Ignoring The Pest

Cooking Class

"Long time, no see saucepan eyes!" the slick-haired boy, patted Kyungsoo shoulders, trailing down his fingers in a piano playing motion untying Kyungsoo's apron. Kyungsoo's face flush red, he couldn't believe it, he didn't want to believe, he thought it was just a dream. Euna shook Kyungsoo back to reality. He turn round and froze at the sight. 

"J-Jongin?" Kyungsoo choke out, pleading that he'll say no, hoping that he's hearing things Euna stared at the awkward pair, she looked at Jongin and back at Kyungsoo. The pair was staring at each other with daggers in their eyes. She notice that Kyungsoo suddenly tensed up when meeting this... Jongin. There was no doubt - he was good looking, with his hair partly slick up to one side, his pale blue polo shirt (he undid the top button) his charming smile. Gosh... he was a born model! Kyungsoo was beginning to twitch.

"Yes. My little alien, it's me." Jongin grinned, he looked at Euna Kim "And who are you?" 

"M-My name is Euna Kim! N-nice to meet you!" she stammered, fiddling with her fingers. Euna had long black wavy hair - her cheeks were tinted pink! She could feel the awkward tension in the room; all the other students were now staring, some were giggling, some were glaring. It was lucky that the teacher came just in time. 

"Class! Please seat on your seats!" Chef. Jun announce, he grab the paperwork in the desk and immediately the class scramble trying to claim a seat. Jongin wanted to it next to Euna Kim, although Kyungsoo was faster he pulled the chair away just about he was going to sit down! The class snickered. Kyungsoo felt victorious for teasing Jongin - he can now taste his own medicine. 

"Mr. Kim, you are not making a very good first impression, if you cannot find your seat, how can you find your ingredients?" the Chef frowned, he crossed his arms waiting for Jongin to get up. Jongin glance up at Kyungsoo and scowled before heading up to his seat - next to a fat lump. Two can play this game Jongin thought.

The teacher called the students names out: Song Ha Kyung, Kim Minseok, Yi Jung, Shin Jun Ho, Kim Jongin, Han Hee Sung, Lee Chan Mi, Park Sang-Hyun, Do Kyungsoo.... Jongin was to occupied, planning to crush Kyungsoo, he didn't notice that the boy next to him tap his shoulder. "Hey, I'm Kim Minseok but you can call me Xiumin." the chubby cheek... steamed bun smiled. So thats the fat lump's name!

"Kim Jongin." they shook hands when he saw Euna laughing with Kyungsoo, he didn't realised he was crushing Xiumin's hand. Xiumin was continously punching Jongin's shoulder to stop.  

"Yah! What is wrong with you?!?" Xiumin said, with gritted teeth, he eventually pulled out of Jongin's grasp, he began rubbing the red area were Jongin nails digged in. Xiumin ignored Jongin for the rest of the explanation. This guy is violent. 

Each passing minute Kyungsoo felt uneasy, he couldn't think properly cause he knew that Jongin will do something. He was doing badly that he was scolded by Chef. Jun twice. He dropped the equipment, and he wasn't paying attention to the board. Euna tried her best to calm the shaking boy. 

"Why is there so many students not paying attention today! If you don't listen I'll kick you out of this course!" He bang a cook book infront of Kyungsoo's desk. Kyungsoo almost yelp, he wasn't going to let Jongin continue crushing his dreams. A sudden flash of memories flooded in his mind. He aplogize to the teacher. "Now! Since I don't know what some of you are capable of. Today you will be preparing your own dish, the one your comfortable with, the one that will wow me! Remeber you have a time limit. Now start!

All the students scattered, in all directions. It was like squirrels given coffe! It was so hectic that it was almost impossible to find the ingredients you need before it disappeared infront of your eyes. Kyungsoo manage to collect all his equpiment and ingredients.

He started cooking.

Across the room, Jongin was still looking at the ingredients. Why the hell did I do this? He stared at classroom. Damn...