Moron?

The Secrets of the Necklace

Okay, fine. Chill, babe.” Before he walked away, Himchan s his arms around her waist giving her a peck on the cheek. ‘If you need someone tonight, just call me.’ He whispered before going away, she was still holding unto Yixing’s hand, “Get lost, Himchan.” She said in a louder voice, Himchan waved back so she’s sure he heard it.

 

 

“Oh my god. He’s such a...moron. A ert. ” She was trying so hard to clean his kiss away from his cheeks. She’s now sitting in between Kris and Yixing. “You okay?” Kris asked. She replies with a nod.

 

Ara smiles, “Unnie. What did he whisper to you? Her smile contained a bit of worry. Joohee smiles nervously, “If you need someone tonight, just call me.” She paused for a moment before heaving out a sigh.

 

Chen ruffles her hair, “Would you call him then?” Ara nudges at him sending him a death glare. Don’t ask her that! But they were all anticipating for her answer, including Yixing who was sipping his drink quietly. “Why not?” He almost choked, to be honest.

 

“EHHHHH?!” They all said in unison. She lets out a laugh, “There’s nothing wrong talk ting him all night long in the phone.”

 

“Feisty.” Kris mumbled, while messing with her hair. “You need to thank Yixing, little midget.” She bit her lower lip and turns to him, “Eh, Why are you all messing with my hair. Anyways,  thanks.”

 

“I did – ” He was cut off by her again when she suddenly covered his mouth.

 

“I KNOW YOU DIDN’T DO IT FOR ME, AND YOU JUST DID IT BECAUSE YOU WERE ANNOYED SO YEAH YOU STOOD UP AND BLABBERED STUFFS.” She said in a fast pace and ended up shocking all of them, including Luhan, Tao,  Xiumin and Suho who just came from dancing. “That was fast, noona.” Tao laughed, totally clueless of what happened a while ago.

 

“Okay. I’m outta here.” She mumbles, Yixing stands up and lets her head out. The latter became silent, and stared at Yixing. “Go follow her, you idiot.”

 

Yixing  rolled his eyes, “What did I do?!”

 

The girls sent death glare to him, he lets out a chuckle. “Okay, okay. Have fun here.”

 

Joohee tried to cool down and went out as fast as she could, but even before she could call a taxi, someone pulled her. His hands covered her eyes, while he easily carried her towards the back of the club. She was nervous, He isn’t Himchan right?