Chapter 11

The Girl I Met...

    "Who do she think she is. Getting the

us of her. Working next to him."

 

   " How did she get the job that easy?  Is she like his girlfriend? "

   " I doubt that she is his girlfriend.  She's definitely not his type. He's too perfect for her." 

 

    Min held tightly on her purse strap as she walk down the hallway aisle hearing comments about her after the interview.  Every female were gazing at her with anger and frustration after hearing she got the job without saying anything except for how did knew about the job. Min begin to regret of coming to this interview for the position but she desperately need a job to pay her school loans. She continues to hear more comments. 

 

  "She's so ugly. I don't why he decided to choose that ugly girl instead of me." 

  "I'm so mad. I waited for hours for this position and some dumb ugly girl got it. " 

  

    It continues. 

" I need to hear from the CEO why did he choose her.  I can't believe that she still got the job." 

" I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. " 

 

   Min couldn't take it anymore. She stop and turn around facing them. She open to say something to them but Dongjun came out of the interview room and look at her. He notice her facial expression. Mad.Frustrated.  He knew something was wrong. The jealously from the other females wad making her piss. Dongjun faked a smile on his face and yelled out her name making the other girls to look over at him. He walk over to her grabbing her hand and immediately linking thier hands together.  

  " What are doing." Min ask as she look at their hands being locked together . " Don't you see what you're causing to me. " 

  Dongjun smile again and loudly said something that Min hated the most. " I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend.  Can't we just hold hands for a minute before we seperate from each other? I'm going to miss you, Minnie." 

   Min cringed.  She gritted her teeth and madly stare at him not believing that he just said that outloud. She couldn't say anything back. The next thing you knew , all the girls in the aisle were quiet staring at them with their mouth open.  Dongjun look at them at the corner of his eyes and continue to make another move that will make Min and other girls even more mad. He lean down and gave her a quick kiss on her lips before taking her down to the first floor. 

  Min let go of the hand and stood still against the elevator handle. " Why did you do that? You know I hate that. Saying that I'm your girlfriend and suddenly kiss me on the lips. What is wrong with you? Aren't you embrassed? "

  "No. Why would I be embarrassed?  You're probably the one who is embrassed the most. I'll come pick you up tomorrow.  Be ready before 9 AM." He said staring at her. " Don't be late my love. See you tomorrow. " The elevator door open and Min walk out without saying anything to him. 

 

 

                                  ~~~~~~♡~~~~~~

  Min extend her hand out to turn her alarm clock off as it continue to ring. She sat up with her messy hair all over her face  not wanting to go work. She open her window curtains and did her usual morning routine getting ready for work. Her hair in a bun and her face all swollen,  Min slowly brush her teeth still feeling sleepy and not care if she was going to be late.  She went out to the kitchen and see her halmoni setting up the breakfast food. begin to get watery after seeing her favorite being set down on the table. She couldn't resist. She sat down and grab the metal chopsticks and begin to chow down with her grandma. 

   "Min, you're going to be late for work on the first day. You should hurry." Her grandma said getting worry about her getting fire because she was going to be late. 

Min forgot. She look at the clock and remember what Dongjun had said to her yesterday. It has already pass 9.

     "I'll come pick you up tomorrow. Be ready before 9AM. "

Min rush to her room and grab her purse and phone noticing ten miss calls from Dongjun around 8:30 and text messages too. She's going to be dead. She grab a two piece of bread and quickly  put on her shoe and rush out of her apartment building.  Dongjun stood outside leaning against his car waiting for Min for 45 minutes. Min stop as she notice him with his arms crossing across his chest and his gaze to her. 

  "Sorry..Dongjun. Here have a piece of bread." Min try to lighten his mood up but it was useless.  He open the passenger door for her anf close it for her as she got in and sat down. 

Driving to their work place, Min continue to look at him still feeling guilty that he waited 45 minutes for her. She tore off little pieces of bread and stuff it inside not knowing what to say something to him.  

 "Why did it took you so long to get ready?" He ask her as they came to a red light. 

  Min swallow her piece of bread first and then explain to him. " I was eating breakfast with my grandma and I forgot to look at the time. I left my phone on my bed that's why I didn't answer your call. Are you still mad at me? " She carefully ask feeling afraid of his response. 

  Dongjun look over at her and gave a little smile to her." No. Give me some bread" He open his mouth telling Min to feed him while he was driving. 

  Min was a little hesitant to feed him the pieces of bread.She tore a big piece off and stuff it into his mouth.She continue to shove more bread into his mouth making him not able to speak and chew properly. Min laugh after seeing him struggle with the bread. 

  "Min! Why did you stuff so much bread into my mouth when I told you I'm not done eating. " Dongjun said after swallowing the pieces of bread and choking on his saliva soon after.  

