A letter is just a beginning

Letters to a different you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be warned, angst ahead! I'm so sorry for making you guys sad again. Sadly the story is more angst than fluff >_<"

Although I had a "bet" with Noona_Khan to make her cry or laugh, I still hope no one has to cry q^q *gets some tissues ready just in case*

Lots of love to the new subscribers and hugs for everyone that wrote a comment <3

[20th May 2012, Seoul, Myungsoo’s Apartment | Myungsoo ]

Myungsoo sobbed and tried to wipe his tears away, but they wouldn’t stop falling from his eyes. He had just read the first and after that second letter. It was already in the middle of the night and the last time he ate was probably before the cinema. He felt weak and hurt. Myungsoo wished Sungyeol was here to comfort him, though the cholding would surely for his curiosity. The black-haired male began to suspect that the Woohyun in the letters was the best friend he knew. He didn’t want to believe it, but the white lily reminded him of something. It felt like a cruel joke. Sunggyu had finally found the courage to send the letters, but they would never reach Woohyun. That man was no longer here, though the writer didn’t know that. Wasn’t it cruel that the stranger kept on writing letters without knowing the truth? These words were not supposed to be read by Myungsoo or anyone else, Woohyun should have read them. What was the younger supposed to do? He didn’t know anything about their relationship. Should he hate Sunggyu? Because it sounded like the other broke Woohyun’s heart back then. He should detest him for writing this kind of stuff, since he was sure his best friend would have cried too because of these letters. Maybe it was a good thing the older wasn’t here.

He stood up with weak knees and stumbled towards Woohyun’s old room. His hand touched the handle to open the door, but he froze instead. Myungsoo leaned his head against the door and tried to calm his breathing. Another tear slid down his cheek and dropped to the ground. The male could have sworn he heard the impact, though that was pretty much impossible.

“Woohyun, are you there?”

Silence, of course. Myungsoo closed his eyes. How many times had he done this already the past months? He would talk like this, pretending Woohyun was sleeping in his room and tell him everything that was on his mind.

“I found some letters in the mailbox for you. Sungyeol was angry because we didn’t empty it for so long. I’m sorry but I took a peek inside.” Myungsoo slumped to the ground and leaned his back against the wooden door. Nothing could be heard except for the wind bashing against the living room window or his own breathing.

“You never told me you were gay. Well, we suspected it because you weren’t interested in girls, though with guys it was the same. Maybe we should have noticed this lack of love in your life.”

I wish we had asked you before you left, Woohyun. Now I can’t ask you anymore…

“Look who’s talking right? I can count the numbers of dates I had on one hand. A lot of people like me for my looks, but I don’t want to go out with someone like that. They should like me for who I am, right? We all have that special someone in our life. That’s what you always said.”

 

[13th March 2010, Seoul, Myungsoo’s Apartment | Myungsoo ]

Myungsoo opened the door to the apartment and entered it with a bag full of groceries. “Hyung?”

He looked around in the living room, but Woohyun was nowhere to be seen. Myungsoo pouted and went into the kitchen. “He asked me to buy him all this stuff because he is not feeling well and then he leaves the house? He didn’t even congratulate me today, what a jerk!”

Suddenly to angry to unpack the stuff, he just left the kitchen and threw his jacket on the couch. The black-haired boy was disappointed. It was alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter