Hold on.

Story about us

Taeyeon’s POV

 

It has been a week and three days since Sunny and I decided to go back to our apartment. Sooyoung wasn’t really welcoming with all the mess we made. Sunny just finished unpacking the last bag of my clothes into the cabinet and pulled me into bed. I snuggled into her arms as she kissed my forehead deeply.

 

“This is us, dork. I can never picture something like this with anyone else”

 

“Neither could I. I always wanted to move on but I ended up going back”

 

“Is that bad?”

 

“Of course not! Other couples have bigger problems..BIGGER than ours and sometimes they don’t overcome it but we did”

 

“That’s why I love you?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You are the only person to make me feel happy and sad at the same time. Simple words can just change everything else for me”

 

I laughed because Sunny was serious and sweet. I covered my face as I was red and Sunny was trying to remove my hand so she could see it. I loved these moments with Sunny.  I can always believe that there are rainbows after the rain with her. I had to leave for work so I stood and kissed Sunny in the cheek before I dressed to leave.

 

“Noooo….aigooooooo~~ Don’t gwoooo Twaeeeyeoonn-aaaahhhh”

 

“Yah! Don’t use aegyo! I need to go to work!” laughing at her way to just stay home

 

“Owwwkaaaayyyy…”

 

“I’ll be back before you know it”  I kissed her in the cheek as I left for work.

 

I arrived at the bar. I greeted my manager who gave me a week leave to get well.

 

“Hello Manager-ssi.” I bow

 

“Ah..Taeyeon-ah. How have you been?”

 

“I have never been better, Manager-sii. Thank you very much for the week leave you gave without question. I owe you for that”

 

“Good to hear. That Lee soo man guy keeps looking for you in the bar and asks me. I only told him that you were sick. Sooo…about that…Are you really not going to take it?”

 

“It felt right not to take his offer. I have a place and a family in this bar and I wouldn’t exchange for anything else plus things have gone so well over the week and I don’t have any more reason to be far away from here”  

 

“Well, If that’s your decision then it’s okay with me and I thank you for staying Taeyeon”

 

I bowed to Manager-ssi and left to get ready for the set then I felt someone hold my arm tightly. I felt my heart beat fast. I turned around to see who it was.

 

“Taeyeon-ssi…”

 

“Wh..what are you doing here?”

 

My heart ached at the sight of seeing Jessica. I imagined that I was pulling her hair and dragging her out of the club without the help of the bouncer but I needed to remain professional and not act like a crazy ahjumma… at least not here.

 

“I’m working here now. It’s been a week now. Manager-oppa accepted me here.  I was looking for you but you weren’t around”

 

“WHAT?” `Oh my God. Am I really working with Jessica? It was worst when she was around but now she’s my co-worker. I need to breathe`

 

“I need to go and get dressed Jessica”

 

I closed the door before she could say anything. I wanted to scream. I couldn’t breathe. My lungs felt like they were locking and no air could go in and out but in a few minutes I regained my strength.

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, you need to be onstage in 2 minutes! Double time!”

 

“Ohh-ppahh—Ih cann’tt-----breeaathhheee”

 

“WHAT?”

 

The man started to shout for water and called Manager-ssi. All I last remembered was Manager-oppa carrying me out.

 

Sunny’s POV

 

I got a call from the bar saying that Taeyeon was sent to the hospital for check-up. She passed out because she couldn’t breathe. `Oh my Taeyeon. Sunny is coming`. As I arrived the hospital with all the food I brought with me, I saw Taeyeon lying down in the emergency room and just sleeping. I felt like crying as I saw my strong girl so weak.

The doctor asked me to sitdown and wait for her because she had other patients. Suddenly I felt sharp pains in my head. I closed my eyes as it hurt and placed my hand to where it was hurting then I saw flashes of events.

 

*FLASHBACKS*

“Taeyeon-ah, there is something I want to ask you..”

 

 

"But *sniffs* i'm here" Jessica said in a cracking voice

"I was also here but you left. Taeyeon needs me and I will make sure not to leave her ever." i looked away because I was tearing up "Don't ever show your face to me or to Taeyeon, ARASSO?!"

 

 

I saw myself in a car. I was going back to the apartment.

`Taeyeon-ah, Sunny is coming. Don’t worry`

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACKS*

 

As I opened my eyes, I knew what was happening to me. I knew what were those and I knew what happened. My memories were slowly going back but I wondered what triggered it. I asked Jessica to stay away because she left me. She didn’t tell me to stay and I never agreed. I never did. `my taeyeon was right`

 

“Ms. Lee, you may proceed to Ms. Kim. She is awake now and looking for you”

 

I hurried up and almost dropped my bag full of fruits. I wanted to see Taeyeon.

 

“Su-sunnny-ah” she said in such a weak voice

 

I caressed her hair as I kiss her on the forehead.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, what happened to you?”

 

“I had a panic attack”

 

I hugged her as soon as I heard it was a panic attack

 

“I’m here now, Taeyeon-ah. Don’t be scared”

 

“I know. I know. I’m glad you are”

 

Then Taeyeon started to breathe heavily again but I saw her eyes flare but she wasn’t looking at me. I tried to push her down because she was trying to stand up then I turned around and I saw Jessica. She was there. She was wearing the same uniform as the waitresses in the bar. `Wait what?`

 

“Taeyeon-ssi” she bowed then she looked at me and just gave me a blank stare

 

“What are you doing here Jessica? Taeyeon isn’t feeling well and NOW YOU’RE HERE”

 

---------- NEXT --------

 

YIPEE! JUST UPDATED MY NEW FIC! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :D I have been busy with school work. OMO. SCHOOL AGAIN >.< 

 

HERE IS THE LINK FOR MY NEW STORY! :) Story about us has 4 more chapter before it finishes :D WEE <3 Thank you for reading guys :) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/447781/against-time-sunny-taeny-taeyeon-tiffany-sunyeon-snsd0romance

 

- PEPPERMINTLOVE