Chapter 01: Water and Dragon

The Price to Pay

 

"Do you think who will win?"

 

Kai turned to Xiumin. "This is why they're doing this. I don't think anyone of us can think who"

 

Luha excitedly trying to take the pictures with his iPhone. "I hope I can get good ones this time" sighed Luhan. "The last time I tried during D.O and Chen match, all I could get is lighting effects!"

 

The boys burst into laughter. This is when Kai realized someone is missing.

"Where is Chanyeol?"

"Beats me" Sehun answered coldly. "He's been doing his stuffs alone a lot lately"

"It's good you choose this place for the match" chuckled Kai. "I heard you always come here to practice your wind skill Sehun?"

 

"Yea", answered Sehun informally to his same age friend. Sehun looked at the desert he loved the most. The desert is always calm and less windy, that is why it is an ideal place for him to train his wind power. Plus, it's always have no life around it, no living things will get hurt or see eyewitness power.

 

While the boys were busy chatting, Kris and Suho is already in the middle of the fight. Kris hurled himself towards Suho at high speed. Suho managed to avoid Kris's tackle at the nick of time. Kris instantly made a sharp turn and attempted to tackle Suho again. Suho was taken by surprised. Suho jumped back and ended up tripped. Kris made another turn and dashed toward Suho.

 

Suho, still laying on the ground, hurled a trail of fast speed water towards Kris. Kris elegantly avoids them. Suho then begin to hurled balls of water towards Kris. Kris avoided all of the, Suho immediately get himself up and hurled a large wave at Kris. Kris instantly flied away from Suho and he distance himself with Suho by remain afloat in the air.

 

Kris noticed Suho's expression had changed, he looked more aggressive and passionate. "Wow Suho. You're can be quite aggressive"

 

"That's why I told you not to tempt me"

 

"Truly like a water Suho. But I can escape from you if I really want to"

 

Suho suddenly gave Kris a smirk. "There's something I haven't show you"

 

Suho's placed his hands by his side, but they're making a gentle swirling movement before Sho suddenly made them into a fist. At that very moment there a violent burst of water surround Kris in a sphere shape, trapping him inside. Kris was shocked, "What?!"

 

The other boys become exited. "Wow!" exclaimed Chen. "I've never seen that before". Baekhyun become exited as well, "Suho must be practicing a lot lately. Maybe that's why we did not ee him around much lately". Kai sarcastically remarked, "Unlike someone I know". Baekhyun turned and bit his lips. Kai ignored Baekhyun, "I wonder if Chanyeol is doing the same...?"

 

Back to the battle, Kris was struggling to free himself, but no matter how hard he tried, he could not break the water sphere. Suho's hand made another gesture and the spere begin to filled with water, drowning Kris. The eye witnessing boys become shocked and panic. "What is Suho hyung doing?". Suho then waved his hand, causing the water sphere jail to burst out, releasing Kris. Kris fell on the ground, panting heavily for air.

 

The rest of the boys rushed to Kris's side. Suho only watched, and gulped a bit.

 

"Kris hyung! Kris hyung!"

 

Kris coughed hard, and instantly gave Suho a sharp look. "I thought this is a mock battle!"

 

Suho scratched his unitchy head. "I guess I overdo it....." Suho let out a heavy sighed. "Sorry"

 

Kris's mood somehow changed. "Put that aside. By the way, seriously that's one awesome skill Suho! Since when you practice that?"

 

Suho was a bit flattered. Trying to hid his blushing face, Suho timidly answered, "Recently. Almost the same time I heard Sehun and Chen learning new skills"

 

"Hah!" D.O suddenly interrupted. "I knew it! You all been practicing together. All the offensive ones! No wonder we've been losing!"

 

"....But D.O..." Chen softly calling out. "You're an offensive too..."

 

D.O turned to Chen with a sharp stare. Apparently D.O had forgotten he is an offensive type also after losing to Chen in last week match.

 

"Anyway" Kai announced. "Suho hyung won this match. He may join with Chen hyung and Luhan hyung !"

 

"I guess next week will be my turn" Sehun said nonchalantly. "So who will be going against me?"

 

Everyone gulped. Sehun may be the maknae, but he is the most unpredictable, much more worse than Suho. Most of the time Sehun's expression is always serious and he rarely smile. more rare than D.O. At times he can be very calm and a pacifist, but if triggered, like Suho, he can be very violent. At one time he even caused a tornado after felt angry over a small matter.

 

Kai sensed everyone nervousness and tried to control the situation, though he is nervous himself, "Err about that, we will decide later ok?" 

 

"I have other match to look forward"

 

Everyone turned towards the voice. It's Chanyeol.