Cupcakes

The Secrets of the Necklace

 

 

Joohee happily approaches Myungsoo and puts her hands on his shoulders. Myungsoo was a bit taken aback by her coldness. Well, she's a ghost. “You two will help me right?” Myungsoo nods, “My whole body and heart tells me to help you. It’s a bit odd.”

Yuna approaches Myungsoo, and scratches the back of her head. “Are you sure?”  Myungsoo replies with a nod. They turned to Joohee only to see her running away.

“Yah! Joohee!” Yuna shouts as she trailed behind her, and so is Myungsoo.

“They look good together.” Joohee mumbles to herself as she runs away. She looks behind to see Yuna and Myungsoo a few meters away from her. Then someone goes right infront of Yuna and Myungsoo.

“Eh, um.”

“Yuna-ssi. Myungsoo-ssi!” A girl with long red hair said, she was cute and small, “I’m Choi Junhee. One of the rep. of the school.”

Myungsoo and Yuna bows in unison, “Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Have you guys heard? About the school fest?”

Yuna smiles, “Not really.” She glances at Joohee who was standing a few meters away, “Is there something we can help you about?”

“You guys are second year of fine arts right? I’m a freshmen, and our department will do a café for the school fest, and you were both pick as the main waiters and waitress.”

Myungsoo’s eyes widen, and laughs. “Us?”

Junhee nods, “Sunbaenim! We have a meeting tomorrow. We’ll make cupcakes and many sweets.” She bows happily and walks away. Joohee, Yuna and Myungsoo went to the library to have their own place to talk freely.

<< >>

 

Yuna was sitting beside Joohee, as she covered her face using her hands. “I hate school fests. Cupcakes? Omg, no.”

“Cupcakes….” Joohee mumbles to herself, as she suddenly becomes petrified on the spot. Making Yuna and Myungsoo panic. 

 

 

“Okay everyone. Please put your aprons now and go with your partners so you can start making cupcakes.” The teacher said. Joohee was a bit shy at first after what happened but she tried not to show it.

Yixing puts on his apron and goes to their respective place. Joohee was busy beating the eggs, “Yixing. Add water to that mixture.” He nods in response and did as told.

 

<< >>

 

Joohee finishes their final touches on their cupcakes; they were the last to finish. Yixing was a bit quiet today and Joohee finds it a bit awkward. “Yay!” Joohee happily claps her hands. Yixing cleared his throat and smiled, “I didn’t know that you were this good.”

She scowls, “I felt insulted.” The teacher approaches them and looks at them with those kind of eyes telling Did you really made this!?

“Please try it.” She handed the teacher a cupcake, They saw their classmates looking at us. Yixing looks kind of nervous too.

The teacher slowly puts the cupcake on ; her eyes were suddenly beaming as he looked at the both of us. “This is amazing!” She happily said,  the other students clapped their hands. Joohee poked Yixing as she smiled at him, and he smiled back, with his dimples.

Since they were the last to finish and they were the only ones who haven’t cleaned up, they were left alone. There were also left over icings, Joohee puts some icing on her hands.

“Yixing!” She calls out, he looks at her with his clueless face, as Joohee pokes his face and leaves some icing.

“Yah!” He puts icing on her too, and she fights back again.

“YAH! YOU TWO CLEAN UP!” The teacher shouted, Joohee and Yixing bowed politely and tried to stop their laughs until the teacher disappears.

After making sure the teacher was already gone, the two ended up bursting into laughter. It has been a while since they’ve laugh together sincerely. They continued to clean up and eventually finished right before lunch.

The cupcakes were placed on a box so that their friends can taste it. Both of them made their ways to the canteen and immediately spots on their noisy friends. Yixing places the box of cupcakes on their table as both of them sits down.

Tao snatches the box and opens it, “Ohh! Cupcakes!” The boys exchanged glances,

“So cupcakes were the thing you were producing yesterday.” Luhan cooes, making the boys and girls laugh. Of course the loyal boyfriends would tell their girlfriends about it. Joohee rolls her eyes while Yixing glared at Tao. 

 

Yuna and Myungsoo were watching closely as Joohee closed her eyes for a moment to remember her lost memories, and as she slowly opens her eyes. “Do you remember something?” Myungsoo blinks his eyes for a few times.

Joohee scratches her head and smiles, “I’m good at baking!”

“Huh?” Yuna and Myungsoo stared at each other with blank expressions.

Joohee placed her chin on the table and pouted, “They keep coming slowly….”

A/N: Thank you for those who are reading! ^.^ Please leave comments ;) If you see my character chart, you'll be surely surprised :OOO lolol I think I should add fluff for YunSoo couple...