Let me be the one

Story about us

Sunny’s POV

 

It has been a week since I met Jessica after Taeyeon had a nervous breakdown in the car. I spoke with Jessica so we could clear things out better.

 

FLASHBACK: Sunny’s POV

 

“Hi Sunny”

 

I didn’t bother to look up and I gestured to Sooyoung that she had arrived.  I didn’t want to linger to any more conversations.

 

“Jessica, What is it you want?”

 

“…”

 

“What you’re doing is affecting Taeyeon and I can’t just sit around and say sorry for it because clearly it’s your fault”

 

“but… you kissed me..”

 

“I did. It meant nothing Jessica. If before when were together it meant a lot. Right now it holds no value to me anymore.”

 

She starts sobbing “Why are you being mean?”

 

“I think the only way to drive you off is to hurt you”

 

“BUT SHE LIED TO YOU!..”

 

FLASHBACK: Jessica’s POV

 

`Oh my gosh. Why am I doing this? Why am I lying to Sunny. I want her back but I want it to be true`

 

“She has been lying to you. The night you had an accident was the night you wanted to go back with me Sunny” I held her hands “You said that we would work this out”

 

She yanked her hands out. I can see Sunny’s face change. Her face turned from an angry expression to a concerned expression. I continued to twist the whole thing.

 

“Sunny, You came back to me and now that you’ve lost your memory it’s not fair that she doesn’t tell you the truth”

 

“But.. why would I believe you huh? Why should I? Why would Taeyeon lie to me?”

 

“She ran away when I saw you two in the park because I think she knew about us”

 

Sunny stood up and put her hands in her pocket. She took a deep breath as she started to tear up.

 

“Sunny? Do you understand now?”

 

I tried holding her hand again and she didn’t binge.

 

“I don’t want to understand anything right now, Jessica”

 

“Taeyeon didn’t tell you because she didn’t want to lose you”

 

“But right now Jessica, I don’t want to lose Taeyeon. She holds more value now than you”

 

I felt my heart rip apart. Sunny was this happy kid when I met her now with her memory loss she seems so different. She loves Taeyeon very much but I can see that she still doubts her actions.

 

*end of Flashback* One week later..

 

 

Sunny’s POV

As I have arrived home from my shift, My head felt heavy. People were just frantic today. They kept ordering like crazy. I was feeling bad and Taeyeon noticed that I was pale and my hands felt cold. She quickly ran to me and carried me to the bedroom. She got water for me and a warm towel. I took off the warm towel because I got irritated.

 

“I don’t need the warm towel. I’m not even sick. I’m just dizzy!”

 

Taeyeon was just shocked to hear me like that. I shouted at her because I don’t want anyone near me right now. I’m confused and I feel like my heart is going to explode.

 

“Are you okay, Sunny?”

 

“DOES IT LOOK LIKE I’M OKAY? SERIOUSLY?”

 

“I’m only asking if you’re okay. Why are you mad at me?”

 

“I’m not maaad at you. I’m just…LOOK JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.” 

 

`She’s going to cry again.` Taeyeon keeps crying now a days. I’m not going to leave her so what is she crying about?! I need to sleep this out.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

`Why is she like that? What’s wrong? What did I do?` I ran to living room and screamed on the pillow. I was crying because I couldn’t understand what was happening. I came to her need only to be rejected. Sunny wasn’t like this before and she got aggressive now. For the past three days it’s been the same, she’s easily irritated and her temper is just up and down the ceiling. I’m trying to be patient with her but nothing.

I tried looking at Sunny’s phone which was in her bag. I saw that there were 1 messages and 5 missed calls. It was Jessica. I just saw the name and I felt that my whole body got goosebumps. I checked each messages one by one. They saw each other today. One message just got stuck in my head. The rest just became vague.

 

Text Message from Jessi:

“We make it right this time, Sunny”

 

I couldn’t breathe again. I was hyperventilating. I drank some water and I started crying silently on the couch.  `What is happening Sunny? Where are we now?` All these question entered my head I couldn’t just understand at all. I fell asleep from crying.

