Flour and Eggs

The Secrets of the Necklace

Classes passed by so fast. Yuna was so occupied by her class that she didn’t noticed Joohee was nowhere to be seen. Joohee was on the rooftop, complimenting the beautiful view she can see. After the classes ended, Yuna immediately fixed her things and tried to find Joohee, but because of her clumsiness she bumped into a rather familiar guy.

“I’m sorry.” She muttered, “Oh. Kim Myungsoo-ssi? You skipped class a while ago.”

He smiles back, “Oh yeah. Are you my classmate?”

She nods, “Yes. Make sure you go to class tomorrow. I gotta go.”

Before she even step out, Myungsoo holds tightly on her wrist. “What’s your name?”

Her eyes widen, as she frees herself from his grip. “Yuna. Min Yuna.” He smiles back, “Nice to meet you.” He walks away with a smile from his face. Yuna ran away, searching for Joohee all over the place. “Rooftop!” She suddenly muttered, as she ran towards the staircase which is going to the rooftop.

Yuna arrives at the rooftop, and Joohee was there, standing with her eyes closed.

 

“That’s not the right way to beat an egg, Yixing.”

“The flour is all over the kitchen, Yixing!”

“Yixing!”

Arguments. That’s what filled Yixing’s house. He used to live alone in their big house because his parents were in the states, but today was soooooooo noisy, thanks to Song Joohee. They were partnered for homeroom together, and Joohee insisted to go to his house to practice baking; Yixing didn’t agree but Joohee had her own ways to get things to go on her way.

“Aish! Won’t you shut up?!” His patience finally exploded. His gaze turned a bit scary as he went to approach her. He came closer and closer, making Joohee step back everytime he steps closer. But she finds herself in a dead end, her back was already on the counter. Yixing places his hands beside the counter making Joohee lock up by him.

“You really have your ways huh?” He finally mutters.

She clears , and heaves out a sigh. “Whatever. I’m gonna go home. So step back, Yixing.” He comes closer to her, his hands wrapped around her waist. This is the only thing he can do to frustrate her, and it’s working. “Y-yah!”

“No way. You can’t go.” He leans his face closer, “Shut up, moron.” She mumbles and looks away, only to see eleven familiar guys looking at them, with their eyebrows raised and their mouths turned into ‘O’ shapes.

Her eyes widen in surprise, and motions Yixing to look at their right side. He finally lets go of her, “.” He said in an inaudible voice. Joohee covers her tiny face with her hands. She had turned into a tint of crimson. Sudden fake coughs filled the kitchen.

“Oh. Did we just..um..messed something?” Xiumin cooed, sporting his cute little baozi face.

“No!” Joohee and Yixing shouted in unison. The eleven guys exchanged glances. “Hyung, I thought you guyth hated each other.” Sehun said.

“Your lisp, baby boy.” Joohee smiles, as she walks away from Yixing. “Just help him clean up, okay guys?” She removes the apron and picks up her stuffs. The eleven boys watched as Joohee disappear.

“What did she said?” Tao scratches his head and looks at Kris. He shrugged, “She said to help clean up.”

“What are we going to clean?” Kai nudges at Kyungsoo who was busy playing on his phone. Yixing rolls his eyes, “The mess we did.” He points to the clatter on the counter, the flour all over the floor and stuffs. He’s a bit confused how these guys didn’t see it.

All the rest of them were just speechless. “I bet this mess was made my you!” Chen teases, making the other boys laugh. “Shut up!”

“I didn’t really know Yixing hyung had something for Joohee!!”

“Me neither.”

“He acted like he hated her but –” Yixing was too annoyed, so he threw the flour on to his friend’s faces. The rest was history.

Joohee was walking fast, trying to run away from reality. Tint of red was still on her face, “Aish. Zhang Yixing!”

 

Yuna approaches her slowly, she fakes a cough. “Joohee-ah!” She calls sweetly. Joohee turns around and smiles back, “Has your class ended?”

“Yes. Sorry I didn’t noticed you were gone.”

“It’s fine.” She grins, “Let’s go?”

“Min Yuna-ssi. It seems you can see her as well.” A familiar voice called from behind. Both Yuna and Joohee were frozen on the spot. They turned around to see Kim Myungsoo. His hands were in his pockets, he slowly walked towards them.

“Myungsoo.”

Joohee blinks her eyes for a few times, “Hi Mr. Psychic! I’m Joohee by the way. Song Joohee~”

Yuna looks at Joohee and motions her not to speak. She lowers her head, “Ok..”

“Joohee? Song Joohee?” He repeats, staring blankly at the ghost. “I heard that name before.”

“You just heard it a while ago.” Yuna teases, “Pabo!”

“You too have resemblance.” He muttered, looking at the both of them from head to toe. Joohee flashes a smile. “We’re both pretty, right?”

Myungsoo lets out a laugh. “Don’t joke with me!”

 

 

A/N: Leave some comments please~~ Thank you for reading ^^