Going Back

Story about us

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I took care of Sunny for the meantime. She was still at that stage of getting to know me all over again. I felt that sharp pain again in the chest because I got scared of how things would turn out. I’m just scared of Sunny leaving me.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah? I want to remember how I fell in love with you.”

 

 

I got silent as I said those words then someone knocked on the door. `Damn, why did you have to come now` I knew it was Tiffany she was the only one I was expecting

 

 

“Hello Taeyeon-ssi~” She hugs me

“Hi Tiffany-ssi” I pat her back

“How is Sunny? How is her condition?”

“She is okay but there a problem.”

“..”

“She lost a part of her memory”

 

 

Tiffany became silent. I thought that maybe she felt guilty of what she did and wasn’t expecting the outcome like that. I would’ve done the same if I was in her position. I mean taking someone’s memory is like taking a life from them. In this case, She took out Sunnys’ memory of me.

 

 

“Sunny-ah, someone wants to meet you”

 

 

Sunny sat up from bed and fixed the back of her hair. Tiffany went inside and give her a smile.

 

 

“Hello, Sunny-ssi. Do you recognize me?”

 

 

Sunny just bowed her head and gestured for me to sit beside her on the bed.

 

 

“I maybe or maybe not familiar to you but I was the one who bough you in the hospital and..” tiffany sighed “and..I was the one who hit you”

 

 

Sunny suddenly froze. I can see her getting nervous and anxious. She clenched her fists was tearing up. I didn’t know what to do.

 

Sunny’s POV

The person who hit me and make me loose my memory was right infront of me. I wanted to punch her.  I wanted to make her pay because I know because of what she did Taeyeon is suffering for it because I don’t remember her at all.

 

 

“Because of you miss, I don’t remember the person who loves me right now”

 

 

They don’t understand me. My memories are important to me because that way I can give back what I owe to Taeyeon.

 

 

“I’m sorry Sunny-ssi. It was an accident. You came running from the sidewalk. I didn’t.. I’m sorry”

 

 

Taeyeon sat closer to me. She looked at me and held my hand tight.

 

“Sunny-ah, try to calm down. Tiffany-ssi is trying to apologize to you. She has been calling nonstop. She paid for everything in the hospital”

 

“SO WHAT NOW? I OWE HER MONEY NOW? SHE OWES ME MY MEMORIES. YOU DON’T KNOW HOW ED THAT COULD BE”

 

“Sunny-ah, calm down. We don’t owe her anything. She wants to apologize. She didn’t know of the outcome of the accident until today.”

 

I stood up because they were trying to force me into something I’m not ready to accept yet. I was so mad. I couldn’t control my actions so I went out before I could the both of them. `Damn the IV drip is heavy even with wheels` I pressed the elevator door. I sat on the floor with my back on the wall. I want to calm down first before I face them again. As the elevator door opened, I stood up and a woman went out. She looked at me.

 

 

“Sunny-ah!”

 

 

She hugged me tight. I pushed her away. I stared at her. `WHO IS THIS GIRL`

 

 

“Sunny-ah? It’s me Jessica”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know you. If we have met before please go the room with two girls who want to force me to forgive the person who hit me”

“…”

“Please go. I want to be alone. I don’t even remember who you are”

“You don’t remember me?”

 

 

I see this Jessica person getting upset. She sat beside me and sighed.

 

 

“So this is how you are huh? All of the sudden you don’t remember me anymore?”

“I’m sorry miss but I lost my MEMORY. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT?”

“what?”

“I…LOST….MY…. MEMORY…GOT…..IT? I said I want to be alone. So please go”

 

 

My raging temper is just unbearable. I sighed deep and apologized to Jessica for the attitude and explained what was happening.

 

 

“Do you know what it feels like when someone is forcing you to forgive something that cannot be easily forgotten..hahaha..forgotten. How ironic. I forgot a part of my life and they want to just accept and go”

“I don’t know what it feels to forget my memories but I only know how it feels like to be rejected and be left. What your saying is right, You cannot be forced to accept things that take time to accept. I cannot force the one I love to love me again”

 

 

She went silent. She started to curl her fingers and looked at me.

 

 

“You really don’t remember me?”

“I’m sorry, but I really don’t”

“Well, if that is the case..” she stood up and made aegyo infront of me

“My name is Jessica Jung and you are?”

“My name is Lee Soonkyu but call me Sunny or maybe you know that already”

 

 

I gave out a smile. I grabbed her hand so she could pull me up. We hit each others head and laughed. It was a weird feeling with her. I felt like I have known her for a long time and I was instantly comfortable with her. She was still holding my hand and helped me with my IV drip.

On our way back to the room, Taeyeon was there sitting on the floor waiting for me. When we got near, she stood up smiling then her smile suddenly faded away.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I didn’t follow Sunny because I wanted to give her space. I want her to calm down. I sat outside the room. I hear the elevator and I thought that maybe Sunny went down to just breathe.

A few minutes later, I saw Sunny. I stood up happy to see her and then I saw Jessica.

 

 

“Jess..Jessica..What are you doing here?”

“I’m with Tiffany. I parked the car. Is there a problem?”

“No.Nothing”

“Sunny, let me help you..”

 

 

I helped Sunny with her IV drip and told me to walk slowly.

 

 

“Sunny-ah, I’m sorry. It was wrong to just make you forgive and accept something like that”

“…”

“I hope you understand”

“I do Taeyeon. Just give me time. I just can’t do it now”

 

 

I kissed her cheek. She got red.

 

 

“Yah! You make me blush. Don’t take advantage of me dork!”

“You liked it though”

 

 

I was happy to see Sunny with that happy attitude again. I thought that she lost it too. She held my hand and kissed it.

 

 

“Thank you Taeyeon” she smiled

 

We went inside the room and Tiffany was sitting down on the couch watching Love Rain. She stood up as she saw us go inside. I asked Jessica to stay outside because I wanted to talk to her. Tiffany helped Sunny with her IV drip and I closed the door.

 

 

“Yah, What the hell are you doing here?  I told you to stay away from me and Sunny”

“It is not fair that you get to be the only one who worries about Sunny, right?”

 

 

She’s getting a bit y.

 

 

“I’m not saying you can’t worry. What I am saying is you can do that with a little respect and a little more distance from us.”

“I want her back. I don’t care of who I hurt. I want my Sunny back”

“She doesn’t remember you”

“Also you right?”

 

 

I wanted to push her off the window behind her.

 

 

“She knows I’m her girlfriend and It won’t be long when she starts asking about you.”

 

 

I went inside the room and called Tiffany out.

 

 

“Tiffany just come back tomorrow. I want some alone time with Sunny for now and I want her to calm down from what happened”

“Oh..okay, by the way this is Jessica. She was my best friend back in New York”

“I know who she is. I’ll will be seeing you tomorrow Tiffany.”

“Okay. Bye!”

 

 

I closed the door and went beside Sunny on the bed and started crying.

 

 

“What’s wrong Taeyeon-ah?”

 

“Nothing Sunny. I just feel sad that’s all”  

*in my thoughts* `I don’t want anyone stealing you away from me Sunny. Please don’t be weak to choose her over me because I love you`

 

Sunny then kissed me on the forehead.

 

-------------NEXT CHAPTER-----------

Hello guys! I replied to each of your comments and I hope you read more of my first fic ever :)

More chapters to come~! PLEASE SUPPORT ^^ i really love the comments. Gives me more inspiration to write :)