Chapter 5

The Girl I Met...

DongJun turned around and saw it was Min, who was busy talking to Jia.* I thought she was going to be busy today. Why is she here at the amusement park?*

* I could see him looking at me. Is he with his girlfriend. I acted like I didn't see him. He still staring at me. Please turn around DongJun. * Min thought to herself while talking to Jia 

DongJun turned back around and the ride began. As the roller coaster went down, Min screamed on top her lungs out with Jia. DongJun heard her and laughed. 

After the roller coaster was done, Min and Jia got off the ride  and ran to Junho telling him how much fun the ride was. As DongJun got off, he looked over at Min and saw she was talking to a guy.* Who is that guy? Why is talking to him and being all jumpy around Him?* 

" Oppa.. Who are you looking at?" HyeShin asked him

" Huh... Nothing. Let's go" DongJun said taking off. 

Trying to spot DongJun, she found him walking away with his arm around HyeShin. *  Is that his gf?*  Min Jia and Junho went home after going on some more rides.

When Min got home, she dragged her her purse on the floor  and sat down on the couch. As she stared at the blank tv, her phone ranged. She checked the caller and it was DongJun. 

" Ugh... What is it?" Min shouted 

" what's your problem? Meet me at the office now. I need your help." DongJun asked 

" ..... Arasso." Min accepted it 

Min got up and left her house and went to the office to meet up with DongJun. Walking slow like a zombie, Everyone stared at Min if she was weird. Min didn't care because she was so tired at the amusement park. 

She went inside the elevator and waited till it reached his floor. When the elevator reached his floor, she went out and waked to his room. 

She knocked on it and went in. DongJun looked at her all weird why is she walking slow like a zombie. 

" Min... Are you okay?" He asked in concern 

" what do you want? I'm really tired." Min said sitting down on he couch closing her eyes

" Eyy... Don't fall asleep. I need your help. Min... Min.. Wake Up." DongJun said walking over to her. 

DongJun saw her sleeping already. He  sat down next to her and said * there's something about you that me make ....*  He came back to reality and slap himself. He took off his jacket and covered Min with it. He went back to his desk and continue to work.

Morning

Min woke up and saw she fell alseep in DongJun's office. She sat up and didn't DongJun anywhere. She removed his jacket off from her and got up and stretched. 

On the table there was a sticky note that said * Min... Don't leave. I still need you do something for me. So stay in my office. DON'T LEAVE IM MEAN IT!*

Min fold up the sticky note and smiled. She went back sitting down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. As she kept staring at the ceiling, the office door burst open.

 It was HyeShin who came. HyeShin looked at her and said ," Who are you? My oppa assistant?"

Min looked at her said ," No... Umm I just his...friend. He wanted me to come by because he wanted to talk to me about it." 

" You could tell, and I could tell him. Im his GIRLFRIEND after all." HyeShin clearly said that Girlfriend part out loud.

" It's ok. I could wait for him." Min smile said

When HyeShin was about to speak, DongJun came in. " HyeShin what are you doing here?" He said surprisingly.

" I miss you so much so I wanted to come and visit you." HyeShin said running to DongJun and giving aegyo to him. 

" She's so annoying. I don't know why he could stand her." Min mumbled to herself. 

" Min... Min.... MIN..." DongJun called her 

" Huh.... Yeah. What do you want." Min said 

Fixing his papers on his desk, DongJun listed," Go get my paper in the copy room and later on tonight you have to come somewhere with me."

" Oppa.. Where are you taking this ugly girl. Don't wate your time on her." HyeShin whined 

" Yah Annoying girl I have a Name." Min snapped at her." I can't be with you later on tonight. I'm going to be busy again for the the 3 or 2 weeks from now on. Take your Girlfriend. Im just your slave." 

" HyeShin... HyeShin..." He looked at her." She needs to go shopping for clothes." 

HyeShin smiled and kept tugging on his arms. "Since she is busy, I need you to come. So cancel you plan and  come with me later on tonight. Dress nice too. Don't dress all Tom boy." 

Min crumpled the sticky note she had in her hand and threw it on the floor and walked out. 

" Oppa.. How come I can't go." HyeShin asked," I could just not shop on this day and go with you." 

" Just go shop and next time I'll take you babe." DongJun said 

Later the Day

DongJun had to go to a party and didn't want to take HyeShin because she going to be talkative. He fixed his tie in the mirror and and called Min. 

" Hello.. Min are done. I'll come pick you up. Tell me your address." He said 

" (randome address). " min said giving her address to him. 

" Arasso I'll be there. " He said to her 

DongJun typed in Min address in his phone and went out to his car. 

Min was having problem at home. She didn't have any girly clothes at all. She had jeans, t-shirts and shorts and sneakers. She didn't have skirts dress or high heals.

So she picked out a casual outfit and waited till DongJun came to pick her up. DongJun arrived at her house and saw she lived in a small apartment.  

He went up the stair and knocked on her door. Min answered  and saw it was DongJun all dressed up. 

"Let's go. It's going to start in a little bit. " DongJun said with his hand in his pocket

Min came out and DongJun saw what she was wearing. " What are you wearing?" He asked her 

"Clothes, Duh. What else could I be wearing." Min said pushing him out of the way and heading to his car. 

DongJun followed her behind and got i the car. He went to a store and grabbed Min in the store. " Give her a head to toe makeover." DongJun told the employees 

The employees took  Min into the dressing room and started to give her a total makeover. 

Waiting for her DongJun sat down reading a magazine. After a long makeover, Min was  finally done. 

" I'm done.." Min said to DongJun. 

DongJun looked at her makeover and saw her  so different from before....

 

Sorry if this chapter was too long. But enjoy!!