Psychic

The Secrets of the Necklace

The song No Mercy of BAP was so popular back on 2012. And Song Joohee was one of the girls who idolized them. She played it all over again, making all her friends annoyed.

The reality snapped her again, right after Subin parks the car in school and Yuna turns off the music. “Joohee?”

She turned to Yuna and smiled, “Hey. Let’s go?” Yuna just nodded and opened the car door. They were walking in the hallway, Yuna was walking fast, every now and then she’ll turned to look at Joohee who was walking slow and looking a bit worried. She arrives at her classroom, and enters but Joohee walks straight to the far away bench of the school.

She still remembers when she used to study here, but everything had changed. Except for the benches. She looks around and sighs, she couldn’t believe how the technology changed from what she can remember. She feels so lonely without Yuna.

Suddenly a good looking man sits down beside her, she studies his face and feels like she seen him somewhere. “What a good looking boy.” She said aloud, since she’s sure he won’t hear it.

“Thank you.” He mutters then looks at her, “You’re such a pretty ghost yourself too.” Since they were in a bench that not many students go to, he chose to talk to her.

Her eyes widen, as she stood up. “You can see me?”

“Yeah. That’s the case.”

“That’s surprising. Only Yuna sees me.” She sits down on the bench and looks at him again, “You totally look like someone I know.”

“Who?” He stares at her, his eyes were deadly beautiful. Joohee lets out a giggle, Deadly eyes? “Death reaper.”

He pouts, “Nice joke.”

“Why are you here? Don’t you have class?”

“I felt your presence. And, this what happens.” He pauses for a moment as he lifts his gaze towards the sky, “Why aren’t you there?”

She looks up at the sky, heaving out a sigh. “I don’t know. Maybe because I still don’t know how I died.”

“You don’t?” He repeats in a tone saying What the?

She looks at him, her eyebrows raised. “Is it my fault?”

He rolls his eyes, “Well. Not exactly.”

“Right. So, since you’ve talked to me, you’ll help me? Since I guess you’re a psychic.”

He looks at her from head to toe, before laughing. “Why would I?”

“Cuz you’re a psychic.”

“Who said so?”

“Me. Because you can see me! Pabo!” She shouted at him, as she left him speechless. “Ghost these days.” He stood up and kept admiring on the skies, “I wonder if she’s saying the truth.”