Patience

Story about us

Author's POV

 Just came back fromt the hospital. Taeyeon organized a little party for Sunny to welcome her back. She invited Sooyoung her co-worker, Yuri her boss with her girlfriend Yoona. They were holding green balloons with a chibi of Sunny that looks like a bunny.  Taeyeon texted Sooyoung an hour before they arrived so they could fix the place up.

 

When Sunny got the apartment, everyone shouted “SURPRISE!!”

 

Sunny got startled and laughed. She recognizes her boss and sooyoung but doesn’t remember their names. She greets them one by one and each introduces themselves to Sunny.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I already finished setting the table and put the lasagna on the table. I sat beside Sunny. Sooyoung started getting a big portion for her and Yuri got for Yoona. Sunny got my plate and gave me a portion. They were joking around the table and Sunny was going along as if nothing ever changed. Sooyoung and Yuri started telling stories of Sunny from work.

 

“I remember when Sunny met Taeyeon for the first time. I couldn’t talk to Sunny that day. She was smiling by herself throughout the day and It really freaked me out”

 

“Yeah! I even shouted at her because she looked like she was shot with cupid’s bow or I thought she was just going nuts”

 

 “Don’t worry midget! You’re lucky you have Taeyeon you know. You two are like soulmates. You inspired boss yuri to find one of her own. She said that she wanted to be happy like you were happy when you saw your love”

 

I saw how Yuri and Yoona were sweet to each other. I missed it when Sunny was like that but I don’t want to force her with anything right now. It has to be her to make the first move because that is the only time I would know if she is okay with us. I started to fix up. Sooyoung had to go back to the café and Yuri and yoona were going home. Sunny helped me bring the dishes to the sink.

 

“Sunny? Want to watch a movie? I bought DVD’s.”

 

“Sure! I want a scary movie!”

 

“Okay! I bought Paranormal 4” I smiled.

 

“Wash the dishes later so I could help you Taeyeon. Okay? I just want to relax”

 

I put the movie on. Sunny put a pillow on my lap and lied down. I played the movie. It was only the beginning when I noticed Sunny’s hand

 

“Taeyeon-ah? Was I good to you?”

 

“Yes you were Sunny. You were always doing your best at everything”

 

“Would you be patient with me Taeyeon?”

 

“Of course Sunny”

 

“Do you love me?”

 

“I never stopped Sunny.”

 

We were both staring at each other. She touched my hair and caressed my cheeks. She held my chin lightly and pulled me in closer. She was going to kiss me. I closed my eyes and I felt her lips press against mine. I felt my heart beat fast.

 

Sunny’s POV

I kissed Taeyeon. My heart beated fast. Her lips were so soft. I felt the kiss was right. It was perfect. It was like Sooyoung. Soulmates. I knew I was lucky with Taeyeon. I pressed my lips more on hers and I sat down to kiss her better. I looked at her and touched her face.

 

I’m so mad at Tiffany”

 

“Why Sunny?”

 

“Because she made me forget about something so beautiful”

 

I saw Taeyeon smile. She held my face and kissed me. I felt like the kisses were getting intense. We slowly stopped. Her face was still near mine. We were laughing because we forgot about the scary movie.

 

“Maybe we should watch the movie. The actor is already getting freaked out and here we are kissing each other” both still laughing

 

“Ne~, we should”

 

“I really am still mad at her and still the same reason”

 

“Sunny, you want to go to my work tonight? I have work at the 360 Bar near your café. I asked for a 7 day leave to take care of you and now I have to work”

 

“Sure! What is it you do?”

 

“I sing at the bistro”

 

“Ohohooo! You should something for me then ahjumma *aegyo voice*”

 

“Aiiiissshhhh! you still do that. Later I will dedicate it for you in the bistro”

 

---------- Nightime --------

“Taeyeon-ah! We are going to be late!”

 

“Okay! I’m just putting powder on”

 

Taeyeon went out wearing a beautiful black dress with gems sewed on the hips exposing her beautiful figure. `Wow, she is beautiful`

 

“Do  I look good?”

 

“Just Beautiful, Taeyeon”

 

We arrived at the bar. She pointed me the  

“Sunny, order anything you like. Okay? The show doesn’t start until 7pm so you should eat first. I’ll see you after the show”

She kissed me on the cheeks.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 I was about to go on stage. I clenched my fists because I was so nervous. I told my partner to play a song by Pink. We were now being called on stage.

 

“Now let’s welcome Ms. Kim Taeyeon”

 

I bowed my head and waved I look at Sunny who was smiling then the intro started playing.

 

 “Hello! My name is Kim Taeyeon and I hope you enjoy the show. Our first song is dedicated to someone who is special to me right now.”

