I hate him

The Secrets of the Necklace

 Yixing ahjussi.” She smiles and offers him bread that she has on her bag. He happily accepts it and stands up, “I need to go now miss. I enjoyed talking to you.”

 

She stands up and bows politely, “Please take care.” She watched as he disappears from her sight. She then sat back to her original place, “Yuna!” She turned around to see Myungsoo with Baskin Robbins ice cream on both of his hand.

 

She smiled happily, “Hey!” Myungsoo sits beside her and gives her the ice cream. “Sorry if it took long.”

 

Yuna begins to eat her ice cream, “It’s fine. Thanks.”

 

Myungsoo watched as she eats, unknowingly he finds himself smiling not noticing the ice cream melting. Yuna glances at Myungsoo and laughs. “Your ice cream.”

 

“Eh?” He looks at the ice cream wide eyed and ended up bursting into laughter. He started munching on the ice cream, and Yuna can only sigh due to his clumsiness. “Pabo.”

 

After eating ice cream, they chose to walk home. Myungsoo was occupied with his phone while Yuna was bouncing while walking. She suddenly tripped by her own feet and her skin crashing on the ground made a loud noise making Myungsoo startled.

 

Myungsoo looks back and was surprised to see Yuna on the ground with blood on her legs. She was almost crying but she tries to hold it in. Two men goes near her, smirking.

 

“Ms. Do you need help?” The other man tried to touch her, but Myungsoo pushed him away and sported his cold stare.

 

“Oh.” The other man was surprised, “Isn’t he one of the most popular guys here? Don’t mess with him, Shin. Come on.” The other guy pulled his friend away as they looked back at Myungsoo. Soon as they were gone, Myungsoo carried Yuna bridal style making her flustered.

 

They went back to the bench where they originally where, “Yuna. Where’ s your mom?”

 

She was clueless why he suddenly asked, but she didn’t bother to wonder. “I think she has a trip to Busan with dad.”

 

Without saying anything, Myungsoo carried her again and went to take a taxi. He used his cardigan to cover her. “I’ll treat you in my house.”

 

“Eh?! No.” But they were in the taxi already, Myungsoo glared at her so she looked away. “Ok. You win.” She mumbled.

 

He smiled innocently, “You’ll never win if I’m your foe.”

 

<< >>

 

Meanwhile, Joohee found herself alone in the house’s basement. She was surprised to see some of her stuffs. But they already grew old; she wondered how many years she had been dead. But there was no clue. While continuing her search she founds a box, almost crumpling, maybe because it’s too old. Her hands slowly removes the dust that covered it, There was something scribbled on the cover, . She can’t really remember what it means and she’s pretty sure it isn’t hangul.

 

She opens it and sees a pretty old magazine. The hard copies ones, magazines at the present time are tablets. There were rip pages of maid costumes and desserts.

 

Nara pokes Joohee as she smiles back. “Unnie. Have you heard?”

 

“Heard what?”

 

“Your department will hold a café for the school’s anniversary. Well, among the 18 of us, Kris, You and Yixing are in the Applied Music so.” Nara paused for a moment as she smiled widely, “We’ll be looking forward to your costumes!”

 

Kris happily lets out a chuckle. Yixing shakes his head in disapproval and Joohee stays silent, looking a bit confused.

 

Baekhyun butts in, “Fine arts student will do your costumes and… girls will wear maid outfits! And boys will wear butler outfits. Joohee, I’ll make sure yours is the prettiest!”

 

She fakes a smile, not sure what to say. “M-maid? Oh gosh.”

 

“Don’t worry you already look like a maid.” Yixing cooes, making all of them surprised. Yixing is not the type to tease Joohee, since they are supposed to hate each other. They exchanged glances, as Joohee nervously lets out a chuckle. “Yah, Zhang Yixing!” 

 

“Why? Don’t you agree you look like a maid?” He teases once more, showing off his dimples.

 

She bit her lower lip with frustration, and pinches his cheek really hard making Yixing wince in pain. “Meanie.” She walked out of the canteen leaving all of them stunned. Ara gives Chen a kiss on his cheek before standing up to follow Joohee. She looks back to Yixing with her doe eyes  and laughs, “You guys look good together, Xingxing.”

 

Joohee sat down in one of the benches, teary eyed. Her blonde hair hid her other side of her face. Ara smiled and sat beside her, patting her back. “Are you okay?”

 

She shook her head, “Why can’t he say something better? All he says make me feel bad. Am I that ugly?” She pouts. Ara wipes the tears on her face, “You’re beautiful. He just don’t know how to make girls feel pretty. Do you love him?”

 

Her last question striked Joohee, Does she love him? Her heart started to beat fast, she looks straight on Ara’s eyes. “No. I hate him.”

 

Yixing followed Joohee and Ara to apologize; he hid a bit in one of the benches near them. And he clearly heard her last sentence. He cleared his throat before moving his feet to another place. He just made her hate him more, and somehow he felt a little heartbroken. 

 

Hello! Sorry for not updating in the past few days. O w O Shower my story with your comments, pls. Happy 1st Anniversary Hello Venus!! 

tumblr_mmc511p14N1rhlq63o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mmc511p14N1rhlq63o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mmc511p14N1rhlq63o3_r1_500.gif