Chapter 3

The Girl I Met...

DongJun came back from the meeting and notice Min was still sleeping on his couch.He took out his phone and put the volume up and put a loud ringtone on. 

" Ahh!!!! What the..." Min said waking up instantly

Standing there laughing at Min, DongJun Laughly said," Kekeke... You should've have seen your action when you woke up."

Min got up from the couch and threw his jacket at him and said," Yah... It's not funny. That wasn't cool what you did to me. "

" To me it was funny and cool." DongJun laughed," Also you have to run some errands for me since you slept when you're suppose to help me on some paper work."

Min pouted and sighed," Ugh... Again. DongJun.. I'm not your slave. Can I go home."

" Nope. You can't go home. Have you forgot what you said to me. ' I'll do whatever you want." DongJun mocking what Min said.

" Arasso! What do you want me to do." Min sighed," Hurry Up before I leave and ignore you."

DongJun listed," Go Buy Us Coffee, Help Me On Some paper works, and stay up with me through the whole night working on paper works."

Min Shouted," Bwo! That's a lot! I'm going to be busy tomorrow. And You Want Me To Stay Up The whole nigh with you. You're crazy. I'm not going to do that with You." 

" Heol... Should I repeat what I said earlier to you. Or do You want to be quiet and Follow my instruction?" DongJun asked firmly

Min rolled her eyes and began her list. She went out of the building and went to a coffee shop and bought coffe for the both of them. She went back to the company and up to DongJun office.

" Here's our coffee. Can we start on the paper So I could  go home early and not see you and be your slave." Min said to Him.

DongJun came to the couch Area and drop a pile of paper on the table.  " This is Alot!" Min whined 

" That's why I ask for your help." DongJun said taking a seat.

DongJun explained Whag Min had to do. The both of them quietly work on the paper works. 

Min yawned and checked her time and saw they have been working on the paper for 2 hours non stop.

She looked over DongJun and saw him being focus working on the paper. She sighed and went back doing the paper works 

Later that Day, The Moon came out and the sky was dark. Busy working on the paper the two of them barley notice that it was dark already.

" It's dark already.." Min said while yawning." Can  We have a break? My brain hurts from doing this." 

" Ok. Lets have a break."DongJun said getting stretching his body. " Let's go walk around, Slave."

" Yah... I have a Name. It's Min, not slave." Min corrected him.

" Arasso... Let's slave." DongJun joked around.

Min and DongJun walked out of the office and walked around the office. It was quiet between them since they barely knew it each other.

Min glared at him and saw his eyes was tired. She looked at her watch and saw it 7:00PM. To break the silence , Min said," DongJun... Are you tired?" 

" Huh... Kinda. Do you want to go home? I can tak you home since you're tired." He asked her 

" No. Have you forgot ... I'm your slave." Min joked around.

DongJun smiled at her and chuckled. The his phone ringed. He looked at the ID and it was HyeShin.  

"Oppa... Let's go out." HyeShin exclaimed 

" I can't... I'm busy tonight. Let's have it tomorrow." 

" Arasso. I Love You." 

" Me Too. I Love You."

Min listened to their conversation and thought it must be sweet to be fall in love. Min never had a boyfriend and never knew how it was like to be in love. * I wonder how it feels like to be in love ??* 

DongJun and Min headed back to office and went back doing the paper work. Min eyes were getting sleepy. Her eyes kept closing but she forced them to be open.

She couldn't take it by more so she just knock out and fell alseep. DongJun looked at her  and said," She fell asleep again?!? That girl she so weird. She weirdest girl I ever met." 

Working on the papers alone, DongJun also fell asleep on the table with Min. There it was the two of them sleeping next to each other on the table....: