Who's he?

The Secrets of the Necklace

Who’s he again?” Sehun scratched his head, Yooyoung sighed. “Her first love.”

 

“So, he’s her first in everything?” Xiumin asked, the boys nudged at him. What? He mouthed.

 

Nara flicked his forehead, “Pabo. First kiss, I guess. First boyfriend. That’s all.”

 

“And first guy who tried to her.” Yoonjo mumbled, making the rest of the boys surprised. The girls lowered their head.

 

Tao gulped, “Noona was ?!” He said in a high voice, fortunately the music was loud. Ara shook her head, “She was about to be , but fortunately we arrived with our male childhood friends.”

 

Hyelim tried to pull a smile, “She was crying a lot.. It was the first time we saw her cry.”

 

“It’s good she didn’t tried to kill herself and be traumatized.” Tao exclaimed.

 

The boys nodded in response, But Hyelim and the girls shook their heads. “She cries. Every night. She’s the type of girl who comforts herself, and cries asleep. But she just tries to be strong for her family and for us. Her confrontation with him a while ago..”

 

“Must be so hard for her.” Nara continued. Kris took his phone from his pocket and texted Yixing. ‘Dude. Go comfort her. We just knew this now, because the girls told us, the guy a while ago tried to her before.”

 

 

“Ahh,” She mumbled softly as the male slowly placed her on the ground, removing his hands from her eyes.

 

“Y-y-you.” She paused for a moment and looked away, “Xing-ah.”

 

He rolled his eyes and reads the text message he received from Kris. His eyes widen. Almost ? He kept his phone on his pocket and pulled her for a hug, making Joohee surprised. “If you were that hurt, just cry. Don’t act too strong, if you aren’t.”

 

She suddenly bursted into tears, “Xing-ah.”

 

“It’s been a while since you’ve called me that.” He slightly chuckled, still embracing her. He wipes the tears from her face and flashes a warm smile, she smiles back.

 

“Oh fck. Eunji, look.” A girl with bold red lipstick poked the girl smoking beside her, “What?! Oh god.”

 

“That’s Yixing oppa right, and that Joohee.”

 

“Such a . Take a photo and spread it on the university, Hyeri.” Hyeri nodded and took shots of the two hugging. They exchanged glances, Let that suffer, she’s getting the boys from us.

 

After a few minutes of crying, Joohee got back to her senses and pulls away from the hug. She bows politely, “Sorry.”

 

“It’s okay.” He mumbles, and sees clearly how short her dress is. He removes his cardigan and throws it to her. “Wear it. Don’t wear provocative clothings next time. And if you don’t want to go to clubs just tell me, I’m not enjoying it either.”

 

She wears the cardigan, His scent is nice. “Not enjoying? Eh, but the girls are totally loving you like you’re a god.”

 

“Gross, let’s go.”

 

“Where to?”

 

He lets out a sigh, flicking her forehead. “I’m gonna walk you home, fool.” She trails right behind him and laughs, “You don’t need to.”

 

“Girls who wear proper clothings still get in trouble. And the worst is, you’re not wearing proper clothes.”

 

“The girls said this is what boys like.” She pouts, “I tried tons of decent clothes but I ended up in here.”

 

“You still think about what boys like even when you were almost before?!” He raised his tone, clenching his fists. She tried to smile, “You don’t care about me, so why do you say this?”

 

“Do you think I’ll follow you here, stand up and say I’m your boyfriend and say this if I don’t care? SONG JOOHEE?” Thank god they were already in front of her house, and no one was there in the neighbourhood to listen.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s fine. Go in your house.”

 

“Xing-ah, Can you accompany me till I sleep?” She pleaded. Her parents were in the states so she lives alone in a big house and the things a while ago with Himchan just scared her. His eyes widen, “Okay.” They entered her house, but Eunji and Hyeri followed them and took photos.

 

“Sht. Jung Eunji!” Hyeri sobbed. Eunji clenched her fist, “They must be pleasuring themselves now. Let’s just see if Song Joohee still goes to school after this news. Come on.”

 

 

Joohee changed into a shirt and pajamas, Yixing was sitting on the couch on her bedroom, as he played some games with his phone. Joohee poked his back, and gave him spare house keys. “Here.”

 

“Why are you giving this to me?” He looked at the keys with his eyebrows raised.

 

“Since I live alone, you don’t know what might happen. I guess I can trust you these keys.” She placed it on his hands and happily hopped towards her bed. “Night Xingxing!” He kept the keys on his pocket and smiles, “Night.”