I'll be here

The Secrets of the Necklace

< The next Monday >

 

The students were crowding on the School’s bulletin board. The twelve kingkas arrived and wondered what it is. With their mere presence, the students immediately allowed them to pass and see what was posted. Their eyes widen, and then stared straight at Yixing.

 

Kris nudged at him and whispered, “Are you guys together?”

 

Yixing glared at him. Just then, the six girls arrived and went straight to them. Joohee was walking a bit slow, she wasn’t that good at walking heels so her feet still hurts even though she had rested for a few days now.

 

“What’s this? Oh, sht.” Hyelim immediately covered upon seeing the photo. Eunji smirked and saw Joohee had some walking difficulties, and all she thought was dirty things. Eunji approached Joohee, leaning towards her ears. “Looks like you’re limping. Did you guys do hard-core for two days?” She scratched her nape, totally clueless and watched as she walked away.

 

Yoonjo pulled Joohee towards the bulletin board. ‘New Campus couple! School hottie – Zhang Yixing and School goddess – Song Joohee. Two people who looks innocent but they have some secrets.Plus there were photos of them together when they were hugging and before they enter her house.

 

Joohee’s eyes widen, as she ripped it. Yixing just watched her ripping it. Ara bit her lip, “Unnie. The photos.. Are – ”

 

“The photos are true. But the informations were too exaggerated.

 

Tao scoffs, “But why did hyung went to your house? I mean why did he enter?”

 

“She asked for me to wait until she falls asleep. She’s scared obviously. Do you think I can leave someone who has tendency to hurt herself, and someone who is vulnerable at the moment at home without any companions? Tell me.” He explained in an annoyed tone. Tao lowered his head, “Sorry.” He mumbled.

 

“What about the hugging part?” Kyungsoo raised his brow and crossed his arms to his chest. Joohee sighed as she threw the news that were pasted in the bulletin somewhere , “Gosh. I guess someone from you guys told him about the r a p e thing. And yeah, he comforted me.”

 

“You speak like the thing is just a laughing matter.” Sehun suddenly blurted out, making the others glare at him including Yooyoung, his girlfriend.

 

Joohee laughed sarcastically, “Yeah. Whenever I remember that, I just laugh. I may say that word freely, but thousands of daggers goes to my heart with that thought. And I want to kill myself. I just wished he just killed me so I won’t remember how he tried to – ”

 

“Just stop, Song Joohee.” Yixing walked away and went towards to their class. Well, even if he walks away, they will just meet. They are in the same department. The other guys went to their respective classes, still scared on what Joohee just said.

 

“Unnie..”

 

“I gotta go. See you guys later.”

 

The memories suddenly stopped as soon as Yuna opened her eyes, her eyes were red and teary. She suddenly stood up, “Joohee…”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Joohee..She needs me, us. Come on.” Even though her bruises still hurt, she didn’t mind it. Myungsoo accompanied her to her home. Yuna is scared. She’s scared of what might happen to Joohee, and she knows she should be there for her. Even though she wants to know everything right now, but the most important thing at the moment is Joohee.

 

As soon as they got home, Myungsoo and Yuna parted to find her, but she was nowhere to be found inside the house. The necklace suddenly heated up and somehow it showed where Joohee was. Basement! She held unto Myungsoo’s hand as she pulled him towards the basement.

 

She was there. Joohee was holding unto a box, she was petrified on the spot. Her head slowly turned towards Yuna and Myungsoo. Tears fell from her eyes. Yuna immediately ran towards her, “Joohee. I saw it all.”

 

She blinked her eyes for a few times. She’s still a bit clueless. I held unto the necklace and smiled, “Somehow I think the necklace helps me to see all your memories. And starting today, I’m the one who will find out the truth about your death. I won’t let you be petrified again.”

 

Joohee smiled, but her gazed turned to Yuna’s bruises. She raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms. “What happened to you?”

 

“Yuna is too clumsy.” Myungsoo butted in, You know. He mouthed. Joohee laughed, making Yuna bit her lower lip. “Myungsoo-ah! Thank you for taking care of Yuna!”

 

“No problem. Anyways, Should we investigate now?”

 

The two girls nodded. The three made their way to the dining room. They brought the box where Joohee found some of her stuffs. Myungsoo sat right across them. He stared at Yuna and Joohee, still figuring out what the two had in common except for being the owner of the necklace. But even though he’s a psychic, he can’t really tell everything.

 

Yuna opened the magazine, and somehow she can’t really remember it existed. She stared at Joohee, and lowered her head. “You might be dead for a long time now Joohee.”

 

She nervously chuckled, “Right.”

 

“Who’s the guy in her memories? Zhang? What?”

 

“Zhang Yixing.” Joohee smiled, “I think we don’t get along well.”

 

“Zhang Yixing?” Yuna thought it was familiar at first but she’s forgetful so she didn’t really mind it. “Seems familiar. But I don’t know.”

 

Myungsoo shrugged, “What does he look like?”

 

“He has deep dimples!”

 

“He looks cute.” Yuna remarked, Joohee and Myungsoo stared at her and ended up laughing. Yuna sighed. That’s what she remembers; Yixing is a good looking guy. And somehow when she saw him in her mind, she felt happy. A different Happiness. Happiness she shouldn’t really need to feel.

 

Joohee stood up from her seat, “Let’s continue this later. It’s pretty late, Myungsoo you need to rest.” Myungsoo nodded, but his phone suddenly rang.

 

“Appa? Yeah, I’m with my friends. What? You’re in China? Tsk, I bet you’re with your friends again. Okay, I’m hanging up.”

 

Myungsoo went to say goodbye to both Yuna and Joohee. He was so pissed with his father; all he did was go to his friends. But his mother just allowed him, they love each other but he wants his father to be with his mother all the time. They are already getting old. “Aish. Jung Sooyeon and Kim Joonmyeon, you’re making your son worry all the time.”