Party

The Secrets of the Necklace

(Note: *Imo means Aunt in a more familiar way. *Samchun means uncle in a more familiar way. Just saying because these korean/romanized words will be used in the upcoming chapters! Hehe~)

989369nkhwxrd6yq.gif

Myungsoo and Yuna were in the car on the way to the party. Yuna was a bit nervous for her and Joohee and Myungsoo noticed it easily. Myungsoo pats her head, “Don’t be nervous.”
 
“Yah, you’re messing me with my hair!”
 
“Tsk. Stubborn little girl.” 
 
The driver suddenly coughs, “Young master and Young miss. We already arrived.” Myungsoo opens the car’s door and helps Yuna to go down. Myungsoo offers his arms again and they interlock their arms once more. 
 
Yuna’s POV:
 
As soon as our feet stepped out of the car, I felt everyone’s stare at us. I looked at Myungsoo but he looks really calm compared to me. I leaned to his ears, “Omg, I’m nervous.” He smiled back, and mouthed. “Don’t be. I’m here.”
 
We entered this grand ballroom; people were dressed in black and white. They were all looking at us,  Myungsoo’s finger pointed to a group of middle aged women. 
 
“Umma.” Myungsoo called out, the middle aged women turned around and waved at us. “Myungsoo-ah!” 
 
“Yuna?”
 
I turned to my left and saw my mother, “Umma.” 
 
“Yuna, Why are you here? Oh Myungsoo.” Myungsoo bowed to my mother, “Haein imo, you’re Yuna’s mom?”
 
She nodded and approached us and her friends, “Haein-ah. This is Yuna?” Myungsoo’s mother asked, she also looked at her friends. “She really looks like her a lot.” 
 
“I’m Nara. This is Ara, Yoonjo, Yooyoung, Hyelim and Sooyeon. We’re your mother’s friends since long time ago.” 
 
I took my arms away from Myungsoo and bowed politely. “Nae Annyeonghaseyo. Min Yuna imnida. It’s nice to meet you all.” 
 
Aunt Ara approached me, and smiled. “That necklace. Do you know who the original owner is?” 
I stared at Myungsoo first and smiled, “Ah no. A grandmother gave this to me.” 
 
“Uh, Sooyeon imo, who do I look like? Umma?” 
 
Sooyeon nodded. “You do. You are both beautiful. Anyways, are you my son’s girlfriend?”
 
“No.” Me and Myungsoo said in unison. They all laughed by our reactions, “Yuna-ah. It’s my first time to see you dress that way.” My mother exclaimed, well I don’t really go to parties but this guy beside me is stubborn.
 
Hyelim imo grinned, “Your daughter really has amazing curves. And Myungsoo looks handsome as always. The people in the party where mesmerized by you two.”
 
I smiled softly, “Eh. This is the last time mom, don’t worry.” My mother shook her head, “Oh no! I can’t let my daughter waste such pretty body.”
 
We all laughed, then we sat in one big table. I sat in between mom and Myungsoo.  
“Yuna, Myungsoo your fathers and our husbands will have a special performance for the night!”
 
Yoonjo imo happily clapped her hands. There were 12 middle aged man standing in front. Including my dad, He easily noticed me and waved, I waved back. 
 
“He didn’t come.” Nara imo sadly said. I whispered at Myungsoo, “Who didn’t come?” 
“Xing Samchun. I think.” 
 
I nodded, well that’s the least I can do since I don’t know him. Everyone’s attention diverted to the twelve middle aged men in stage, As your guardian, I will block the stiff wind. Even though people turn their backs to you. They sang a very beautiful ballad, Nara imo – the birthday girl teared up a bit. Well, who wouldn’t?  I stared at my mother and it looks like she’s enjoying.
 
After singing, a slow song played, and then everyone started to dance including the middle aged ones. I smiled as I saw my father and mother danced. I suddenly felt a nudged at my side and saw Myungsoo standing up offering his hands. 
 
“What?” I asked, He clicks his tongue and pulls me to towards the dance floor. I was a bit flustered; he placed his hands on my waist as I placed my hands on his shoulders. 
 
“I don’t dance pabo.” I said but he rolled his eyes instead. “It’s a slow dance. Tsk.”
 
I heaved out a sigh. I’m actually worried about Joohee right now. “Don’t worry about Joohee. She’s doing fine; you promised that we will be the one to discover her memories right?” 
 
I smiled as we continued to dance, that’s right. We are the one who needs to discover everything. For Joohee. I felt a bit dizzy suddenly. “Myungsoo, can we go somewhere far from here?”
 
He nodded as he led me to a veranda. I held unto the veranda’s railings, “Sht.” I mumbled, my head was so dizzy. And my eyesight has gone weird. He placed his hands on my shoulders, “Are you sick?”
 
I shook my head, flashing a smile. “Am not.”
 
“I can take you home now, if you want.”
 
“No. Let’s just stay here, or you can go if you want.”
 
He then removed his coat and covered me with it, my eyes widened but I tried not to be flustered that much. “You don’t need to.”
 
“Myungsoo oppa~” Myungsoo’s eyes widen, and so is mine. 
 

 

989369nkhwxrd6yq.gif

(A/N: Hello guys! Leave some comments, don't be a silent reader^^ teehee! Omg Short update ㅠㅠ sorry! )