 

Sunny’s POV

I woke up from the alarm Taeyeon had set-up a while ago. She left a note on the side table.

 

Sunny,

Went to work early.

Needed to work on a new song for tonight

Please come at 9pm.

Taeyeon

 

I felt bad for being such an to her today but I looked at my phone and saw that one of my messages was read.

 

Text Message from Jessi:

“We make it right this time, Sunny”

 

`Oh no. She read it. Even the sent box` Taeyeon has read my messages. All of it of me and Jessica texting each other. I saw the time and it was already 8:30. I changed so I could catch Taeyeon’s show because ever since I never missed one. I need to talk to her. I wanna apologize and now explain for whatever she read.

As I have arrived to the bar, Taeyeon was just being welcomed to the stage and I saw Jessica and Tiffany on the table that was reserved for Taeyeon’s friends. I looked at Jessica awkwardly because Taeyeon found out we were texting. Taeyeon sat on her chair onstage.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I looked outside and Sunny wasn’t still there. I already greeted Jessica and Tiffany for coming and went backstage. I felt like I was going to do the right thing right now. Less drama, less hearts hurt. I was now being called on stage. I was nervous. I saw Sunny standing up and clapping her hands. I didn’t smile at her . Nothing at all. My heart hurts because I want to stop the fight.

 

CLICK THE LINK!

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PhUKycEPIc

 

“Hello, Good evening to everyone. Something happened to me today. Divine Intervention as they call it. Sometimes when you realize that the person you love is trying to work it out with someone from the past it means `GIVE SOME RESPECT GIRL, She was first` I held back my tears and my anger. This song is for you.”

 

 

Let me be the one

Jimmy Bondoc (Famous Filipino Singer)

Somebody told me you were leavin'
I didn't know
Somebody told me you're unhappy
But it doesn't show
Somebody told me that you don't want me no more
So you're walkin' out the door
Nobody told me you've been cryin'
Every night
Nobody told me you'd been dyin'
But didn't want to fight
Nobody told me that you fell out of love from me
So I'm settin' you free

[Ref:]

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/jimmy-bondoc-let-me-be-the-one-lyrics.html ]
Let me be the one to break it up
So you won't have to make excuses
We don't need to find a set up where
Someone wins and someone loses
We just have to say our love was true
But has now become a lie
So I'm tellin' you I love you one last time
And goodbye
Somebody told me you still loved me
Don't know why
Nobody told me that you only
Needed time to fly
Somebody told me that you want to come back when
Our love is real again

Let me be the one to break it up
So you won't have to make excuses
We don't need to find a set up where
Someone wins and someone loses
We just have to say our love was true
But has now become a lie
So I'm tellin' you I love you one last time
And goodbye

[Bridge:]

Just turn around and walk away
You don't have to live like this
But if you love me still then stay
Don't keep me waiting for that final kiss
We can work together through this test
Or we can work through it apart
I just need to get this off my chest
That you will always have my heart

Let me be the one

[Ref]

 

After singing the song, I looked up and but tears just fell down. I bowed to the people clapping and looked at Sunny and mouthed the words `I love you Sunny. Be happy`. I made Jessica and Tiffany see how much I was willing to give up Sunny for. I didn’t want any more explanations because I saw that she is confused with me or Jessica. So I let her go until she can find her way back.

 

Sunny’s POV

I can’t move from my chair as Taeyeon told me “I love you Sunny. Be happy” I got confused and distraught. I wanted to cry and leave but I couldn’t get up. I saw her cry on stage and fake a smile as she bowed pretending that it was part of the set.

 

“Jessica. Taeyeon saw my messages on my phone. She saw our texts.”

 

“Sunny-ah, what happened?”

 

“I think she just let me go” I started to cry and clenched my fists from the pain I felt.

 

--------- To be continued --------

I hope you all listened to the song. It really explains how Taeyeon felt towards Sunny. I can relate much to this chapter. Thank you for the support. Comments are welcome ^^