Cliché || Part Three

Cliché

She's there, the young lady is there.

Her straight hair turns wavy, as it shines beneath the radiant-yellow color of the sun rays; it glows within its natural almond-brown color. It sweetly blended with the autumn day scenery. She let her hair fall over her shoulder. She seems rather approachable, friendly, and close, judging by the new appearance she has created. Once again, she put on a flower-pattern dress in pastel colors. It was yellow, blending as one with the scenery around her. She seems friendly.

Different from the day before, she wasn't reading any thick book. The girl was holding a guitar, a classic one, while singing. Her pink lips parted, as she started to sing. Her small fingers started to strum the guitar, enjoying the melody it created. Her gaze was deep and meaningful, warmth as the beauty of it charmed him. Her pink lips curve upward, as if she's enjoying the melody very well.

She seems to be getting prettier day by day. It has only been a day, yet she has gone much prettier than the day before. Pretty may not be enough to describe the girl, gorgeous and beautiful may even be lacking. Baekhyun could feel how his heart started thumping as his eyes catches the petite figure. As always, her simple beauty and features, it’s charmed him even more.

Her pair of brown orbs, warm enough to calm the cold breezes in winter. Her eyes were full of generosity and genuine kindness. Her cute nose, he wonder how cute it will be once it turns red because of winter snow. Her pink lips, he wonder how wonderful it will be to see her lips forming to a smile. Her brown hair, he wonder how nice it would be to touch it. Her pinkish chubby cheek, he wonder how much cuter she will be. Her features, once again, he wonders how such a perfect lady could exist. Is she an angel sent by the heaven? Hopefully, he wasn't imagining unnecessary things.

Again, she strums the guitar with her petite finger. Her pair of small hands seems like it would fit to his grip perfectly. As a man, you couldn't judge his hands as big, but compared to how petite her hand is, her hand would fit perfectly with his. She continued to sing, her voice must have sounded angelic and beautiful. It would bring peace to every person mind, as it would suddenly turned calm after havoc. He may be unable to hear it, yet he believes his judgment to be true.

His excited steps as he slowly approached the girl. It is a spontaneous act, how he suddenly took his camera and zoom in to her. Suddenly, his heart had an urge to capture another beautiful sight of her. She was too inspiring, too beautiful, that he can never get sick of her. He could take thousand picture of her, without getting bored at all. He could wake up every morning, remembering her without losing the excitement.

Click!

Another collection of her photo has been added. He has visited lots of museums and gallery, yet he could guarantee none of the photo has ever been this much beautiful. He could feel the tingling feelings that slowly grow inside him as he slowly took more pictures of the figure. Her smile, he suddenly wanted to see it again. Her genuine smile that she gave him yesterday, thinking about it made his heart burst, as his eyes desire for more. He wanted to see that smile, again and again.

He wonders who she is, where she lives, and how old she is. He wonder what's her name, maybe even her name could sounds amazingly beautiful to his ear. He wanted to know her better. He wanted to sit by her side, chatting about trivial matters, and suddenly getting excited just by simple talks. He wanted to shake her hand, having the first feeling of holding one's hand - a hand of his very special person. It may have sounded selfish, yet he wanted more and more.

Being able to see her was a blessing, yet he wanted more. He wanted to know her, something that can't be help. If it's ever been possible, he wanted to fall for her, and he wanted her to fall for him. It might be too much for now, so today he wanted to charm her. He wanted to be the first man ever to catches her eyes, the first to create butterflies in her stomach, the first to make her heart beats even faster. Yes, he wanted to be the one for her.

After plenty of snapshots, that almost made his camera drop dead, running out of battery, he decided to approach her. As usual, only elders filled the place. The only young people he could found were the lady. He was lucky, the seat beside her was empty, waiting for someone to fill it and accompany her. After fixing himself, and trying some dialogues to introduce himself, he finally approaches her.