 

 They walk into the building together as everyone stare at them. It was the kiss that Dongjun gave to Min causing a rumor to spread around the building among the employees. Min saw everyone staring at them making her feel uncomfortable. She lower her head down while walking next to Dongjun. But he didn't care. He even made it more worse for Min. He immediately grab her hand and link it. Min look up at him givng the stare thinking what is he doing. 

   Min whisper , " Everyone is looking. Let go. I don't want to cause problem."  She try to move her hand away but he held her hands even tighter. 

  " So. Let them stare at us.  Now everyone at work will know that I have a girlfriend" He said stopping and lean close to her face. 

  Min scoot back and ignore him and walk ahead of him heading to the elevator. She rush into the elevator pressing the button before Dongjun but he ran and came into the the elevator already.  Min went to the corner standing still. Dongjun lean against the elevator and stare at her making her feel even more uncomfortable.  

  "Why are you acting like this Min? " Dongiun ask walking toward her and standing close next to her.  " Why are you acting like you don't feel comfortable around me.  It fees awkward. " 

  Min continue ignore and at that moment the elevator door open. She rushed out and walk to his office ahead without waiting for him. Dongjun trial from behind and watch her as she went inside the officr and sat down on the couch. He went behind his desk and pull out some paperworks and walk over to Min.  He plopped down on the table infront of Minand see her just staring at the stack of paper on the table. 

  "Why is there so much paper whenever I'm here?" Min said as she skim through the papers. "Do you not do them whenever I'm not here?" 

 Dongjun sat down infront of her and smirk." I only do it when you're here. Start doing them.Youre going have to stay the whole day here." Min look at him and lazily grab a clipboard and quietly complain to herself. Dongjun just sat there and laugh her who still continue to mumble to herself. 

 

                               ~~~~~~♡~~~~~~

  Min was left alone the room by herself as Dongjun went for a meeting. Writing down the amount of money on the paper, Min begin to wonder what happen to his assistant and his girlfriend Hyeshin. She stop and lean back on the couch and stare at the ceiling with a blank mind. The next thing you know, Min started to fall asleep on the couch. Her body start sliding down and laid down on her side and continue to fall asleep. Couple of minutes later, Dongjun came back from his meeting and saw Min sleeping. The first thing he notice was her drool that was dripping down onto the paper. 

 "This girl..." Dongjun move the paper away from and sat down on the other sofa. He grab a piece of blank of paper and began writing something. Soon after that, he left the room and went out letting Min sleep for a while. 

 

   Min slowly open her eyes and see night time already came.  She immediately sat up with a confuse look as she notice Dongjun wasn't back from meeting.  She grab her phone and see there was  no calls or text messages from him either. Min begin to feel uneasy as she didn't see him  come back for a long time. Her message wasn't being reply back and her calls just went straight to the machine. 

  "Where is he? Why isn't he answering my-" Min notice a note on the table by him. She grab the paper and read it 

                       

 Come to the roof top when you're  awake

~Dongjun

 

 

 

 Min did exactly what he ask her to do. She went up to the roof top of the building and walk up the stairs that led to the door of the roof top. She open the door and see nothing there but just the dark sky that was filled with stars and the moon that lightly shine done on the rooftop.  Min quietly call out Dongjun's name but no response.  She slowly walk around the area to see if he was somewhere else and again he was no where to be seen . 

  "Why did he say to meet him on the rooftoo when he's clearly not here? I'm going to kill him when I see him again. " Min walk back to door texting him. As she text him, she got a message from him. 

 

From Dongjun

Min...

 

Again, Min begin to feel uneasy after seeing his text. She called out his name loudly  as she walk around the area again looking for him. She text him again asking where is he  and why isn't he asnwering his calls.  

 

From Dongjun 

Where are you? ...Hurry.

 

MMin couldn't take it anymore.  Him not answering her calls and her question, Min was about to burst into tears as she kept thinking something bad happen to him.  "Where are you? Why aren't you answering your phone you stupid !" Min angrily yelled out as she stood alone in the middle of the rooftop crying out loud. 

 

  From Dongjun 

 Stop crying. I'm fine. Look back of you.

 

Min wipe her tears from her eyes and cheeks as she read the text.She turn around and see him standing just a little behind her waving his phone in his hand smiling like a jerk to her. Min glare at him as he walk up to her with his hands behind his back. 

  "Why are you crying when nothing happen to me?" He lean down to her as Min angrily look at him. 

 " Your jerk. Why didn't you answer your phone.  I thought something bad happen to you." Min punch him on his shoulder."Making me get all scared for-." 

  Dongjun cut her off. " So you do care about me after all. Aww Min. " He making her change her face expression immediately.  

