This is how I love you now.

Story about us

Sunny POV

I just can't imagine the nerve it has taken Jessica to go here when Taeyeon isn't feeling so well.

 

"You need to leave Jessica."

 

"I just need to tell you something Sunny-ah"

 

There was just an odd aura to Jessica. I didn't feel afraid anymore.

 

"I lied to you Sunny-ah. I took advantage of you...to get you back.. to just be with you...to make up for the lost time" 

 

I felt warm. I wanted to just stop time and fix everything. 

 

"You had your chance Jessi. I think it's Taeyeon's time with me now. I'd like to spend my life with her. Whatever we did, is now over. On the night of the accident, I already told you what side I'm on"

 

Jessica had a surprised expression. I knew it was because I remembered that night. 

 

"But sunny-ah, I can still be better."

 

"Please Jessica. That person inside that room is the one I love and the one I need in my life. Be better for someone else"

 

I hugged her for the last time. I was crying because I realized I had done so much pain to both people who sincerely care about me. 

 

"Please go, Jessica. If we see each other, we will pretend to be strangers. I will love my Taeyeon from now on Jessica"

 

Jessica slid down the wall crying. I turned around and didn't look back. 

 

 

Jessica's POV

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3My4ge8MTvIi listened to this song while typing this part of the story. Please read this slowly to get the grasp of the song's melody)

'one..two..three..four..five..six..' then I hear the door slam. Sunny is now gone. It feels like a needles trying to pierce your heart at the same time. 'you need to go Jessi' I say to myself. 

 

"Miss, are you okay?"

 

I nodded to the nurse that was offering help to get up and I left. On the way home, I looked at the sky. I believe it was the same night sky when I saw Sunny again. I should get over this quickly. I got home. I go in the bathroom and sit on the marble bench inside the shower. I the water. 

I could feel the heaviness of my clothes the more I get drenched in water but somehow I feel like nothing could ever be the same again. I start crying. I can see all the flashbacks. I can see Sunny smile. I can see her happy, sad, angry, excited, everything. I felt the heaviness leave with every single drop of tear. I could never imagine losing in this game I started. 

But I need to let her go now. I have to stop fighting for something that won't fight for me. I got my bathrobe and put it on with all my drenched clothes. I took out a box where in everything me and Sunny had was kept. 'you need to let go Jessi because maybe you could be happy'

I started tearing up letters from Sunny. I felt each paper as a new beginning to a bigger part of my life but somehow..

I was still crying from all the thought. Sunny taught me something from before.

 

*flashback*

 

"JESSICA!! YAHH!!! *laughs* what are you doing keeping all these!!"

 

"Memories that are solid. YOU CAN'T BLAME ME! *laughs*"

 

Sunny suddenly went calm. Shuffling through my box of "Sunny and I".

 

"Jessica, if the day comes when I have to leave you. Burn these. Rip it apart if you have to. Throw everything because I want you to remember to move on because it's somebody else' turn to be happy in your arms"

 

"YAH! so you're saying that you're leaving me?"

 

"I would never." she kissed my nose

 

I cuddle in her arms as she caresses my arm.

 

"Just don't say I didn't tell you but that's what I want you to do because in that way I know that from up above you love me"

 

*end of flashback*

 

I'd always thought she'd leave me when she died but the case is different. I hold our pictures and start to burn them and placed them in a bowl. In all these process, I never stopped crying but I can't cry anymore after this. I have to be strong because I made a promise to someone that if I lose her this would be the last way to show her that I love her very much. 

 

'i love you sunny. this is how I love you now' 

 

I closed the lid of the now empty box. I wipe my tears. I close my eyes and calmed myself down. 

 

'Jessi. You will now make new memories.' 

 

I look down and cried for the last time. Bringing all the tears was pain but now I will begin again. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The background music is really something for me in this chapter ^^

hieyo guys. just a short update. next chapter will be up in a while

 

- peppermint 305 <3