Chapter 9

The Girl I Met...

Dongjun slowly got off the ground still holding his middle part. He pointed at Min who was watching him from afar thinking why did she kick him so hard when he didn't do anything. Min walk over to him and try to help but Dongjun refuse. "Yah...why..why did you have to kick that part huh. Do you know how much it hurts?!" He said to her as he slowly sat down on the bed still feeling the pain. 

Feeling bad after what she did, Min remove the blanket away from her body and cover Dongjun with it. She wzzzatch him as he close his eyes and moan from the pain. " I'm sorry Dongjun. It's just that I thought you did something bad to me. After all..why did you take off your shirt and slept next to me huh?"

Dongjun slowly sigh and open his eyes and stare at Min angrily. " Don't you remember what you did LAST NIGHT?! I WAS HELL FOR ME! Ah!" He felt the pain again after yelling at Min. " You Know what since you cause this..You BETTER help me from now on."

Min thought he was being to harsh on her just for what she did to him but then at the same time she felt guilty kicking him in his middle part." Fine. What do you need help with. Tell me I'll do it for you. " She got up and stood infront him waiting for his answer. 

Dongjun knew this was right time and oppurtunity to make Min useful. He bit his lips and smirk thinking what he could do to make him tired.First thing he did was lift his hand up telling Min to lift him up. Min had no choice but to grab his hand and help him get off the bed and go into the bathroom with him. He sat down on the toilet with the cover and waited for Min, who was getting on of his shirt for him from the closet. Min came back with his dress collar shirt handing it over to him.

"Here..Is that all?"

"No..Help me put my shirt on, shave my face, and help me at work for the whole day." 

Min bit her inside lips knowing that he is purposely doing this to annoy her. But then she remember she was his slave. Min roughly took the shirt back from him and made him stood up. Dongjun put his arms through his arm hole and waited for Min to button his shirt up. " Why do I have to do this when you can do it yourself Huh. It doesn't even bother with your thingy down there." Min said as she started to get annoy with him. 

Dongjun smile and laugh at Min who was complaining the whole time while buttoning his shirt up for him. But then her lips and eye caught his eyes again. He stop smiling and stare at her face while she almost done buttoning his shirt. Staring her, he didn't notice Min was done and caught him staring at her. Making him stop, Min sock his chest making him come back and feel the pain from her hit. She laugh and turn on the water faucet getting ready to shave his face.

"What was that for? Kicking me down there and hitting my chest for nothing. What is wrong with you? Always hitting people." He complain as he sat back down on the toilet seat for Min. 

 Min press some of the shaving cream onto her hand slapping some against his face and spreading around his lips and cheeks area roughly. " I have a purpose for hitting people. Stay still Gosh.You're so annoying." She said getting ready to shave his face. "If i cut you..it's not my fault. You better stay still."

 Scared to death, Dongjun quietly stayed still as Min went closer to his face and started to shave. Being closer to him and up to his face now, Dongjun started to get nervous. He couldn't keep his eyes off as Min slowly shave his face not wanting to cut him. He bit his lips trying to stay calm as his heart started to beat faster as Min came infront of his lips shaving his upper part of his lips.

"Can you not be so close to my face. I don't like it when people is infront of my face." He lied to her wanting Min to get away from him. 

" Too Bad. Oh my god stop complaing so much. Tilt you head up so I get it under you chin."

  Dongjun tilt his head listening to Min and calming down as Min was not infront of his face. Wanting to mess around with her, he grab the shaving cream bottle and press some out into his hand and waited for Min to be done shaving under his chin. As Min tilt his head down and shave his left side, He smear some of the cream onto his other hand making both of his hands filled with cream. Dongjun then cupped both of Min's face smearing the cream around her face.

" Dongjun!! What are you doing?!!!" Min yelled as Dongjun still continue to smear the cream all over her face until she cover with cream. " You're so dead!!" 

Dongjun immediately grab onto Min's hand stopping her before she cuts him with the shaver." Min! I'm Sorry! I just did that for fun. I'm Sorry!" He apologizing to Min regretting it knowing that Min will do the same thing back to him but even worst. " Stop Min! I'm Sorry!"

 It was too late, Min was able to get his hand away from her her arms and she grab the shaving cream bottle and leaning toward Dongjun who was stuck on the toilet seat. She pressed a whole lot of cream onto her hands and threw it on Dongjun face and then smearing it roughly all over his face just like what he did to her earlier. As Min let go of his face and laugh on the ground, Dongjun got up and got some of the cream again and started throwing it her too and on her clothes. Min blocked her face with her hands as she got off the ground and head turn on the water faucet and threw water at him. Their war went on and on with them drencing in water, not noticing that Dongjun's grandma had came inside his room.

