Connected

The Secrets of the Necklace

The memories Joohee remembered somehow went to Yuna’s mind, making her a bit dizzy. She was being cured by Myungsoo in his house. She held on the necklace as the memories come into her mind. She suddenly stiffened, while she was holding the necklace.

 

Myungsoo sat beside her and placed his hand on her forehead, “Something’s wrong?”

 

“Joohee… I can see her memories..” She said in a dry tone. “Her memories are in my head right now.” Her heart feels so tight and she couldn’t breathe, making Myungsoo panic. And then she fainted, and drifted to Joohee’s memories. She was there, standing right beside her but she was like thin air as she watched Joohee. Her current state collapsed but her soul was alive.

 

Myungsoo panicked, “So this is what my grandmother was saying? I’m pretty sure they aren’t just connected by the necklace, but a special bond.” He allowed Yuna to rest on his lap, he watched as her facial expressions change and how she was sweating coldly.

 

School days passed by so fast. And Yixing and Joohee didn’t even try to talk or even look at each other.  Their friends got sick of it already so when Saturday came by, they had planned to go clubbing. And for the record, Club is not Joohee’s thing but since they are complete, what’s wrong with trying? She’s y, free and single after all.

 

Since Joohee doesn’t know what appropriate attire will be perfect for clubbing, her five girlfriends. They wore such pretty and revealing clothes. Well, they had their own boyfriends so they’ll just sit down and drink. She settled down with jeans and shirt, but the latter disagreed and took some of her revealing clothes that she rarely uses and asks her to dress up one at a time.

 

 = Yoo Ara  

 = Kwon Nara

 = Lee Yooyoung

 = Shin Yoonjo

 = Kim Hyelim

 

And so she tried tons of dresses, but her friends were a bit too harsh and literally tired her out with the constant change of clothes. Until they finally landed on the perfect dress, a perfect black dress.

 

 = Song Joohee

 

The twelve guys were already in the club, six were pre-occupied with ladies while the other five were waiting for their own girlfriends peacefully. Nara, Ara, and Yoonjo entered the club first and as usual, men were drooling. They easily spotted the boys.

 

The other boys moved and let the three to sit down with their boyfriends, “Where’s Joohee noona, Hyelim and Yooyoung?” Tao asked. The three exchanged glances, “They are outside.” Yoonjo exclaims.

 

Ara lets out a laugh, “Oh my gosh. You guys, when you see Joohee unnie you’ll be so.. mesmerized. We five almost died to be honest.”

 

Tao scoffs, “Liar.” Just then Hyelim, Yooyoung, and Joohee entered the scene making all heads turned and her friends mouth turned to ‘O’. They slowly approached their table as Hyelim and Yooyoung sat beside their boyfriends. The rest of the boys were still stunned, including Yixing. Her hair flowed freely, with light makeup on, she can’t help but to lower her head due to embarrassment.

 

Kris, Tao, Suho, Luhan and Xiumin were standing up while Yixing was sitting freely, not letting the rest to see his surprised expressions.

 

“Say goodbye to your girlfriends, I’m gonna kill them sooner or later.” She said, trying to pull her skirt down but Kris stopped her and mouthed Don’t.

 

“Eh? Waeyo unnie?” Yoonjo pouted as if she taken it seriously. Joohee glared at her, still standing beside the three guys, Tao had ran off to the dance floor with some girls. “Oh please. How many decent stuffs did I wore? Now I look like a . Anyways, where should I sit? I don’t want to stand up and show skin here.” She whined.

 

They laughed by her statement. “Ani noona. You don’t look like a and you’ll never be.” Sehun reassured, while Yooyoung smiled.

 

She rolled her eyes, totally avoiding Yixing. Kris motioned her to sit down beside him but she didn’t so Kris sat first then she agreed sitting beside him. Luhan, Suho and Xiumin then went to the dance floor to instead of sitting.

 

She looks pretty decent. What am I thinking?!, Yixing thought while he drank some alcohol.

 

“Unnie, won’t you like some drink?” Hyelim offers but she ended up glaring at her, “Why did I even come at the first place?”

 

She then felt something, or someone her face. “Song Joohee, how have you been?”

 

The other five girls eyes widen, and gulped. They exchanged glances and whispered who he was to the boys who was a bit clueless.

 

“I knew that was you. You look extremely y tonight.” He said still caressing his cheeks. Kris and the other guys stood up, but she glared at them. She stood up, and Himchan smirked. Her hands found it’s way to his face then without further ado she just smacked him so hard making him so red.

 

“Yah. Kim Himchan. I don’t know what you want but just go somewhere else and pick some s on your way out. Don’t touch me with your dirty hand, or I’ll end up breaking it somehow. Moron.” She said that in a sweet yet threatening tone. He bit his lower lip and smiled, “You’ve become so feisty, Joohee. So which one is your boyfriend among these guys.” He raised his brow, feeling confident.

 

“No – ”

 

“I am.” She was cut off by Yixing who stood up and somehow, stepped on Kris to stand near her , and entangling his hands with hers. “So. Go. Away. I don’t care who are you, and neither will she.” Joohee’s eyes widen as she bit her lower lip.