 

 

Pink- Just Give me a reason

 

 

Right from the start

You were a thief

You stole my heart

And I your willing victim

I let you see the parts of me That weren't all that pretty

And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh

Things you never say to me oh oh

Tell me that you've had enough Of our love,

our love
 

(Chorus) Just give me a reason

Just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars

It's been written in the scars on our hearts

That we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again
 
Oh tear ducts and rust

I'll fix it for us

We're collecting dust

But our love's enough
You're holding it in

You're pouring a drink

No nothing is as bad as it seems

We'll come clean
 

Just give me a reason

Just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars

It's been written in the scars on our hearts

That we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again
Just give me a reason

Just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars It's been written in the scars on our hearts

That we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

Oh we can learn to love again

Oh we can learn to love again oh oh

That we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

 

 

 

As I finished the song, I saw Sunny and everybody else standing and clapping your hands. I bowed my head in thanks for their appreciation.

 

 

 

“I would do one more song. I see that there are couples out here and here it is for you all”

 

 

 

I started singing “It’s Love”

 

 

 

Sunnys’ POV

 

 

Taeyeon looks so damn beautiful tonight` I couldn’t stop thinking about it. People just clapped so loudly as she finished her song. Everyone just loves her but she loves me. The song was really inspiring for me. I still hate that Tiffany girl because of her Taeyeon has to start over with me too. I’m just very lucky that she is patient with me.

 

 

 

“Sunny-ssi?”

 

 

 

I looked behind me and it was Tiffany and that Jessica girl from the hospital.

 

 

 

“Oh, it’s you. What are you doing here?”

 

 

 

“Taeyeon invited us to watch her sing and she said you would be here too”

 

 

 

 

“Remember me now?” she giggled

 

 

 

“Yeah! Jessica right?” I smiled because I remember on how she made me feel better.

 

 

 

“Ne~ good thing you remember now!”  I laughed

 

 

 

“Taeyeon was just amazing. We were at the back when she started singing.” Tiffany exclaimed

 

 

 

“Yeah! That’s my Taeyeon and here she comes”

 

 

 

I saw Taeyeon’s eyes flare. She looked like she was going to kill someone. I stood up and held her hand and her hands were cold

 

 

 

“Hey, What’s wrong?”

 

 

 

“Nothing Sunny-ah. Don’t worry”

 

 

“I may not remember at all. I am not stupid when someone does not feel okay”

 

 

 

I loosened my grip with Taeyeon and asked her to sit down and we would order a couple of beers for the night.

 

 

 

“Hey Jessica, what is it you do here?”

 

 

 

“I’m applying for internship at a fashion magazine”

 

 

 

“I heard that when you’re an intern they make you do all crazy stuff”

 

 

 

Tiffany laughed “Not really, they just make you do things that are physically impossible to do”

 

 

 

I realized Taeyeon looked uncomfortable. Tiffany talked to her while I was talking to Jessica.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

Sunny and Jessica are talking. I feel like my head is on fire. Tiffany leaned in closer so she toast with me.

 

 

“Cheers Taeyeon!” we toasted

 

 

I drank the beer until it was half. When Sunny saw that I was suddenly drinking so strong she got worried.

 

 

“WOAH! Taeyeon’s a drinker!”

 

 

“Yeaaahhh!”

 

 

Jessica suddenly ordered a round of tequila.

 

 

Then the next thing I remember was Me and Sunny walking to the car.

 

 

“Come on, Taeyeon. Only a few steps more we would be in the car”

 

 

“No. IIIITT’SSS SOOO FARRR.”

 

 

I felt now like I was floating and my feet weren’t on the ground.

 

 

Sunny’s POV

 

I carried Taeyeon bridal style and she was telling that she got scared because she was floating. It was funny seeing Taeyeon drunk like that. It was a good thing that Taeyeon drank all my shots when it was my turn to drink. I laid her down on the passenger seat since it’s obvious that I will be driving.

 

 

I looked at Taeyeon while she was sleeping. It was funny how she got drunk. She was holding my hand the whole night. I only drank one beer and I couldn’t even feel the punch. Taeyeon got whoozy with half.

 

 

“Sunny-AH! I love you”

 

Then taeyeon opened her window and screamed “I LOVE SUNNYYY!! BUT SHE DOESN’T REMEMBER!! SO I WOULD STAY WITH HER UNTIL SHE DOES~! ARRASSOO??”

 

I pulled her in and she was laughing I wanted to get mad too but it was funny. She was really a funny drunk.

 

“Don’t talk to that Jessica. She is a real meaan persssssoooonn”

 

“Why Taeyeon?”

 

“She wants to get you from me. I CAN SEE IT! I KNOW IT”

 

“Your drunk, dorky ahjumma. Fasten your seatbelt so we can go home”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEXT MORNING….

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I woke up with the worst headache in the world. It was already 12:08 pm. I started calling Sunny because she wasn’t in bed anymore then I saw a note on my side table.

 

 

Just went out to the park.

I’m meeting someone.

I’ll be back in the afternoon.

Wait for me okay?

 

Sunny

----- NEXT CHAPTER ----