Chapter 7

The Girl I Met...

  " Can I get everyone's attention? My grandson is here at the party and I would like introduce his girlfriend who he has dated for 3 months now. Oh! There they are! Dongjun-ah!" 

  His halmoni waved her hand in the air telling Dongjun to come and introduce Min to the people who was waiting patiently. Because it was grandma, he had no choice but go over there and go upstage with Min. Min on the other hand was going crazy inside thinking why didn't she run away or pretend to go to the bathroom. She closed her eyes hiding behind Dongjun hoping he won't introduce her. 

 "Umm..hello everyone.  I'm Kim Dongjun, CEO of my father's company. I dont know why my grandma is doing this, but I'll introduce the lady who is next to me." Dongjun said pulling Min out behind him making her be next to him with the audience waiting to hear more. " This lady is Lee Minyoung or you can call her Min. I met her throught my friend who go the same college as her. Please meet Min...my..girlfriend." 

Min's hand starting to sweat as she stared him thinking why didnt he not tell the truth about her and tell everybody that he has a girlfriend already.  As Min was about to leave the stage, his grandma grabbed Min and Dongjun hands interlocking with each other. "Arent they lovely!? Kiss!....Kiss!...kiss!"

 The people shouted in excitement following the chant with his grandma. Min and Dongjun both stared each other but Min shook her head hoping he won't kiss her. Dongjun decided to mess with Min and play along with grandma. He leaned closer to her and heard Min mouthed saying she going to kill him if he going to kiss her. Min closed her eyes clenching her hand into a tight ball as Dongjun came closer to her face. Within seconds, Dongjun pressed onto Min's lips. 

*I hate him!*

*I'm going to kill him*  

 Parting away from their kiss, everyone shouted in excitement. Min also couldn't believe that he actually kiss her infront of his grandma and people.  Dongjun knew Min is mad at him so he decided to go off the stage holding Min's hand. Min immediately let go of hs hand and took off going to get wine.As he head over to where Min was at, he saw is girlfriend coming. He looked over at Min saw her gulping down wine. He told the other waitress to  keep giving Min wine until he comes back. Donjun immediately ran to Hyeshin and took her somewhere where they won't be seen. 

"Why are here?" He asked her wanting to know.

Hyeshin crossed her arms and replied,"I just wanted to come.Why? I already know that you wanted to bring that ugly girl here instead of me. So I came to see you" 

 Dongjun looked at her in the eyes and said,"Why are acting like this? Are you jealous of her?" 

Hyeshin smirk and leaned over to Dongjun and whispered,"Why should I be jelaous of her. I'm just saying that she should know what's mine and not hers. If you have nothing to say to me then I'll be going back to the party." Hyeshin walked away going back to lobby. 

Standing there for a while, Dongjun completely forgot about Min. He ran to the lobby found Min still drinking in the same place all drunk but still drinking more. He went over to Min grabbing her drink out of her hand setting it down on the counter. Min looked at him with her drowsy eyes and yelled,"What are you doing! Give me my drink back!" 

Not wanting to cause a scene at the party, he had no choice but carried Min out before people or his grandma sees them.As he carried her, Min started to move around making it harder for Dongjun to carry her to his car. With all her weight against him, Min accidentally slipped out of his hands. Dongjun immediately went under her and fell first to the ground. All of sudden Min closed her eyes and fell alseep on Dongjun. 

"Min...Min...are you asleep? Min.." 

Dongjun turn her head around and saw Min asleep. He got up lifted Min up and carried her again to his car that was parked somewhere in the garage. Opening the door, Min started to gag up making her to wake up. Dongjun was about to let her down on the floor to vomit but out of luck, she threw up on him on his white dress collar shirt and his black suit jacket. He closed his eyes thinking why did he let the bartender keep giving Min wine when he knew Min was going to do this. After letting Min throw up, he placed Min in the seat letting her go back sleep. Dongjun went to the driver side and began taking off his jacket and his shirt. Without no extra clothes, he had no choice but to drive with his upper body being revealed. 

 

Arriving at his house, he parked his car and went over to Min and carried her into his complex apartment. Carrying her inside, he completely forgot that he only has one room. Without any choice, he took Min to his room laying her down on his bed. As he layed her down, Min moved around getting comfortable on his bed. Dongjun stared at her as she covered herself with his white blanket. He sigh leaving the room for Min to sleep and went to the living and slept on the couch. 

 

                                                                      ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

As the sun came throught the curtains lighting up the room, Min woke up with a headache and her hair all messy. Sitting up, she looked around the room thinking if she was in a hotel but unfortunately she remember. It was no other than Dongjun's room. As she got off the bed, Dongjun came out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around his lower body and his upper half being . 

 "You're awake? Go shower. You probably made my bed smell like vomit.  Go Shower !" Dongjun said throwing a towel at Min who has her eyes closed.

Min slowly walked to bathroom with her eyes closed. Closing the bathroom door and turning on the shower,Min looked at herself in the mirror  and saw her mascara and eyeliner was all smeared around her eyes. Min shook her head and took off her dress and enter the shower and began washing up. Rinsing her hair, she finally remembered what happen last night at the party. She was drunk, Dongjun kissed her infront of his grandma and a whole bunch of people, and throwing up on Dongjun in the parking garage.

Waiting for Min to be done washing up, he heard Min scream. Dongjun laughed knowing that Min probably remember what happened last night. Sitting on the bed for a while, Min was finally done showering.Sticking her head out of the door, she saw Dongjun on the bed. "Do you have any clothes I could wear for now?" Min asked him. 

Dongjun pointed down to the floor where he put his clothes for Min to wear,"Hurry up Min! You're friend is waiting for you at the park!" 

 Min heard him through the bathroom and said,"That stupid Dongjun going throught my phone. He's getting on my nerve." She quickly button up his white dress collar shirt and slip on his khaki pants. 

  Min quickly open the door and found Dongjun taking pictures of himself with her cell phone. She ran over to him and tried to snatch her phone away but failed. Dongjun stood up lifting his hand in the air with the phone is his palm. With her short height, it was useless.

"Dongjun! Give me my phone back!" Min shouted demanding for her phone.

Ignoring her, Dongjun still kept her phone in his hand."Reach for it shorty." He making Min even more mad and impatient with him. 

Tired of his jokes, Min jumped but worst of all she fell ontop of Dongjun on his bed. They both stared at each other not knowing what to say to each other. Her phone was still in his hand and her hands was placed ontop of his chest. 

Dongjun finally spoke, "Min..I think I fallen in love with you already..." He paused for a moment turning around making him be ontop of Min. 

 

 

 

  To be Continue....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   A/N: So sorry for the rea~~~~lly long update. Enjoy this chapter!