The spilt Soogar

Cooking Class

Jongin ran, tugging Kyungsoo along with him. They jump stairs to strairs, buildng from building until they reached the library. The only place where Jongin could calm down. Kyungsoo was crounching down, trying to regain his breath, he hated running beacuse he definately wasn't an athlete. Kyungsoo was leaning against the wall when he noticed Heesung with a taller boy from a different class. What was his name...Jello? Cello? Ah Zelo!!! Heesung tiptoed up to Zelo's height and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Zelo blush like a cherry tomato and ruffled Heesung's hair. Kyungsoo had tighten his grip around Jongin hand, Jongin watch as Kyungsoo kept tugging him but Jongin didn't catch on. He wonder what it would be like for Kyungsoo to tip toe at his height like that... Do you think he can reach? He unconsciously touched his lips. 

Sooner or later the librarian, shooed away the fellow students including Zelo and Heesung, they walked together to the bus stop. Jongn had scan the area if Euna was around, he didn't want her to touch what will be his. He edge closer and wrap his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo was too engrossed into reviewing his notes that he got. Chef. Jun had assigned them with a mini project that was due in for next week. The project was called: "A cup of sugar" he read through that they must make something sweet but try and use less sugar and use alternatives that would be healthy. Kyungsoo was thinking, whilst Jongin was reading over his head. A cup of Soogar huh? This will be interesting...   He his lips.

Euna was walking on her own, kicking stones as she walked home alone. She was depressed that "Kyungsoo" had told her to stay away from her. he wanted to ask him what did she do wrong. Was she annoying? Well to Jongin  he would say yes. Her cheeks puffed out what should I do? She huffed, she likes Kyungsoo but does Kyungsoo feel the same way? She waited for the next bus to come along. The bus came and less people were on it than usual. urgh the world hates me today... She scanned in her pass and sat on a window seat. while the bus was driving along she notice a few men arguing with each other, one man had slammed a door across the others man face. Euna had shrug her shoulders and place her earphones on. She arrived at her doorstep and close the door behind her.

The next day...

"Can't you tell between a peach and an apple!?" Kyungsoo shouted whilse icing a few strawberries. 

"They all look ing the same!" he retorted, seaching for a peach.

"A peach is softer!" 

The pair bickered endlessly, Euna walk over to Jongin rougly placing a peach in hhis hand. She smiled, waiting for Jongin's thanks she only got a tch in return. She flick her hair in annoyance and stauntered off. Suddenly a sudden interruption came. Two boys step in looking alike the other boy was linking arms with the other. the class stared in awe. You could tell them apart because one was on a lollipop the other just stared blankly into space. Jongin tunred and he made a beeline towards the two boys! 

"Sehunnie! Lulu!" Jongin bounce, up and down. The boy with the poker face brightened up.

"Jonggie! Long time no see!" Luhan patted Jongin's back. Sehun gave Jongin a big hug. 

The whold class was dazed even Chef Jun he eyes on Luhan. Luhan and Sehun had notice the stares so they inroduce themselves. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Luhan imnida."

:Annyeonghaseyo Sehun imnida."

"How old are you?" one of the students blutred out, they were so shocked that a 12 year boy showed up. 

"I'm 23 and Sehunnie is 19."  the class all gasp one statred stuttering.

"WHAT REALLY???" 

The pair nodded and continued talking to Jongin. Kyungsoo eyed the pair and frowned. He watch as Sehun would hug Jongin. He fist cleching that he could feel blood leaking out. He never like this before and he hated it. He barged in between thier conversation and bitterly said: "Im sorry but I'm afraid that you have to talk to him later, we have a project to do."

Luhan raised an eyebrow and snigger, Sehun was clueless and whispered to Luhan ear. He said "I'll tell you later!" 

Strangely Jongin saw that Kyungsoo had a massive frown all through the lesson. He asked him why and all he got was a shrug. Whe he walked to get some more peaches, Luhan had grab his wrist and whispered against his ear. "Look someone is jealous." Jongin eyes trailed upon Kyungsoo who immediately turn his head away, Jongin smirked. 

Walking back to his desk, Kyungsoo ignored his presence. Gosh he seems really pissed, its not like i'm going to marry the dude! Jognin's train of thought was ruin when Kyungsoo interrupted him "Who are they?" Kyungsoo avoided looking him in the eye. 

"Why you jealous?" 

"Just answer my question." Kyungsoo demanded. Jongin had a thought in his head. Let's see if this works.....

"They were my past boyfriends." Jongin could have sworn that Kyungsoo was about to throw his knife at someone. Probably him. He gaze followed on the desk and he gulp when he saw the chopping board cut in half. That's probably how he'll end up today. Maybe he shouldn't have said that. "Kidding! They my friends!" Jongin back track, he watch as Kyungsoo shoulders relax. He sighed in relief, he's not gonna die today. 

"Don't tease me like that again." Kyungsoo muttered, it sounded more like demand. He nodded, wiping the sweat of his temple.

After that incident Jongin and Kyungsoo started talking again. Sehun and Luhan went up to Euna who aimlessly pack her stuff silently. She was going to follow the Kyungsoo but since the text she had recieved  before, she felt really upset.  

"You also like the doe-eye boy?" Sehun poke her cheek. In response she scream unaware of the two boys standing next to her. She clutch her chest for dear life.

"You scared me!" she huffed, throwing a glare the pair who laughed.

"is that a yes?" 

"Wait what?" 

"You like the boy?" 

***

Jongin was having lunch with Kyungsoo on the rooftop, they were happily talking until Sehun and Luhan showed up with a girl behind them. Euna. Jongin shook hi head in diselief towards his friends. Sehun mouthed "Hyung has a got a plan." Jogin went along this so called plan and he wasn't pleased. He was planning it for just him and Kyungsoo but no this had to come along.  What ever this plan is it better be good. 

"Ah Oppa I've been meaning to tell you... are you mad at me?" Euna stared down at her knees. 

"No... I'm not." her face brighten up, she was about to hug him when Sehun and Luhan said to Euna that Chef Jun was calling her she quickly left, disapponited. 

What are those two up to? Kyungsoo was sitting closer to Jongin, he could practically hear his breathing. Kyungsoo nuzzled his head under Jongin's neck. "Jongin." 

"Hhm." Jongin replied, he like their current position.

"I don't why but I hate seeing those two near you." Kyungsoo mumbled under his breath

"And I hate Euna being near you." Jongin and Kyungsoo stared at each other for a moment. Utterly shocked what they both have said. Kyungsoo could feel warm lips against his and he froze. He childhood bully is kissing him. His best friend is kissing me. He cooking partner is kissing him. The person he likes is kissing him. Jongin hands wrap around Kyungsoo waist pulling him closer.

When they parted Jongin notice, Kyungsoo was crying. This feeling of hurt wash over Jongin and he felt really worried and scared. He didn't like this feeling. 

 

A/N: WHAT DID I JUST WRITE! OMIGAWD WHAT AM I WRITING???? UUURRGGHH THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO WRITE SUCH FLUFF! I'M SORRY GUYS IF YOU WANTED MORE! YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! asdfghjkkll 

xoxo ^^