon to finish their trip. It seemed like miracle that they weren’t done yet. The younger read some of Dongwoo’s older tweets and learnt that they had to pause their travels for a while because of M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter