Secrets

Cooking Class

"Well looks like we came just in time." 

The sudden voices scared both Euna and Jongin but upon realizing who they belong to, they gave a sigh of relief. To males both carrying of what looks like bubble tea made there way towards them, grinning mischievously.

"What are you guys up to?" Jongin said, pacing back away from Euna

"Well we should say the same thing to you, hanging around here in the allyway your voices a whisper, whats going on, Jongin-ah perhaps you've...? Luhan smirked, eyeing Euna up and down, with that suddenly she scoff and turned her head away in embarrassment patting her redden cheeks.

"Wait, Lu I thought that Jongin was ga-" Sehun ask oblivious to the joke Luhan just pulled, before Sehun could finish his sentence Luhan placed his index finger on Sehun's lips to shush him. 

"Okay jokes finished, Lu what did you hear?" 

"Well~ I heard was Kyungsoo is involved" Luhan bit his lip, eyes full of concern and worry while Sehun was looking at Euna who was fidgeting with her fingers. "I don't want our little Soo to get hurt and I know you don't either so whether you like it or not we're helping." 

"You guys shouldn't, none of you guys should get hurt because of me." Jongin pressed on, hoping that he'll be able to persuade at least one of them. 

"Damn it Jongin, we're helping you. End of." Luhan snapped, taking a sip of his bubble tea to calm him down. 

"You in Euna?" Sehun ask, startled Euna slightly jump and was playing with the hem of her skirt nervously. Sehun eyes were piercing through and over-whelming guilt was coursing through her.

Few hours ago

"You cannot share any of these information I'm telling you right now, dear." the police officer was showing her daughter of what the situation was happening now, pictures of students from the whole school, teachers and staff. The file was all infront of her. "And most importantly dear, you cannot tell the anyone I'm your father because it will put you and me in danger it would jeopardize the plan, you got that?" 

"Yes father." 

"Now thats a good girl, hurry off to class right now" her father smiled, as he put his police cap down on the desk and staring at the students photos, before she closed the door she heard her father say "Your very high on my list Kim Jongin, with your records it seems so." 

After she closed the door, her heart was beating rapidly, quiet steps could be heard from the corner and she quickly pick herself up and hurried to class. But without knowing that someone was watching her walk away, a mischievous grin plastered on his face. he stepped out ot the shadows and walk to the door that Euna has just left. he stared at the sgn and look through the window.

-Staff Room-

A police officer was looking through a folder with his brows furrowed, noticing a badge on the desk he could make out a name.... he edge forward and saw the letters: Kim. He stepped back and smiled to himself "Bingo....wait perhaps....?"

"Euna so are you in?" 

"Uuuh yeah sure." she shook her head and followed Jongin, Sehun and Luhan to the bus stop.

***

"Aaaahh h-hyung do you still have the shoes I gave you?" Jongin mumbled, in cooking class when the Chef Jun turned his back away.

"Hhhm yeah why?" Kyungsoo asked, pouring baking mixture in a bowl "It's in my apartment" 

"W-well can I come over?" Jongin said, he didn't want say just GIVE THEM TO ME cause that would just be rude....  Kyungsoo looked at Jongin with disbelief, placing the pot slowly down.

"Why?" 

"Cause y'know friends need to hang out and since you've been to my place I think it's fair if I came to yours....." Jongin had his fingers crossed on the table.

"No." Kyungsoo deadpanned

"What?!? Why??" Jongin groaned, he slammed his hands on the desk in annoyance which cause the equpiment to fall on the floor. Relunctantly Jongin knelt down and was collecting all the things on the floor. "Hyung!!~ please~" 

"From what I remember you're a bully and I'm the victim." Kyungsoo snapped at Jongin "i'm not willingly to get hurt again." Kyungsoo walked off, to get more ingredients or to avoid Jongin. Jongin placed all the equipment back on the desk and even if he didn't like it he signalled Euna for help. 

Across the room, Euna was busy chopping up strawberries when suddenly her friend Chan Mi nudge her on the elbows. "I think Jongin's, calling you." Chan Mi murmured onto Euna's ear. Her eyes drifted to Jongin who was ponting to the stock of ingredients at the back notcing that Kyungsoo wasn't next to him. She made her move. 

Kyungsoo was pissed off and somewhat confused, why was he angry when he already forgave Jongin? He look back at the class and Jongin was slumping his shoulders hunched over, he could make out he was playing with the spoons on the rack. Getting some more toppings for the cake I need to go back quickly to him or else he'll knock over the cake.... Kyungsoo thought. With his thoughts getting the better of him he didn't realize that Euna was walking towards him, unconciously he bumped into Euna.

"Ah sorry Euna."  he about to leave when Euna grabed his hand.

"Would it be alright, if you'll help me with my classwork, i didn't get the notes of what Chef Jun was saying, can I come over to your place tomorrow?"  Euna babbed, to herself she sounded rude but she had to!

"O-oh sure, now excuse me." Kyungsoo un knowingly answered and pushed pass Euna who made a sigh of relief she truned around, looking at Jongin and giving a thumbs up.

After cooking class, Kyungsoo made sure that he'll say sorry to Jongin, it was to harsh of him to say that and it was in the past now, Jongin had changed for the better... he touch softly at his lips, remembering the lingering taste. WTF am I thinking?!? Kyungsoo stopped, when a a pair of arms were wrapped around his waist.

"Is it still a no?" a quiet breath was tickeling his neck and ear. suddenly he place butterfly kisses down his neck. "...I'm sorry"  Kyungsoo's eyes shot open.

2J-Jongin, for what?" Kyugsoo stuttered, cheeks going bright red 

"For what I'm about to do now."  Jongin kissed the forehead of Kyungsoo,and smiled softly "I'm such a pabo aren't i?"

"P-pabo?" Kyungsoo couldn't form sentences and deep down he felt...disappointed?

"Why so glum chum? Luhan singsonged, with Sehun tagging along from behind "Disapponted that it wasn''t the place you hoped?" Luhan gave a smirked and watch as flustered Kyungsoo pushed Jongin and quickly patted his hot cheeks.

"Eeyy~ Soo, we're you hoping it to be here?" Jongin pulled his face closer towards him and Kyungsoo should know that patting his cheeks idn't help at all because they grew red again. Jongin place his index finger on to his lips then Kyungsoo's lips. "Happy?" 

"H-hm yeah..." Kyungsoo mumbled, Jongin ruffled his hair and went to join Luhan and Sehun to go to the bus stop. "See you tomorrow. hyung!" 

-

A/N: you guys can throw bricks at me >< its been months since ive updated i'm sorry TT~TT im not giving up on this story though! I hope this chapter was okay for you guys! 

BTW Here you go Noona~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you like it~ //^0^//