Chapter 2

The Girl I Met...

DongJun was surprise who he bumped into."You... Are you stalking me?" He said as got up. Min picked up the tray  and said ," Does it look like as if I'm stalking with this outfit? Are you a Pabo-ah!" All of a sudden, the manager of the restaurant came to the scene and said," Are you okay customer? I'm sorry for this employee behavior. I'll have this taken care of. And for you Min-Sshi come with me." Min  quietly follow the manager behind. 

DongJun  went back to the table where HyeShin  was waiting . He came back taking to himself. " Oppa... What happen to your clothes?" HyeShin asked him." Nothing... Lets continue our date." He said as he took off his suit jacket.

Min was in the manager office standing with her head down as the mananger lecture her."Min-Sshi... But I have to let you go. I'm sorry but I can't keep you  with this behavior in you." The manager spoke to her. Min nodded her head and took off her apron and changed into her clothes. 

Min left the restaurant and went to stand cart. She order some food and soju.* Aish becuae of him... I lost my first job after college. That jerk.* Min said to herself as she took one shot of soju. She continue to drink until she was kinda drunk. 

The Next Morning

-Min POV..-

Ahh my head hurts. I open my eyes and saw I wasn't at my house.  I sat up and looked around and saw I was  in a house with a big window showing Seoul. Then I heard someone showering. I walked to the bathroom and listened. All of sudden the door opened and saw him half covered with a towel revealing his upper body." Ahhh!!" I yelled as I saw his upper body. I pushed making him go back inside the bathroom. I ran to the bed and covered my whole body

" Yah! Why did you that?" I heard him saying as he came closer to me. " How...D-did I get into your house?" I asked him. "You don't remember last night? " He asked me as he came to the bed removing the blanket.  I covered my eyes  and ran to the bathroom locking the door. 

I slid down on the door and remember what happened last night.

- FlashBack-

" What the...." DongJun said as he pressed his break making his head go back n forth. He got out of his car and check who was that stupid person. " You... " DongJun said as he looked at Min who was totally drunk. The people surrounded them and whispered and was talking.  DongJun was about to leave Min alone on the street but then Min drunkly shouted ," Yeobo!! Where are you going?!? Don't leave Me! I miss you! " 

DongJung couldn't take it anymore so he took Min and went to his house. As they reached his house,Min threw her purse down and made DongJun fall. Min was ontop of DongJun. " Halmoni.... I miss my parents... And that guy... Aish! I hate him . He a jerk, a bastard and a player!" Min yelled out as she was on top of DongJun. All of a sudden , Min threw up on Him... Causing DongJun to push off Min and scream...

- FlashBack End..-

I can't be that .. IT CAN'T BE !!! I did not say those words to him. Min... What's wrong with you. You gotta control yourself when you're drunk. 

-End Of Point Of View...-

Min slowly unlock the bathroom and got out. She looked over the living room and tried to see of DongJun was there. She sneakily crawled on the floor to get her purse that was just across of her. But she was stopped by DongJun feet . She looked up and saw him crossing his arms. Min stood up and said," Im sorry  for what I did to you yesterday causing you to bring me to your house. To repay what I did to you, I'll do anything for you okay. Right now I have to leave."

As Min was about get her purse , DongJun grabbed her arm and said, " Give me Your phone number so I could contact you." Min looked at him and said," Wae?" He grabbed her purse from her and took our her phone and have her his." Mine phone number is in there. It's DongJun , Arasso. DON'T DELET MY NUMBER.Also what's yours?" He said. Min slowly said," ********** and its Min" <----(A/N: just random numbers) " Oh Yeah, I'm might need to call you ok. So you better pick up your phone." DongJun warned her. Min ignored him and went out of his house

DongJun smiled and went back to do what he was doing before. Min got in a taxi and told the driver to her home.As she waiting to reach her home, Min took out her phone and looked at her contacts. She scrolled down her contacts until she saw DongJun's name."So his name is Dongjun...Well I'm going to delete that jerk. "  She said touching the select button on her phone.

The taxi arrived her home,Min paid the taxi and ran up to her house. Min opened her house and saw her halmoni already went to work. She threw her purse on the couch and went to the kitchen to find something to eat until her phone ranged.

She grabbed her phone from her purse and looked at the number and didn't know it was DongJun." Hello whose this?" Min asked. "Did you delete my number?" DongJun asked through the phone. " Whats your name?.... Doo...or Dong something.." Min said." It's DongJun.Why did you delete my number when I told you not." He scold her. Min said,"Because I want to.What do you want?" DongJun on the other line said," Go buy me something to eat since I didn't eat this morning." Min yelled out," Wae? I'm not your maid." " Have you forgot what you said this morning to me." He said. Min slowly said," W-what did I say to you this morning?" DongJun repeated what Min said," To repay what i did to you, I'll do whatever you want me to do." Min  sadly said," Ugghhh.... Arasso. What do you want?" DongJun listed," I want ... Ddobokki, egg rolls, sushi and kimchi. Just kidding.. Buy me egg rolls and kimchi. Arasso." 

Min ended the call after hearing what DongJun wanted to eat.  She sluggishly walked out of her house and went to go but DongJun's food. After buying his food, Min went to his company. She went to the counter and ask for DongJun. The employee called him and he let Min come in.

Min went  up to his office and knocked on his door. She entered his office and went to DongJun. She roughly put down his food infront of him and said ," Here's your food. Can I go?" 

DongJun looked at her and said," One more favor... I need help on my paperworks. So sit down on the couch and wait till I'm done eating then we could start on the papers." 

Min rolled her eyes and walked to the couch and sat down. * Why did I say that to that jerk...*

DongJun was finally done eating. He threw away his food and went over to couches where Min at. He called her name but she didn't answer. He went closer to her and notice her sleeping. " That Girl... Falling Asleep." He took off his jacket and covered her . ....