I At Aplogizing

Cooking Class

Jongin stared blankly at the vegetables in his hand. He didn't have a clue what to do, he took a couple of stuff from the fridge and wandered back into his seat. He took out his phone, scrolling down the pages he had to find a recipe that was easy to do! Then something click in his head! Kimbap. It was easy quick and simple. He manage to get all the ingredients; he look around the room watching the other students cook. He rolled his sleeves up."Hey, Xiumin what are making?" 

"Steamed buns." he replied with full concemtration on his buns. Jongin really didn't know why he was taking cooking class but he lets just say, girls like guys that can cook right? He followed the instructions on his phone taking quick glances; while moving each step - very slowly. Euna notice that Jongin was having trouble to cook, she merely smirked and continued making her dish Bulgogi. She gasp when Kyungsoo was cutting so fast, he slice each vegetable swiftly, placing them nicely in his dish - that she didn't recognised. Kyungsoo noticed that Euna was looking at him, he smiled back. then a sudden crash erupted around the room. People turned their gaze at Jongin's desk, Xiumin had dropped his meat for the inside's of the bun on the floor, he cursed under his breath - he had to make another. 

"40 minutes left!" the Chef yelled, clicking his fingers. he knelt down to help Xiumin clean the mess. Kyungsoo was making the side dishes for his recipe, he took a sneak glance at Jongin, who cut a bit of his finger skin off. trying to cut chinese sausage. he dashed towards the sink. he hung his head low in pain. Kyungsoo sneak out of his seat and went to Jongin's he chopped the sausage and whispered something in Xiumin's ear. Xiumin reluctantly nodded. Kyungsoo went back to his seat. So he's making Kimbap.

"Why'd you help?" Euna asked, decorationg her dish. She look up at the doe-eyed boy. 

"Just didn't want to see him cut his fingers off." Kyungsoo said through clenched teeth, Euna shrugged glancing up at the time 20 minutes left. This was it, Chef. Jun was inspecting the students. he held a camera in his hands taking shots of the students that had finished their dishes. All Kyungsoo and Euna had to do was serve the dish, they carefully selected the plates suitable for the course. Everybody was literally sweating, Jongin was soo frustrated that his rice couldn't stay intact with the seaweed and everyone was presenting there dish while he was sticking rice into a stupid seaweed. 

"10 minutes!" 

The students began cleaning their equipment, Jongin was panicking now, he presented his Kimbap then rushed to his table clear out his mess. the Chef stared delightfully at the presented dishes, he felt pleased. 

"TIMES UP!"  he exclaimed, banging a cook book on his desk. "Everybody please stand behind your presented food." the class all stood behind their food. Jongin padded to his food. he looked at his then the students. Urgh his bad. he crossed his fingers praying that it will taste better than it looks. He stared at Kyungsoo's it smelt really nice... a thought pop up in Jongin's head. The Chef  took the first dish which was Kyungsoo. 

"Name?" 

"Do Kyungsoo." 

"Your dish? I have not heard of it? All I know is you use Kimchi... am I correct?" Kyungsoo nodded he explained how its his own recipe Spaghetti Kimchi and this was his first ever recipe he made. The Chef smiled at Kyungsoo uniqueness, although this kid day dreams he has potential he thought. he wrap the spaghetti. He took a bite. he chewed for a few minutes then frowned. He looked at the Spaghetti. Some dirt was on it.

"What is this?" 

"Uuum...dirt?" Kyungsoo gulped, he scrunched up his apron. Crap crap crap crap I'm gonna get kick off! "Sir... I-I swear I didn't put dirt on it on purpose!" Kyungsoo closed his eyes  and puffed. he hung his head low. 

"Kyungsoo please see me at the end." everyone was terrified, they check thier dishes if it had any dirt or imperfections! Jongin smiled. "NEXT!" bark Chef. Jun.

"Name?" 

"Kim Jongin." the Chef was displeased with Jongin's dish it was messy. No it look like a baby had barf there food, not only the Chef cringe but the students also. Jongin bit his lip. Damn I REALLY shouldn't have taken this course! the Chef chewed and swallowed, he had a weird sensation down his thoart. 

"You too, Mr. Kim Jongin - you see me after class."  

The atmosphere becam so tense,  the rest of the students were clawing their knees in anticipation. The rest of the judging ended slowly. Kyungsoo helplessly packed the rest of his belongings in his bag. He was going to get kick out of the course. Euna watch as Kyungsoo had a massive frown on his face. "Hey after you finish talking to Chef. Jun want to have bubble tea?" Kyungsoo merely shrug, he would normally say yes but he was feeling depressed right now. 

"Come on! Please Kyungsoo pretty please!~ It'll help cheer you up!" she pressed on, she quickly packed her things dragging Kyungsoo by the hand outside. 

Back in the classroom Xiumin gives a death glare towards Jongin "Why'd you drop my meat for, anyway?" It wasn't Xiumin fault for dropping the meat, it was actually Jongin's. 

"Because i'm pissed off by your friend Kyungsoo!" Jongin snapped

"Why cause Euna might like Kyungsoo?" Xiumin grinned, a thought clicked in his mind.

"I don't know!" Jongin stormed off, his brain was hurting he didnt know if it was Euna liking Kyungsoo or Kyungsoo liking Euna! he was fustrated with himself.  Jongin thought: I'm losing my mind!  Euna waved good luck to Kyungsoo while Jongin scowled at her. 

"Kyungsoo is something bothering you?" the Chef asked, tapping hs fingers on the desk. 

"Umm... no sir." Kyungso replied, he didn't want to say it was Jongin. He would sound weak. The Chef sighed. He turned towards Jongin. 

"Why did you join cooking class when all over your face has written on: I at cooking!?" the Chef sneered, boring drills to Jongin eyes. 

"I want to impress people." Jongin replied, really he just wanted to show Kyungsoo that everybody can cook. 

"It says in your file that you have not taken any cooking skills at all!" 

"I know but please let me stay in this course!" Jongin begged, Kyungsoo was taken aback he never seen Jongin like this it was a strange sight to see.  The Chef hesistated for a minute, he liked Jongin's determination...sooo he had an idea

"Kyungsoo why don't you teach Jongin the basics?" the Chef suggested, Kyungsoo was baffled he literally choked on his own silivia.

"W-What???"  Kyungsoo gasp, pounding his hands on the desk Jongin smiled; this sent chills down Kyungsoo back. "I-I'm sorry sir but I have my studies too, I don't have the time to teach..." 

The conversation ended after that and Jongin felt furious, he snatch Kyungsoo's hand away from Euna who stared in awe as the two dash outside the school gates. Kyungsoo shouted Jongin to let go - he didn't he just carried on walking away from the school on to the park. ."Why won't you teach me?" Jongin finally stopped and twisted Kyungsoo face to look at him. Kyungsoo sneered unimpressed.  "Was it because of me chucking your things in the pond1" 

He remembered. Kyungsoo didn't reply he was exactly right.

"It is isn't? Right! Okay I was the one who threw Xiumin's meat on the floor when you Euna smiled at you!" Jongin blurted out, he soon realized what he said and stepped away from Kyungsoo turning his gaze away. 

"What?" 

"Damn it Kyungsoo! I'm sorry I bullied you like almost the rest of your life!" Jongin shouted face red and wet. He was crying...?

Kyungsoo didn't kow what to say... then Euna came running towards them. That is when Jongin fled muttering the words "I at aplogizing...!"