"Hello.." Min said as she notice his grandma standing at the door watching them. She stood still as Dongjun continue to not notice that his grandma was here. " Dongjun..you're grandma is here." Min told him as she bowed down greeting his grandma with her hair  and shirt all wet. 

Dongjun turned around and froze in his spot feeling uncomfortable as his grandma stared at them. " Grandma...why are you suddenly here? Why didn't you call me?" 

His grandma walk away and sat on the bed waiting for Dongjun and Min to come out of the bathroom. In the bathroom, Min quietly yelled at him about why did he start this making his grandma see her and hitting him on his arm. Dongjun and Min slowly walked out from the bathroom and head over to her. They both sat down infront of her with their knees bent infront of them feeling uncomfortable with each other. Dongjun's grandma suddenly went over to Dongjun and hug him tightly making them wonder if she was okay and nothing was wrong with her. Min look at them thinking why isn't she scolding at them. 

"Dongjun-ah! Why didn't you tell me Min was over huh?! I wanted to meet her again after the party?" His grandma shouted as she went over to Min and lift Min's hand telling her to get off from the ground. " I miss her so much!"

Dongjun was confused. "Huh? You want to meet her? Why? Aren't you mad at us?" He asked her as he got up from the ground. "Grandma..are you even listening to me. " He notice his grandma was just ignoring him as she was busy getting clothes for Min from his closet. 

 "Here..Min.Wear his clothes for now. Change into it before you get a cold from those wet clothes." His grandma said to Min not even hearing what Dongjun had ask her. 

 Min took the clothes from his grandma and went inside the closet to change since the bathroom was dirty. As Min was changing, Dongjun went toward his grandma. "Grandma...aren't you mad?" He asked her again.  

  "No..why would I be mad. When did you start bringing Min over to you house? Why didn't you tell me earlier?! " She scolded him again."Go buy Min some clothes. She's wearing your clothes only." 

  Dongjun just stare at his grandma thinking she must have gone crazy with Min after meeting her from the party. He sighed and quickly changr after Min had came out with his clothes on.  Leaving them at the house alone, Dongjun kept getting worry what  will his grandma do to Min when he's not there. Back at the house, his grandma and Min were actually having fun. 

  " I have to tell you this Min.Once you really get to know Dongjun, he's a really sweet and caring. He usually don't show it anyone if he doesn't really like and care about them. He doesn't even bring his past girlfriends to his house before. He also doesn't give his clothes to them to wear." His grandma told Min as their conversation waas getting more serious. 

  Min look at the table and thought about what his grandma had said about him. " Why doesn't he bring them here. Am I the- "

  "You're right. You're the first one and only one that he brought to his house and wear his clothes." 

  She suddenly remember yesterday. Her cut in the kitchen and the breakfast food. Not letting her do anything and making her cut such a big deal. She look at her cut and begin to remember all the things he said to her. His grandma notice Min was staring at her cut and was getting curious.  

 "What happen to you finger?" She asked Min noticing her staring at for a while. " Did you cut yourself." 

  Min look at his grandma and told her what happen. "He told me to cook breakfast for him so I did. While I was cutting some vegetables up, he surprise me making me cut myself. All of sudden, he didn't want me do anything just because I had a cut on my finger. He even yelled at me when I just put the band aid on without applying healing cream on it. Dongjun didn't even eat the break-" 

  "He's fallen in  a deep love with you Min." 

  Min stayed quiet after his grandma said he fallen in love with Min. Dongjun came back with her clothes. Her heart started as he came closer to her to give the clothes to her. She began to feel awkward now. She isn't his girlfriend and she's just pretending after all. Min quickly  took the clothes and went to go change not wanting to be around with him. 

  "Dongjun-ah..I have a question for you about Min." His grandma said starting a conversation with him after Min had left to the go change. 

  Dongjun look at his grandma not knowing what his grandma going to ask him." What is it that you want to know about Min?"

 " How come Min is the first one to come in your house and wear your clothes? "

  He was stuck. He doesn't know what to say back. Even himself doesn't know why Min is the only he brought to his house so far. Dongjun stayed quiet for a while thinking what he should respond back to his grandma. "...It's just that she's not like the girls I dated before. She different from them." 

   " You head over heels for her huh." 

  " Yea." 

 Min stood far behind them listening to their conversation hearing everything.  She knew it was fake but she felt like as if it was a real answer from him to say that to his grandma.  

  * Why does it feel like those answer were real? I'm not even his real girlfriend. Why did I even listen to their conversation in the first place? * 

 Not wanting to hear more, Min walk over to them and sat where she was sitting before. Min didn't even look at Dongjun in the eyes making her feel uncomfortable.  His grandma decided to leave wanting to leave those two alone.  After his grandma had left,  the two of them was still sitting there not staring at each other.  Min took tiny little glance over at Dongjun checking what he was doing.  

