Chapter 4

The Girl I Met...

Morning

It was morning and the two of them was still sleeping. When the sun gleamed into DongJun's face, it woke him up. He couldn't barely open his eyes due to the papers works he and Min worked on. 

He looked at his watch and it was 9AM. He got up and stretched and clean up the papers. He stack them on his desk and took off his tie. He notice Min was still sleeping and she was also drooling on the paper. 

He quickly removed the paper away from Min's Mouth and he also cause her to wake up. 

" Hey... " Min sleeply said wiping her drools. 

" You made the paper wer with your nasty drools." DongJun told her." Look you left a trail of it."

" Mian... What time is it ?" Min asked 

" Its time for you to wake up and go wash up in the bathroom." He said to her 

" Omg.. I'm late. I have to go help Jia with something. If I handnt  stay up with you the whole night.. I wouldn't have been late." Min said gathering her thing and stuffing it in her purse 

" I'll take you to make It faster for you, miss Speedy." DongJun offered." Hurry before you're even more late." 

As Min was about to run to the door, she slip and fell ontop of DongJun and her lips were pressed onto him. 

" Ack!!!!" Min screamed as she got off him " Yah!"

" What." DongJun acted like nothing happened." It's not my fault . I was trying to save you but your lips crashed onto mine. "

" I.. Haven't had ..M-my first kiss and I got it from you." Min whined ." Why does it happen to be with you."

" Omg... Stop being a baby and let's go to your friends house." DongJun said 

Min walked out and Dongjun followed her behind. When he tried to catch up to her, Min would walk faster and faster.

DongJun beeped his car and they both got in. He drove out of the parking garage and Min shyly told him the directions to Jia house. 

During the ride, Min was mad and awkward. * I can't believe it had my first kiss with that jerk. Why him? Why... Ewww. My first kiss with him! Ewwww!!!*  Min moved her bangs to the sides and sighed loudly causing DongJun to look over at Min.

" Why are so nervous? Its Just me." DongJun  smiled." Is it.. because of the Kiss we had earlier and that  cause you to be nervous right now."

" No.. What are talking about." Min laughed." We're here..."

DongJun stopped infront of Jia's house and Min went out. DongJun rolled down the window and yelled out," Oh yeah... I might need you. If I call you, come to the company before 7."

Min ignored him and walked toward Jia door and ranged the door bell. Jia greeted Min at the door and escorted her in the house. After droppING Min off at her friend house, DongJun  drove to his car. Driving back, someone was calling him. He pressed his phone button on his car and answered.

" Hello.. Whose this." He asked the calling

" Oppa!!!! Lets go out right now! " HyeShin Yelled out in excitement

" HyeShin.. Wait. Oppa havent washed up yet. After I washed up. Lets go out, Arasso." DongJun explained to her

DongJun quickly ended the call and drove faster to reach his house in no time. He quickly ran up stair to his room and took a quick shower. After a quick shower, he got dressed and head out of the house . He went to HyeShin house and picked her up. 

" Where do You want to go?" He asked her as HyeShin got in and put the seat belt across her body.

" Mmmm... The Amusement Park.' HyeShin replied 

" Arasso. Amusement Park Here we Come." DongJun said starting the car and driving to the amusement park.

Min and Jia were planning Fei's Wedding. Fei was getting married to DooJoon and theyre marriage is just 3 weeks aheads. So Min and Jia have to do all the decoration ready.

" I have an idea. Lets go to the amusement park and go check Cinderella's castle and how its design. " Jia suggested the idea.

" Lets take Junho Oppa. He knows how to design and decorate too. " Min said," I'll call Him."

Min called Junho and told him to meet Her and Jia at the amusement park in a little bit. So Min and Jia got their planner and everything and headed out to the amusement park.

The three of them reached the amusement park and went straight to the cinderella castle and looked at the design. 

" Should we do this kind of design for Fei's wedding?" Junho suggested as he touched the wall

" Should We?" Jia asked Min," It's pretty. Look at all the clear crystal shiny from the light."

" Ok. Let's do this design ." Min agreed." Now that were done. Do you guys want to go on rides."

" I'm not. I'm scared of those big one." Junho denying. " you and Jia could go and I'll watch you two have fun." 

Min and Jia handed over the wedding planner to Junho and ran to the big rides. They enter the ride and  screamed as the ride when down. 

DongJun and HyeShin were at the amusement park having a couple time. 

" Oppa, Let's go on this one." HyeShin pointed out the roller coaster. 

" Are you sure you want to go on this one?" DongJun asked making sure HyeShin want to go on it.

" Yea I'm sure. Let's go." HyeShin dragged him

They both got on the ride and seated. As the ride was waiting for more people to get on, DongJun recognized a voice he heard before. He turned around and saw it was Min who was with her friend....