He could hear her voice, faintly fading away as it flies to the calm sky. Her voice sounded sweet and angelic, that it made his heart skip a beat. Just like how the EXO describe him, it's hard to make his heart skip a beat, yet this girl just did it without spending any efforts. His fan girls would definitely be jealous of her and he, too, is envious of her. She could make him fall head over heels for her without a single word. Splendid.

♪IU-Peach

A wonderful she's singing, although it would fit spring so much better, it still feels nice. Her approachable figure made him to feel comfortable as he took the seat next to her. She was ignoring him, much to his disappointment. She wasn't even taking a single notice of his presence, until he decided to gather up his courage and sings the melody.

Her petite hand soon stops strumming the guitar and again, she just smiled at him. Her pink-colored guitar stands out, as she put it aside. His judgment must surely be true, she has an angelic voice and she does have a genuinely kind heart. Her smile, she isn't even faking it to a stranger she has yet to know. She was making him to feel comfortable. She seems humble yet quite shy.

"Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun."

Their eyes met and Baekhyun could immediately feel her warmth and kindness. It was simply a spontaneous act, how he offers his hand and introduces himself. He badly wanted to know her, her name, her personality, everything about her. He can't wait any longer to know her, he has been thinking about her all day. He keeps day dreaming, he wants to see her. He wonders if this overwhelming feeling is indeed love.

She seems rather confused, giving no immediate respond; but rather staring blankly at his hand. She tilted her head, as she blankly gazes at his hand, before finally returning to his eyes. She looked confused, not knowing what to do. She should've shaken it, yet she seems to be hesitating. Maybe, the incident that took place yesterday has caused her to feel awkward. Well, a stranger was surrounding her, taking some random picture. How scary must that be?

"Mm... You know, we've met before. It must be kind of awkward, yesterday I was just... I don't intend to..." he tried explaining himself, stuttering as he's too nervous.

She suddenly stood up, as she shook his hand and bowed. She's very polite, how perfect. He was amazed at how timid she was and how extremely polite she is – something that would fit the elder taste perfectly, especially his mom. His mom whines a lot about a person behavior and judging from what he had seen; his mom would be pleased to meet this person.

She suddenly smiles, the genuine smile he has wanted to see for ages. Her eye smile was perfect, beautiful. Once she smiles, it wasn't only her lips, but also her eyes, and even the expression she made – her whole face smiled. It charmed him, more and more, as he slowly managed to take a small step forward. He wonders how truly charming she is.

"I'm Lee Ji Eun. I do remember you; you're the guy from yesterday, aren't you? I saw you being so busy taking pictures." She smiled.

Her remarks has brought his cheek to heat up, blushing as it turns pink. He thought she won’t even remember. He thought he would remain unnoticeable even after the previous day incident. He’s just a stranger, a random guy that suddenly come to her and took a picture of her. She might have smell something fishy and feel uncomfortable yet she shows known of them, rather she kindly greeted him as she could clearly remember him. It sparks his heart even more.

“Well, that’s kind of embarrassing, but true. I was just….”

“No, no, it’s fine,” she chuckled. “I was just looking around when I spotted you. I’m sorry if I bothered you.”

Rather than bothering me, you’re helping me. I was taking pictures of you, and you know, you’re just too beautiful to be true.

He founds her chuckles to be cute, soft and soothing. He wonder why haven’t he seen her before. His friends won’t be teasing him around about being single, if he only has found her before. Maybe approaching a girl would be easier and his heart won’t be thumping this crazy. However, he was quite bothered by the confused look on her face.

“Is something wrong? You know, I’m not that kind of stalker or some criminal. I’m just…”

“You could see me?” She suddenly blinks her eyes, confused.

Baekhyun was actually taken aback by her question. He didn’t expect her to ask such a question. But maybe, it is quite unreal for someone like him to take a notice of her. He had taken quite a time to examine her before. Despite her charms, not much people took notice of her, they’re ignoring her, regardless her charms, her beautiful voice, and her kind heart. Maybe that’s why she looked rather shy.

