Chapter 1

The Girl I Met...

" Umma..Appa.. Wake up." The little girl cried on her knees tugging her parents. " Umma..Appa, WAKE UP!" Ambulances came rushing to the scene where an accident happened. People were surrounding the scence as police and ambulances came and took the family who was involve. They were rushed to the emergency room and took into surgery.

At the hospital, the little girl survived the accident but sadly her parents didnt. The doctors tried to make them stay alive, but they were loosing too much blood when they arrived a the hospital.

--

15 Years Later

Min POV

The little who lost her parents in an hit and run accident was me. I, Lee Min Young, was that little girl who had no parents when I was growing up. The only person who raised me until this day was my Halmoni.The only thing I could remember was that I was crying on the streets tugging my parents,who was lying down cover in blodd,to wake up. After that I couldnt remember anyting. I was hopeless. I wasnt those normal kids who have parents and inspire them to have a great life.

Since I have no parents, I am determine to repay my halmoni for the past 15 years. I'M DETERMINE TO REPAY HER SINCE I HAVE NO PARENTS TO RELY ON ANYMORE...

End Of Point Of View...

 It was in the afternoon where Min was taking lunch to her halmoni who works as a janitor. She enter the company and saw her halmoni getting ready to eat Lunch. When Min was running to her, a guys bumped into her halmoni making her fall and his coffee spilling into his suit. 

Min drop the louche box and ran to her halmoni. " Halmoni are you okay?  Aish! Yah!, you made my halmoni fell" Min yelled out to guy pointing to her halmoni who was on the ground. The guy looked at his suit and yelled ," Excuse me , but your halmoni bumped into me and made coffee spill onto my new suit!"

Facing him, Min said ," My halmoni didn't bumped into you, you were the one who bumped to her and made her fall. Oh yeah, I forgot rich people like you don't have manners." The guy took of his suit and threw at Min and left. Min was surprise what he did to her. " Yah! You Jerk!" Min yelled out loud as she helped her halmoni get off the floor. 

Min and halmoni left the building and went to have lunch. After having lunch, Min and halmoni left each other and went on their own ways. Walking home, Min still had the guy suit by her . She looked at it and said ," That Jerk...He's so mean."

--

" Aish! Who was that girl yelling at me!" DongJun, the guy who bumped into Min earlier, yelled out to his assistant. He came out of the closet and grabbed his wallet and keys and left his house and went back to work. 

Going up to his office in an elevator, DongJun phoned ranged and it was his  girlfriend.

" Hello.. Hyeshin-ah..."

" Oppa... Let's go out tonight and have dinner at the resturant we went last time."

" Arasso... I'll come pick you up at 8. So be ready."

--

Min walked around Seoul looking for a job. Looking Jobs almost the whole Min was tired. She  sat down at this one bench and rest her feet from walking to much. After 10 minutes of resting, she went back continue to look for jobs. 

Finally at this one resturant, she saw their was a sign on the door saying hiring for more employees. Min rushed inside ther resturant and asked the manager if she could get the job. At that instance, she immediately got the job due to the nice manager.SHe got her work clothes and changed into them.

Handing out menues and serving food, Min was working really hard for her first job after graduating from college.  Her night continued to be the same serving food and handing out menues to the customers.

DongJun and Hyeshin arrived at the resturant and entered. After waiting to be seated, DongJun and HyeShin finally got a table to be seated at. They both followed the employee to the table.They sat down and ordered their food.

DongJun got up and went to bathroom but all of a sudden, someone bumped into him making him fall. He looked at the person and yelled out," Yah!! Watch Where You're Go-.." As he was yelling at the person, he remember it was the girl who he bumped into earlier. Min saw him and yelled out," Yah!!!...