Chapter 8

The Girl I Met...

Dongjun pause for a moment and said," I think fallen in love with you Min." He turn her around making her be on top of Dongjun on the bed.

 Min laugh and started thinking what the hell is he saying to her. " Why are you saying useless things to me? You must be crazy. Give me my phone." Min snatched her phone away from Dongjun's hand and got up sitting on the edge of the bed.  

Dongjun sat up and look at Min not expecting her reaction. He scooted closer to and sat next to her and see her just checking if her phone was okay not feeling anything at all. He was expecting her to blush and  be shy but he was wrong. She's different from other girls and from Hye Shin. Min suddenly got up and left the room and out to the living room grabbing her purse and putting on her shoes. Dongjun ran out of the room and stop her before she left his house. 

 " Where are you going? I still need you to help me with  my stuff. You not done being my slave yet. " Dongjun lied about her still being his slave when he clearly told her last night she doesn't have to be his slave anymore. Wanting her to stay longer, he began saying usless stuff he supposly need help with. "I need you to make me breakfast and do my tie for me."

Being so drunk last night, Min didn't remember anything when they were at the balcony at the party. She rolled her eyes and push Dongjun to the side unlocking the door and going to the kitchen. Dongjun quickly went to his closet trying to finish putting his clothes on before Min was done with breakfast. He put on his white dress collar shirt and button it walk out to the kitchen to check on Min if she done. Seeing her cut the vegatables into little tiny pieces, he notice Min didn't hear him. He walk up next to her surprising her and causing her to cut herself on her finger. 

"Are you okay? Come here..." Dongjun said taking her to the sink and turning the faucet on for her. " Put your finger under the water. I'll go get the aid kit. Don't even think about your blood and going back to cut the vegetables. It's disgusting. I'll be right back." 

Dongjun rushed to the bathroom and got out the aid kit. He ran back to the kitchen and saw Min went back cutting the vegetables again even after he had told her to not to cut the vegetables. He went up to her and put the knife down and drag her to the dining table. " I told you not to go back to cut the vegetables. Give me your finger. " 

"It's not even a big cut. Just give me a band aid. " Min said reaching over grabbing a band aid from the kit and putting it on her cut. " See...I'm fine. You said you want breakfast." She got up from the chair but Dongjun forced her to sit back down on the chair. 

 He removed the band aid away from her finger and started appying some healing cream on it. " You're so disgusting. You think your cut is going to heal like that. You're so stupid. " Dongjun said to her pushing her forehead with his index finger. He opened a new band aid and carefully wrap it around her cut. " Okay..Stay here. I'll go finish it."

 

 

* Why is he acting like this all of a sudden? Did he eat something wrong last night? Saying he fallen in love with me, and making my cut  a big deal. Something isn't right.*

 

Watching him from behind, Min rest her arms and lay her head on top it and continue to stare at him even though his back was facing her the whole time. Min started to wonder how did she even get to meet him and how did she even became his slave all of a sudden. Seeing Dongjun walking over to her with the plates,Min got up and try to go help him. But he insist her just to sit down not help with anything. He set the food infront of her her and sat down. 

" I thought this was suppose to be your food. Not mine. Here." Min said pushing the food plate over to his side. "I'll go do the dishes. Eat up before you're late to work. " Min sat up from the chair but Dongjun again pulled her back down forcing her to sit back down. 

 " Yah..you didn't hear me earlier or what?  Don't do anything. Just sit down and eat. Forget about it. II'll do when I come home later on. Eat before it gets cold." 

    Dongjun got up and left Min alone in the dining room to go change into a new shirt. Min pouted her lips and stare at the food for a bit before grabbing the spoon and began eating. Dongjun still being upstairs in his room, Min took her plate and began washing the plates feeling bad. She quietly turn on the sink faucet and quietly wash the dishes before Dongjun came down and yell at her again. Min hated the feeling when her band aid would get wet but she had no choice to thank Dongjun for the breakfast. Done washing the dishes, Min wiped her hands on her clothes and waited for Dongjun who still didn't came down yet. " Why is he taking so long just to get dresses? I ate and wash the dishes and he's still not done." Min said to herself as she laid her head down on the table tapping her finger on the table.

Dongjun rushed down the stairs and walked into the kitchen and saw Min resting her head on the table.Min heard him and immediately sat up. Finally stretch her arms making Dongjun realize he was talking too long just to get dressed. " Finally you're done...you know you're going to be late. With this hour, you're going to be stuck in traffic. What took you so long just to get dress?" Min said as she put her arms down to her side and notice his tie was cricket. " You're tie is cricket. Let me fix it. This is a thank you for the food. Come here." Min walk closer to him and unbotton his suit jacket and fix his tie. Dongjun face started to get red and his hands were getting sweaty with Min being infront of him so close, and  fixing his tie for him. He stare at her while she fixing his tie and admire her eys and lips. 

  "Done..Let's go. Before you're late and get stuck in traffic." Min grab her purse and walk to the living room leaving him alone in the kitchen. " Hurry Dongjun..You're going to be late." She shouted through the hallway. 