“Am I supposed to be unable to see you?”

She flinches, taken aback by his sudden answer, more likely to be question. She wasn’t the type to talk a lot, yet today she’s being quite curious about the man in front of her. She rarely let boys catch her eyes, as she remains single. But today, this man catches her eyes in instant, and seeing how friendly he is, she’s charmed by him. She giggled, seeing how the man smile and his smile look perfect.

“No, it’s just… people rarely notices me. They don’t usually notice me, as if I’m somewhat invisible. But that’s okay, it wasn’t that bad either. I think I’m starting to like you, Baekhyun-ssi.” She remarks.

Her sudden confession, although it is more likely to be a joke, caused his heart to jump. Girls are supposed to feel butterfly in their stomach, yet today Byun Baekhyun started to acknowledge the feeling. It feels nice, so nice that his heart might burst because of it. She was only joking around, yet his heart had burst. He wonder what would it feels like if it’s real, if she truly had fallen for him.

“Really? How could they ignore such a pretty lady like you?” Baekhyun smiled, spilling everything inside his head.

***

Jieun was taken aback by his compliments, it made her heart flutters. It’s been awhile since she let a boy to catch her eyes, letting a boy to make her heart thumps and flutters. It’s been a long time since she met some boys, since she tried talking to them. It has been a long time, and these days, she never expects she would be meeting such a nice man.

This is their first meeting, yet for some reason, Jieun feels bounded to him. The unclear feelings that leaves so many question inside her head. There are reasons, behind her action of avoiding boys. But this man – who claimed himself as Byun Baekhyun – is somewhat friendly and approachable. He seems kind and generous. He’s simply a stranger, but she feels comfortable being around him. It made her smile, it made her heart flutters.

She found something very attracting, hidden beneath his brown orbs. It was the previous day, when their eyes met for the first time, and she could feel the warmth of his gaze. It seemingly to be kind and warm. His features are absolutely unique; he had a never-fading genuine smile, and a likeable handsome face. It is hard to find such a kind man, it’s easier to find some cool-bad-boy, which are no longer her type.

It was her first time in a while, being approach by a man. She used to be uncomfortable, especially after being stalk the other day. She usually would run away or shouted, but this time she managed to remain calm and ended up having a nice chat. Little by little, she let herself to open up a bit more, as her shy personality slowly disappeared. The way he talked was nice, although his words may sound like an attempt to flirt, but his tone said the opposite. He was trying to be friendly, to the invisible girl.

“It’s nice knowing you, Baekhyun-ssi. You’re very likeable.” She remarks, for the second time.

“It’s my pleasure knowing you, Jieun-ssi. I like you a lot.”

Little she did know, Byun Baekhyun has slowly fallen head over heels for her. Although a part of her was being very insecure, and her minds keeps spinning in questions, she wanted to enjoy the moment. It has been a long time, and this time, it might be her last. She smiled too much today, that her cheek started to hurt, yet she won’t mind.

“Hey, wanna grab some snacks?” Baekhyun offers, dropping off half of the formality.

Once again, Jieun tilted her head. She hesitated. Baekhyun could see it; she has been hesitating ever since they started to have a little friendly chat. It might be hard to approach a woman. However, considering it is his first time, he has done a great job. He spent lots of efforts, even to pick the right words, and it might end up being worthy.

“I’m not some kind of stalker or criminals. Let’s go, I will pay. I know a good place.”

She nods and his heart jumps. 


Author Note :

Hello, there! It's me, as always, theadorable, trying to update another chapter!

Chapter 3, it's kind of short I guess. Sorry about that. This story may seems draggy but beware of the twist!

So tell me, how is it? What do you think about this chapter? Good enough or boring? 

Said anything about it on the comments box, I badly needed some comments to cheer me up to write even more. 

I'm being lazy lately, I can't seems to put my imagination to words. I tried though.

Comments and subscribe! Again, I talk too much.