  "Let's go." Dongjun suddenly said making Min be off guard. 

Min also stood up feeling nervous. " Where to?" 

  "My office. Lets go. You need to help me." 

  He suddenly went over to Min and grab her hand. Both of their heart started beating fast as they both held each other hand while walking to his car. Min kept staring at his hand as he held onto to it.  

 * I can't fall in love with him. I can't.Don't fall for him Min. Just think of this as nothing. * 

 During the car ride, it was the same awkward and quiet situation they had earlier in the living room. Min just look out at the window the whole time while Dongjun quietly drove to his building. This was probably their most quiet car drive together. It was usually loud and crazy when Min is with him inside his car. She was either drunk doing crazy stuff or yelling at him. Min tightly held her hands together into a tight fist fiddling with her fingers waiting to reach the building already. At last,  They arrive. When Dongjun park his car inside the garage parking, Min quickly got out of the car. 

Holding her phone tightly in her hand, Min kept looking around the elevator as they were the only two in there.  Dongjun notice her and thought why is she acting this all of sudden. " Min is something wrong. You keep sighing."

Min was caught off guard. She immediately started to get nervous again. "Huh nothing.  It's nothing. What do you need me to do?" She quickly changed the subject.  " What about your Secretary.  Don't you have one." 

  "He's on vacation with his family.  You're going to be my Secretary for 2 weeks." 

  "Huh? 2 weeks?" 

 The elevator door open and Dongjun walk out not answering Min back. Min try to catch up to him wanting to hear why does she need to be his secretary for 2 weeks. But he still didn't answer her back. Min felt she going to die. She kept thinking why does his secretary have to go on a vacation for two whole weeks. Min sat on the sofas as Dongjun went to get the paper works for her to help him with. She looked around his office remembering when shr first came here. Dongjun came and put some of the paper works infront of Min sitting infront of her telling her what she has to do. Min rolled up her sleeves and grab one of his pen and started working trying to finish as soon as possible. 

 "Tell me when you're done, Min."  He said to Min but she totally ignore him as she ccontinue to work on the paperworks. 

 

  Late Night

  The building has closed and the both of them was still there doing paperworks like crazy. Min had water bottles and chip bags around her as she continue to snack on them while doing the papers. She rolled her head and closed her eyes trying to stay awake. Min glance over at Dongjun still working on his papers not even looking like as if he as tired.  Min sighed and went back to finish the paperworks. Dongjun did thr sane thing. He glance over at Min and saw her slapping herself trying to make herself stay awake. He laugh and went back continue to do his work. After woking for another hour, they both decided to take a break and eat something. Min went out to a close by market and bought some ramen and quickly went back. She put both of the ramen cups on the table and gave his chopsticks to him. 

   " Lets eat!" Min said as she remove the paper lid from her ramen cup and began eating.  

  As they were eating and unexpected guest came. Min and Dongjun  both stood up and face the unexpected guest. Min knew she was there at the wrong time to see her with Dongjun. She look at Dongjun and saw him sigh.  Hyeshin walk over to them thinking that Min was there purposely trying to steal her man. 

 " You stupid ..." Hyeshin immediately slap Min across her left cheek and then pour water on her with the open water bottle." I knew she would be with you. That's why you're not answering my phone calls huh. She's here with you."  Hyeshin left without even letting Dongjun say anything to her.  Dongjun stop Hyeshin by the door yelling at her why did she slap and pour water on Min, but Hyeshin didn't care to say anything back and left. 

  Min on the other hand, grab her purse and was about to leave. "I should've have left when you had ask me earlier, but I was too stupid to stay and help you." Min said as she stop infront of him by the door. " Just leave the paperworks here. I'll come tomorrow and get them and finish it at my house anf bring it to you when I'm done."Min didn't even want to say goodbye to him. She open the door and stop waiting for Dongjun to say anything back but he didn't.  

 *I knew I couldn't fall in love with him. Those words were just fake even way. I'm so stupid. *

  As Min was about to take her first step to the hallway, Dongjun grab her wrist and pull her back into the room. He locked the door and put Min against the door standing infront of her staring at her in the eyes. Min bit her inner lips as her heart began to start beating really fast when he was just staring at her in the eyes and not saying anything.  Dongjun started to lean in toward her slowly closing his eyes as he made his way to her lips connecting their lips together in the most gentle and passionate way. 

 

  *This isn't right. He's not mine but someonelse.  Don't fall in love with him...this kiss doesn't mean anything.* 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continue....