Chapter 6

The Girl I Met...

The employees gave Min a simple outfit that still look elegant, y, and professional for the party. Min looked at herself in the mirror and notice how nice the outfit looks on her. She smiled and asked the employees,"Is it Pretty?" The employees nodded agreeing that it looks nice on her. 

After putting on the dress, the employees started putting her make up on  and jewelries. Finally Min put on her sliver high heels. With her hair curled, make up done, jewelries on, Min walked out to DongJun. 

" Im done.." Min said to DongJun 

DongJun put down the magazine and saw how different Min looked. " L-let's go.." DongJun said 

They got in the car and DongJun  drove to party that was starting soon. Reaching the party, DongJun parked the car and got out. He opened Min door and escorted her to the party.

" Are you ready? If anyone ask you don't answer them." DongJun said to Min before entering the main room.

" Ok." Min said

" Lets go." DongJun said bending his arm out to Min. Min slowly put her arm around his and sighed. The both of them  entered the place and saw everybody staring at them. 

One of DongJun's friend came over and said,"Whose this beautiful lady doing with you? I think she's too beautiful for you DongJun." 

Min laughed and smiled. DongJun faked a smile and responded,"No.. Don't you mean Im too handsome for her. Let's talk later.. I have to go meet someone." 

Min gave him a weird stare after hearing he was too handsome for her. After talking to his friend , DongJun took Min and went to go meet more people. 

Finally after being drag with him, Min went to a table and got a drink. " Ugh... Im so tired. Why can't he take his girlfriend instead of me.." Min said taking a sip of her drink.

"Did you come alone, DongJun?" His halmoni , who was at the party too, ask him.

"Of course not..." DongJun smiled

" Then where is she." Halmoni ask

Looking for Min, he finally spot her." She right there drinking." He said pointing at Min.

" Did you break up with HyeShin and got with her?" Halmoni ask." If you did, I'm proud of you.You've been having her in your heart for almost 2 years. Bring her over here . I want to meet her."

DongJun hesitated to bring Min, but since it was his halmoni, he had to bring Min. " Let's go meet my halmoni. " DongJun said

" Wae...For what?" Min ask

" Stop asking so much question and let's go meet her." DongJun said taking Min

DongJun took Min to go meet his halmoni. Min stood there faking a smile to his halmoni."Annyeonghasaeyo... I'm Min" Min bowed down 

" Are you DongJun girlfriend?" His halmoni ask

Min looked at him but then DongJun shouted,"Nae... We've been dating for. 3 months now." 

" Jinja!! Yah DongJun how come you didn't tell me that you and Min been dating." His Halmoni yelled in excitement. 

DongJun smiled and side hug her. DongJun bent down and whispered ," whenever my halmoni around, just pretend you're my girlfriend." 

Min whispered back, " Bwo.. Why?" DongJun ignored her and smiled at his halmoni who was just staring at them. After his halmoni left, DongJun let go of Min and was relieved. 

"Can we leave the party? I have to go to Jia house and help her with Fei's wedding." Min said facing him. With his hands inside his pocket, DongJun went close to her and said," Not yet. You still have a long way with me. "

Min sighed loudly and walked away. DongJun shook his head and secretly followered her behind. Min went upstairs and found a wide open balcony. She walked to the edge of the building and yelled out," DongJun!!! I HATE YOU!!!" 

"Do You really hate me?" DongJun said walked behind Min and causing her to be surprise. Min pushed him and walked farther away from him. 

DongJun ran and caught up with her and said," Why do you hate me that much?" Min turned around and said,"Because...you order me around, I know that I said I'll do anything but I never saw someone ask this much for help." 

Lauging DongJun reply,"Arasso.. From now on you can stop being my slave." 

As the night began to get darker,it became more windy. Min started to rub both of arms rapidly and causing DongJun to take off his jacket and cover with it.

" Komowayo." Min said adjusting the jacket. "Let's go In." DongJun said taking Min hand and clasping it with his. 

As they were going in, Everyone was gather at the stage. On the stage was his halmoni announcing something. All of a sudden, Min and DongJun heard his halmoni announcing their relationship....

 

To be Continue...