Saucepan Eyes

Cooking Class

"Yah! Give it back, its mine!" shouted the wide-eyed boy, he was chasing the tanned skin boy for ages now. He hated how he has to do this everyday. he always had to chase his belongings back. It was the end of school and Do Kyungsoo had to fight for his stuff back, on the other hand Kim Jongin loved to torment Kyungsoo! He ran round in the park and into the tress, he stared back looking at the struggling boy who stop to catch his breath back. 

"You've got to hurry up or this bag is going in the pond!" Jongin called, spinning the bag with its strap while he had time to peek in Kyungsoo bag he saw a lot of cook books and recipes. He drop the contents on the floor, stamping it, crumpling the well written pages. he looked back at the now crying Kyungsoo, his fist curled in anger.He sped forwards to Jongin but he was to late he hurled the bag into the pond! 

"See you tomorrow saucepan eyes!" Jongin teased, fleeing from the scene. Kyungsoo gasped as his bag drop with a splash in the pond, he sprinted at the edge of the pond; quickly folding his school trousers and pulling his shoes off. The water felt cold between his toes, he didn't know why Jongin hated him so much. Was he so easily disliked? Did he do something that annoyed him? He wanted to know because it was hurting him that he has to suffer this everyday. He had to admit, there was a monster growing inside of Kyungsoo each moment Jongin , he could no longer forgive Jongin after what he done to his recipes. Never. He hated him also. He collected all his papers and school equipment.

Once stepping out of the pond, he could feel his soak pants tighten. He stared at his works and knew he could no longer salvage any of his recipes. He sighed, on his way home he dumped his recipes in the trash can; march to the front door dumping his wet bag on to the door mat. "Mom! I'm home!" he yelled, stripping his blazer and tie off. 

"Omo?!?! What happened to you?" his mother frail about, shaking the left over droplets of rain from his blazer. Mrs. Do told her son to get a shower before he gets a cold. He drags himself on the stairs sluggishly, walking up the stairs. He prays that he will never have to see Kim Jongin again. 

But he was wrong.

All through high school he continued tormenting him, but not until college were he wanted to chase his dream to become a famous chef! He knew what Jongin wanted to be - a dancer. He was exceptionally good with his body movement. He had a gift for dancing no one can deny that, not even Kyungsoo. 

-10 years later-

Kyungsoo was given papers to go to Food Technology room. It was his first day in Master Chef cooking, he could smell the delicious aroma of herbs and spices mix together! He grip on to his apron - he was hyperventilating now. He couldn't believe it... he was so close he could taste it. His friend Minseok loved food but didn't have the passion for cooking. he just wanted to eat - and be there for Kyungsoo.

He slowly opened the door and a rush of fresh ingredients flowed through his nose. This was his heaven, he gaze as all the equipment gleaming. All the students stood staring at the doe-eyed boy. He recognised a familliar girl. Euna Kim, she smiled at Kyungsoo patting the seat next to her. He padded across to her. Suddenly there was a loud bang the door flung open. A boy with his hair slick back approached. Kyungsoo was to distracted by the Euna Kim, they talked. He found out she stayed in England, learning Korean from her two parents. She planned to make an international buisness starting from Korea. Kyungsoo felt a tap on his shoulder, he ignored it.

"Hey~ saucepan eyes! Long time no see!" Kyungsoo flinched, he didn't want to turn back...