Story about us

Story about us

SUNNY'S POV

 

We arrived at the park. I held Taeyeons' hand and dragged until we got to the beautiful tree. I remembered when I first heard about this tree. I thought it was somewhat amazing and magical because it only blooms beautiful yellow flowers for every five years. When I got to know Taeyeon, I know that she will be as special as that tree and here we are infront of it burying a capsule that we wrote with our dreams for each other. 

 

 

"Sunny-ah! look at this tree! Is this is the special tree of my shortie?" 

 

 

"Ne~, and remember you're as special as this tree Taeyeon-ah. I will dig here beside the root so we would remember where to dig again" 

 

 

Taeyeon brought out a small garden shovel. She smiles at me because she knows that I forgot to bring the garden shovel. 

 

 

"Yah! It's a good thing I have an ajhumma to remember the stuff I need to bring"  as I mess with her hair

 

 

"Thank you would be enough shortie" fixing her hair.

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

Sunny dugged a hole that was enough for the small rabit capsule. I handed me the capsule and sat beside her on the grass as she was burying the time capsule. When we finished burying the Rabbit capsule I started clapping my hands and shaking my while singing..

 

 

 

"We did it~ We did it~" 

 

 

 

Sunny was laughing so hard as shaked my more and was doing silly dancing. She was laughing with that high pitched laugh she has. She was rolling around the grass.

 

 

 

"TAETAE!!! YOU DANCE LIKE AN AJHUMMA! STOP IT! YOU MAKE MY TUMMY HURT" laughs even more

 

 

 

"YAH!" i jump in to tickle Sunny's tummy "I sing better than I dance shortie! Wait 'till you hear it"

 

 

 

"Okay then! Give it your best shot ajhumma" as she crossed her arms and leaned on the tree

 

 

 

"This is for you Sunny-ah." 

 

 

Bruno Mars - Today my life begins 
 
I've been working hard so long
Seems like pain has been my only friend
My fragile heart's been done so wrong
I wondered if I'd ever heal again

Ohh just like all the seasons never stay the same
All around me I can feel a change (ohh)

I will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me, today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting it's mine for the takin'
I know I can make it, today my life begins

 
Life's too short to have regrets
So I'm learning now to leave it in the past and try to forget
Only have one life to live
So you better make the best of it

I will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me, today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting it's mine for the takin
I know I can make it, today...

 

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

 

There she is, singing me a song. She does sing better than she dances. I leaned back on tree and listened patiently to the beautiful voice of my Taeyeon. She gave me goosebumps when she hit that high tune then when the song was almost over I heard someone calling my name but I thought I was just hearing things then taeyeon suddenly stopped singing and pointed at someone. 

 

 

 

"Sunny-ssi" said by someone from behind me. It was familiar.

 

 

 

I looked at Taeyeon first because her expression changed to happy from something I don't want her feeling at all, confusion and maybe jealousy. When I turned around, i knew exactly who she was. It was Jessica. 

 

 

 

"Yah. What are you doing here?"

 

 

 

"I came back for you, Sunny-ah"

 

 

 

I immediately looked at Taeyeon's expression. 

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

I stopped singing as I saw someone calling Sunny. It was a girl with white skin and and long hair. Who is this girl? and why is she calling Sunny? How does she know her. All these question ran inside my head but I tried to remain calm. Sunny spoke loudly as if she was pissed seeing her.

 

 

 

then the girl muttered the words "I came back for you, Sunny-ah"

 

 

 

I instantly froze. I wasn't able to think straight. My whole body went warm and my heart felt sharp pains. My heart beated fast that I couldn't properly breathe. Sunny looked at me with worried eyes and I ran away. I went back. 

 

 

 

"TAEYEON-AH!" i heard Sunny as I was running back home. I took a cab instead so she couldn't follow me.

 

 

 

 

I cried inside the Taxi Cab. I didn't know why but somehow those words that girl said means there was something between them. 

 

 

 

"To the Quartz Apartments, please"

 

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

 

 

"DAMN IT!" as I saw Taeyeon ride the Taxi. I tried calling her on her phone but she wasn't picking up. 

 

 

 

When I turned back I saw Jessica also running, i kept the phone in my pocket while it was still ringing.

 

 

 

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE!"

 

 

 

"Sunny-ah! I came back for you. I'm sorry if I shocked your friend"

 

 

 

"She is not my friend Jessica! She is my girlfriend and she just rode a Taxi home. EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT"

 

 

 

"But isn't this destiny? me finding you in the park" Jessica said in such a calm expression.

 

 

 

"THIS IS NOT DESTINY. YOU LEFT ME. YOU DON'T GO COMING BACK TO PEOPLE YOU LEAVE. WHO HAVE TAKEN ALL THE TIME TO GET OVER YOU! This is not destiny." i felt like crying

 

 

 

Jessica tried to hug me because she saw I was tearing up. I immediately pushed her and waved at the taxi.

 

 

 

"Sunny-ah, where you going?"

 

 

 

"Im going to my girlfriend. She needs me right now." 

 

 

 

"But *sniffs* i'm here" Jessica said in a cracking voice

 

 

 

The cab arrived and I was about to go in when I looked at her.

 

 

 

"I was also here but you left. Taeyeon needs me and I will make sure not to leave her ever." i looked away because I was tearing up "Don't ever show your face to me or to Taeyeon, ARASSO?!"

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

"Ah...I'm.."

 

 

Sunny slams the car door and I watched as the taxi went away. Why was she like that now? She was never mad at me like that when we were together. She was always so happy. 

 

 

"I came back for you Sunny" i whispered in the air. 

 

----- NEXT CHAPTER------