Plan

Cooking Class

Jongin sat opposite of the headteacher, he spun the pen around his fingertips. The two policemen were busy jotting down notes on what he said. They were getting no where if Jongin was being stubborn, the teacher rub his temples in exasperation.

"Jongin, if you don't tell the truth your going to be suspended." the headteacher snap.

"Are you ing blackmailing me now?" Jongin fume, slapping his fist on the table, he directed his look towards the two policemen and growled. The headteacher was shocked at Jongin's choice of words, his brows furrowed in disgust.

"Watch your mouth!" the headteacher bark, staring into Jongin brwn eyes, both of them were irritated and the headteacher couldn't tolerate anymore ofhis back-chat "We'll talk about this later Mr. Kim Jongin!" he motioned Jongin to the door with the two ploicemen tailing his back. Jongin cussed under his breath and made a run for it but the ploicemen grab his collar.

"Such a handsome boy, with a bad attitude." Jongin shrug the policemen off his shoulder and slung his bag across his shoulder and began making his way to class. 

He was infront of the class room door "You can leave now, I'm not gonna run." he pushed open the door and the class stared at him immediatley, they gasped when they spot the police, they wavde and walk away. Jongin sat into his seat and lay his head down. Too much things happened today and he worried that he might get suspended. He groan when Sehun kick his chair. He ignored his kick but it got to annoying to ignore, Jongin shot him a look. 

"Pssst, what did you do this time?" Sehun whispered 

"Nothing." Jongin bitterly replied. Sehun having notice his tone of voice, he shrug his shoulders and continued staring blankly at the board.

-

"Dad, what's wrong? Why did you come all of a sudden?" Euna asked, walking towards her locker to put her books away.

"Well, it seems like someone from your school has been steaing." the policeman brush the hairs from his forehand. "We have a suspect, he's good looking and bad boy, just the type of guy you like sweetie?" 

"Wha~!?!?! What are you talking about! Shut up, I don't even know what you are talking about!" Euna bit her lip, she was embarrassed as pairs of eyes where beginning to stare towards her. Her dad showed her a picture and her eyes dilated in shock. She barely could speak as the suspect was walking towards her. 

"Darling, I think you should pick more carefully." her father patted her head and walk pass Jongin. Her hands trembled and she stood there holding the picture. Jongin was now infront of her, his pirecing eyes glare straight through her! He pulled the photo out of her hands beforeing tearing it apart he smirked. She watched as the pieces of paper flow down on to the floor. 

"We need to talk." Jongin whispered, Euna grab his wrist.

"Where?" 

"After school."

-

The class that Jongin was dreading: cooking class. He was nervous as hell around Kyungsoo everytime Kyungsoo would call out is name. He would start to panick. He had to get those shoes back or else Kyungsoo was to blame! Euna was keeping an eye on Jongin more the classwork itself. Kyungsoo was getting suspicious as he began noticing that Euna was not staring at him but his fellow classmate... Kyungsoo elbowed Jongin who jumped, he notice Euna's head swiftly turning straight to the board. Time was quickly ticking and Jongin had to figure out what to say to Euna.

*RING DING DONG*

The class immediately rushed out the door, excited that it was the last day before the weekends. Jongin told Kyungsoo to go first because he had to get something. Euna silently waited at the corner of the hall. Her gaze showed slight fright but she remained a good composure. 

"Tell me what you have done." 

"Don't rat me out! I'll fix this!" Jongin snapped, Euna bit her lip deciding whether or not she should.

"You didn't do anything illegal did you?" 

"Wel i don't think I did." Euna's face whiten in horror, she was about to make a run but Jongin caught her first.

"Kyungsoo is involved." 

"What..." 

"I know that neither of us would want to hurt Kyungsoo, but I accidently got him involve with this mess." Jongin whispered "if you rat out me, you might hurt Kyungsoo." 

"What do you want me to do...?" Euna's lip trembeled

"Just don't let the police about get infomation on me or Kyungsoo, if they found clues or hints about us. Lie - say it isnt true." 

"I can't do that..." Euna shook her head feverishly."My dad will go crazy if he know I'm lying!" 

Jongin thought for a minute until a he had a idea. "Okay, you don't have to do that.. but you will be our inside source, you will give us the infomation on what the police are doing, got that?" Euna nodded her head.

"Jongin...you promise you wont end up hurt as well right" Euna ask, Jongin gave her a confused look.

"I won't." 

"Well, well looks like we came just in time."

A/N: Sorry guys if you this chapter is boring... v.v but looks like Kai and Euna are going to protect Princess Soo~ kekeke but guys I dont know I make re-change the story a little cause I kinda miss a few things that I wanted to add.... so guys is it alright if make some changes? ^^ Hope you guys don't get mad... :<