Troublemaker

Cooking Class

Class had ended; Kyungsoo and Jongin were recieveing weird stares, Jongin shrug it off but Kyungsoo was gettng really pissed. After class he dash off to the library, retreating from the students, he glance around the library noticing a quiet place to do his work. He sat next to a black haired girl who tied her hair loosely in a plait, she edge forward so that Kyungsoo can have some room. Kyungsoo eyed the girl curiously, she seemed awfully famillar... Kyungsoo can't seem to point it out until a black haired sat next to her. he had sharp piercing eyes. He spoke to her in a language that he could make out a little bit...

"Xie xie!" the black haired boy spoke, setting down a pile of book which turned out to be in English. The girl sighed and took out a notebook and pen.

"No Chinese! English." she replied, it turned out to be that this girl was tutoring him.

"Hhhm.. excuse me but may I know your name..."  Kyungsoo didn't want to sound rude.

"Oh.. Han Risung... I'm helping him with his English." she smiled at Kyungsoo and that's when he remembered.

"Wait.. do you have someone related that goes to this school?" 

"Yes, Han Heesung. She takes Master chef cooking." 

"Oh! She's in my class!" 

"Oooh thats cool-" Before Risung could carry on, the black haired boy was tugging her sleeve.

"Oh this is Huang Zitao, I'm teaching him english... I'll talk to you later okay?" With that being said, Risung began teaching Zitao english. Kyungsoo was so bored.. he didn't know what to do with Jongin chasing him around, he was starting to become clingy urgh he hated this new Jongin. 

Suddenely loud foot stamping could be heard outside the library doors and Jongin bursted through the doors disrupting the silence. 

"DO KYUNGSOO WHERE ARE YOU?" he yelled across the library, he wanted to curl up and hide in a box. He duck under the desk coveing his mouth. He watch as Jongin strolled in the aisle of bookshelves. he held his breath, please mama help me! Zitao stood up from his chair, he walked over to Jongin and started shouting at his face to shut up, but that didn't work he grab Jongin by the tie and flipped him on the floor. Jongin coughed heavily, he groaned as the impact course through his body. Kyungsoo gasp in astonishment this kid knows Wushu! He looked down at Jongin then at Kyungsoo, he gave him a thumbs up. Kyungsoo was absolutely grateful for that he s away from under the desk and out the door.

Euna sat patiently waiting for a certain someone to show up... she tapped BTOB's 2nd confession on the pavement, humming the rhythm and melody. Kyungsoo ran towards her panting, sweating. She frowned when Jongin follwed up behind them. 

"Jongin what are you doing here?" Euna pressed her lips together, locking her arms round Kyungsoo's. 

"i'm working with Kyungsoo." 

"Well your not today cause I'm going on a date with him." 

"You are?" Kyungsoo mouthed, shocked by what she said. She gave Kyungsoo a wink. Jongin paused for a minute, he looked at Euna and Kyungsoo again back and fourth. He had his mind set.

"Well I'm going on a date with him too!" he smirked linking arms with him as well.

"YOU WHAT?" 

They both drag Kyungsoo along the streets, he walked infront of the pair eyeing them from the corners. This was getting ridiculous! he tried running away but Jongin was faster than him. They stopped at a shoe shop, where Kyungsoo eye-balled a paired of converse. Jongin having notice this went inside the shop. euna and Kyungsoo were talking about which colour looked best. He quickly place the pair of converse in his bag... and stroded to next to Kyungsoo. They left the shoe shop and visited a coffee shop. Later they walked into a coffee shop, Kyungsoo sat between the pair who was glaring rifles at each other. Euna's phone was beeping. She picked up the phone and answered it. 

"Sorry I have to take this call." she aplogosed walking off to the girls toilets.

Yes it was the perfect time to give these shoes to Kyungsoo! 

"Hey Kyungsoo, to make it up to you I bought you a pair of converse. Hope you like it!" Jongin lied, crossing his fingers, he sounded so suspicious.

"Really? Whoa Jongin you don't have to buy me stuff to get your forgiveness.." he beckoned, eyeing the laces "This was what I was looking at!"

I know, If I can't buy you forgiveness I'll just steal it instead.

A/N:  kjdfhalkdf GUYS EXO MV teaser! *can't contain feels!* okay okay I updated cause I was yyeesss since exo made a teaser I'll update ahahaha annd omomomomo Baek look soooo gorgeous! >3< I could go on and on but eeekkkkk~ 

Sorry guys for the late update, I had to go camping =.= I feel tired but I wanted to give you guys an update! ^^

xoxo