*Why did I suddenly started to get sweaty? Why did my face start to get hot? I can't...*

 As they got on the road, traffic was already forming. They were stuck in traffic for at least almost an hour. Min knew he was late for work. She look over at him and saw him just staring at the road not even worrying about it. " Aren't you going to be late?" She ask feeling worry for him. " Sorry."

Dongjun smile and laugh thinking why is she saying sorry to him." Have you forgot. I'm the CEO. It doesn't matter to. As long I'm not for meeting. Why are even saying sorry to me. You didn't do anything wrong." He said as he changed lane. 

 Min did forget he was a CEO. " I forgot...you're a CEO huh. Oops. It's just you had to cook breakfast for me when it was actually for you. I feel bad...that's why I'm apologizing. Can you drop me off by this cafe? I need to get something there. " 

Dongjun went to the cafe and park to the side and waited for Min as she went inside and bought her things. Not wanting him to wait for a long time, Min quickly bought her things and head out. Stopping infront of his car, Min told him to roll down his windows. She handed him a coffee cup and gave him a bag that was filled with food. "Here's your breakfast. You better not waste it. Eat it before it gets bad. Drink the coffee too. I'll just go from here. Bye Dongjun." Min quickly said to him and taking off to the near bus stop. Dongjun grab the bag and saw Min had bought two sandwiches for him. He grab the coffee cup and started drinking it. 

   

    

  After checking the venue for the wedding, Min, Jia, and Junho went to a cartstand and began drinking and eating. Once Min start to drink, she can't stop especially if she was around with her friends. Bottle of alcohol kept coming to their table  as Min was getting more drunk and crazy.  Jia and Junho couldn't do anything because Min would get mad if someone stop her from drinking. 

  "Min...you had 6 bottles already. Stop drinking, Please." Jia said as she stare at Min who was blowing  the bottle. " Min stop.."

  Min gave her a look to stop asking het questions. " Lets go karaoke guys. I'll pay. LETS GO!!"  Min suddenly got up and fell to the ground. 

  Her phone started ringing anf Jia picked up. " Hello. Min? She's in a bad condition right now.  Where? Umm- Junho-ah Hold her before she fall down again. It's near this building xxxx." 

 Thinking Min got into an accident,  Dongjun ran out of his office and went where Jia had told him.  As he came close to the cart, he saw Min on the floor. He ran over to them and notice she was drunk. He place his hands on his hips thinking why is she drunk again. 

"Why is she drunk?" He ask Jia and Junho who was trying to help het stand up. " How come you guys didn't stop her?" 

 "We can't.  Once she start drinking..you can't stop her.  Who are you anyway." Junho asked him thinking who is he and how does he know Min.  

  "Her Boyfriend.  Give me her." 

Donjun grab Min and place one of her arm around his shoulder and help her walk to his car. While walking to his car, Min kept falling down. Dongjun had no choice but to piggyback her. Carrying her purse around his neck, Min's arm dangled infront of him making it hard for him to carry her properly.  All of sudden Min sat up and leaned back with her arms up in the air shouting useless stuff.  Dongjun try lean forward and make Min rest on his back but Min start jumping on his back yelling out things. 

 "Min! Stop Min! YOU'RE GOING TO FALL! MIN!"

  It was too late. They both fell on the cemet floor. Dongjun rub his head and sat up. Min on the other hand, lay there. He sighed and closed his eyes wondering why does he always have to handle her when she's drunk. He got up and dust the dort off his suit and lift Min up and quickly walk to his car. Dongjun tilt the passenger seat down making it comfortable for Min to sleep on before going to his house. Starting his car engine, Min started to move around and taking her shirt off. 

 "Min..stop! We're not at the house yet. Don't take your clothes off!" Dongjun yelled as he took off his jacket covering her upper body. " Gosh...why did she have to get drunk? She's driving me crazy. " Dongjun quickly drove to his house before Min does something crazy again.  

  He tied the the arms slees together so they could cover her body while he was carrying her inside. Walking up the stairs, Min began to sleep talk. 

 "Dongjun..you crazy bastard. I hate you." 

He bit his lips after hearing Min saying that and threw her on the bed. Dongjun took his shirt and went to go take a showerr after dealing with Min. Rubbing the towel against his hair, He walk out of the bathroom and saw Min sleeping by the edge. Dongjun slowly lift her to the middle and cover her with the blanket. He grab one of his chair anf place it next to the bed and sat down staring at Min. 

 

Next Morning 

  Min stretch her arms and moan as her head started hurting. She look over to her left and saw there was another body next to her. Min thought she was hallucinating but after rubbing her eyes, there was another body next to her. A male body that was had no clothes on. Min froze and kept quiet but they turned around facing her. 

  * Dongjun...why doesn't he have clothes on? And why am I only wearing my tank top?* 

  Min cover her face with her blanket and scream kicking Dongjun in his most sensitive place and making him roll off the bed. Min use the blanket to cover her body and peek out to check on Dongjun. 

  "Ahhh!!!!! Min! Why did you kick me so hard?!!! Ah!!!" Dongjun shouted as he try to get off from the ground. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continue.....