  "N-No. I don't care about you. It's just that I'm your Secretary and I don't want the employees to think that I did something bad to you." Min made an excuse trying not to make it too obvious to him. "Where were you the whole time huh?" 

  "Hiding from you. Let's go somewhere.  "He swiftly grab her had and interlock it with his walking down the stairs toward the elevator.  

 

 

 

  Midnight approach as Dongjun continue to drive for the past hours. Min look over at him and see him yawning continously. "Can you stop the car. " Min unbuckle her seat belt and made Dongjun wonder what is she doing. He stop the car on the side and Min got out and walk over to the driver side and open the door. 

 "Get off. I'll drive. You haven't rest for the whole day. "Min held onto the car door wating for him to get out. Dongjun got out of the  driver side and went to the passenger side while Min got into the driver side and begin driving.  

  Dongjun look over at Min anf stare at her who was concentrated on driving. " Why did you cry earlier? Tell me the truth. " He suddenly ask her making her caught off guard with his question.

It took Min a while before answering him back. "Um..because..I told you aalready. I'm your Secretary and I'm suppose to take care of you and follow you around." 

  "Tell me the truth Min...You're lying to me right now." 

 "That is the truth. I'm your Secretary that's why. Go sleep already. I want to drive quietly." 

 Dongjun close his eyes and cross his arms and lastly mumble something."Sure. Just because you're my Secretary. Sooner or later,  I'll find out the truth." 

 

 Min came to a stop as the GPS navigation voice told her that she had reach  their destination.  She look around the area and notice nothing but a small house that was surround with trees and grasses. 

  "Where are we? Am I the right place?" Min continue to look around while holding the steering wheel with both of her hands. "Why did he want to come here? It's so scary gosh." She immediately lock all the door and unbuckle her seat belt. Tilting her seat down, she see a blanket on the back seats. She grab it and carefully open it and cover Dongjun with it. 

 

~~~~~~¤~~~~~~

 Dongjun woke up and see they had already arrive at the house. He look over at Min and see her shiver while crossing her arms against her chest. He took the blanket and cover Min with it. While Min was still sleeping,  Dongjun quietly got out of the car and went toward the small house. 

  He stop infront of the house and remember that it has been thirteen  years since he been here after his parents divorce which cause him to take over his father's company after years pass. He took out the keys that he kept in his pocket and unlock the dusty door. The door creak as he slowly open it and see white sheets with dust on top everywhere.  As he walk by, Dongjun remove each white sheet uncovering the furnitures. 

   After removing the white sheets from the living room, he went to his old room that still have his old gun machine toys and car toys. Dongjun went over to his small desk and remove the white sheet and notice the family picture that was last taken before they got divorce. He stare at the picture for while before Min came in and surprise him. 

  "Why didn't you wake me when you woke up?" Min lean against the door wall. Dongjun turn around with the picture in his hand and show it to Min. "Whose that?" Min grab the picture and look at it not noticing that it was Dongjun when he was  ten years old. 

  Dongjun laugh and flick her forehead. " That's me. Can't you tell Aigoo. I immediately recognize you when I saw your pictures." He took the picture away from her and put it back in the desk. 

 Min rub her forehead trying to make the pain away. " Yah..Why did you that? I didn't hit you. Come here you jerk!" She tip toed trying to reach his forehead. Dongjun held onto her wrist trying to stop her from hitting him back. 

 

  Min try to get out of out his grip by wiggling her hand but she couldn't.  As she continue to try to get out from his grip, Dongjun purposely step forward  and make step back toward the wall until she is finally against the wall. Her footsteps stop when her back was against the wall with her wrists still in his grip. Min knew what he was trying to do. Teaser her again by going up close to her face. 

  "Why are you like this early in the morning?" Min begin to feel uncomfortable as Dongjun pinned her hands against the wall too."Let go of me Dongjun. I don't feel uncomfortable right now. " 

  Min was right. He got close up to her face where he could her breath heavily.  " Don't this remind you when you got drunk and I was ontop of you. " Min begin to blush while closing her eyes tightly.  " Do you remember what I said to you." 

     " No.I dont. Move Dongjun. " Min actually remember but she quickly lied to him. 

   " You're such a liar, you know that. You just don't want to admit it. Like yesterday on the roof top. You cried becasue you were worried about me being gone.  Is that right?" 

  " No...You're wrong." 

 " You're wrong Min. I'll show how you're wrong."

  " Show me then." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continue. .....

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Hey guys! Sorry for the long udpate!  2nd semester started for me and it's been driving me crazy and not letting me to update soon. Hope you guys this chapter. Be sure to  comment what do you guys think about this chapter and  subscribe! 

~SEOUL_SARANGHAE