Partners

Cooking Class

Kyungsoo felt a tug in his heart, his legs were almost about to give in he watched as the young boy fled. Euna came running along he stared at Kyungsoo she fumbled in her satchel to retrieve a pocket of tissues. She slowly patted Kyungsoo's wet cheeks; she had the urge to find out what happened but it wasn't the right time for asking these sort of things so she remained quiet. Kyungsoo couldn't feel this pain in his chest go away... was it guilt? He didn't do anything wrong did he? He realised that Euna was drying his face, he smiled to her. Kyungsoo grabbed her wrists and pulled her away, he was embarrassed that he cried infront of her. Way to show your manly side Kyungsoo!

Euna suggested that if was it okay for her to walk with me. I nodded. We didn't speak until the bus came, she watch me go in; waving goodbye. This wasn't how the day should be. Too much drama, more importantly how can he face Jongin in school tomorrow. He sat on the bus deep in thought when a ring on his phone interrupted his thoughts. He ignored it he couldn't careless who it was... but it was presistantly calling. He checked it and it was his big brother. He panicked.

"Yoboseyo?"  Kyungsoo stuttered

"YAH! When are coming home It's almost 11! HURRY UP!" his brother nagged on the phone, urgh he sounded more like a mother than brother! His brother Do Kyungmin was a year older than him, he was sporty and he also made fun of Kyungsoo. He couldn't stand anymore of his voice so he forecfully removed the batteries and place it inside pockets he sighed. That Jongin... aish he's making my life so complicated! It was finally his stop, he clambered off the bus and went inside to his house.

"I'm home!" Kyungsoo yelled throwing his bag aside.

"YOU little-" his brother edge forward, he flick Kyungsoo in the forehead.

"Yah! That hurts!" Kyungsoo rubbed the redden area, he curse at his brother and walked upstairs to his bedroom. He place the batteries back on his phone. It beep countlesss of times, showing the messages he missed.

To: Kyungsoo

Fr: Euna

Are you okay? You didn't seemed well?

-

To: Kyungsoo 

Fr: Jongin

I'm sorry. =.= 

Kyungsoo frozed, at Jongin's message. How the hell did he get my number? Kyungsoo didn't want to think too much or else his brain might just explode, He made a decision that he won't talk to Jongin tomorrow. Stripping his clothes off he wore his pyjamas and climbed into bed. 

***

"Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!" Euna came running along the gates, she clumsily tripped and landed on Kyungsoo chest, dropping her books on the floor. In that instant Jongin was walking along when he saw the two pair..... Jongin scowled. He helped pick up the books on the floor but threw them in the bin. Euna was horrified she wanted to slap Jongin in the face although Kyungsoo restrained her wrist, shaking his head. Kyungsoo whispered something in her ear that made Euna agree.  Class had started and Chef. Jun was shaking his head in disappointment.

"My my what a troublesome class you are!" Chef. Jun handed her a spare of books "You must return it at the end of lesson Miss. Kim." she nodded in response. "Well class I've decided on what shall we do to improve our skills!" He looked straight at Jongin when he said that, the class snickered. "You'll be working in pairs, each pair must produce a wonderful Creme Brulee." The class gossiped, on who we'll be there partners "But Mr. Kim Jongin we'll be paired with Mr. Do Kyungsoo." 

That just about killed Kyungsoo.

"You may pick who ever you want except those two." Chef. Jun smiled eviliy at the pair. Jongin mentally squealed like a girl, he was about to praise Chef. Jun! Time for cooking the cooking of your life Kyungsoo! He s an arm around Kyungsoo, he squrimed and he felt like vomiting. 

Back to their desks, Jongin grabbed a notebook and jotted all the stuff that Kyungsoo has written in to his own. he scribbled down when a pair of eyes watch him from behind. "What do you know about cooking?" Kyubgsoo said firmly, pressing his lips together.

"I can cut..." Jongin replied, walking towards the sink and quickly washing his hands. He grabbed a chopping board, a knife and a handful of vegetables. he slowly began slowly cutting, he had a good start when suddenly he winced, he cut himself again. Kyungsoo grabbed his wrist and planted a plaster on it.

"Your technique is rubbish look come here." Kyungsoo wrapped his arms round Jongin's hands, this caught Jongin by surprise and he he choked on his saliva. Kyungsoo began controlling Jongin's hands, showing him how to cut properly.

"You know we look like couple..." Jongin blurted out, he bit his lip hoping Kyungsoo didn't hear him.

"Shut up and listen." Kyungsoo snapped, jabbing Jongin in the chest with his elbow.

Jongin did shut up and let Kyungsoo proceed wth him holding his hands...while cutting the vegetables. Jongin you annoying little crapcake i'm not gonna 

forgive you that easily you going to have to beg me for your forgiveness.

~

A/N: Sorry its short and that I've been updating really late! I had soo many exams! =.=" But i'm done noooww! :D